All Night at the Carrington

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her voice trembled with desperate anxiety, "Yes, oh please, please, pleeeease!"

"Soon," he said and she squealed as he fondled her pussy, it was wet, swollen and so ready for the cocks that would arrive in a few minutes. He sat on the bed and watched his wife. She looked so erotic and horny and she was more aroused than be had ever seen her. "Handy thing the internet, lots of good information on how to arouse a slut wife," he mused.

Trudy continued to whimper until she heard Neville stand. She sucked in her breath sharply in anticipation of what was to come and cried out the instant he switched the vibrator back on. He closed the bedroom door and made his way down to the lobby.

He sat in the lounge opposite reception to wait for the young men as arranged. The trio arrived within a few minutes of one another and since they had the lounge to themselves Neville took the opportunity to give them a pep talk and a reminder of why they were there. "My wife, Trudy, is upstairs and she's more than ready for you. She is yours to use in any way you want, fuck her anyway you want, are you all ready?" They nodded enthusiastically however Pete looked a little shell-shocked but couldn't hide the huge bulge in his crotch and Neville wondered what depraved sexual thoughts he was having about his horny wife, lots he hoped. He had behaved much the same when he first met with him and showed him several erotic photographs of Trudy with a few of her being fucked by their neighbour friends many years ago. "Don't look so nervous, Pete, she won't bite, well, not very hard." They all laughed and it seemed to ease Pete's unease a little but did nothing for his obvious erection.

Tension in the elevator was palpable, even Tony, to his surprise, felt nervous. It was the first time they would have sex with other men present and performance anxiety is always lurking in the minds of men. Neville was sure that their youthful libido would soon overcome their trepidation and they would give Trudy the fucking that she craved. He told them to be quiet when they entered the suite as he wanted this to be as much of a surprise as possible for his wife. He asked the lads to remove their clothes and place them in a corner. They weren't fully erect yet, even Pete's cock has relaxed a little but they still looked huge and Neville was eager and excited to see them stiffen fully when they saw Trudy. As he was thinking this, low, guttural whimpers came from behind the bedroom door and he smiled, "She is so ready to be fucked all night, I've had the Magic Wand on her clit and it drives her crazy" he whispered.

Neville picked up his camera from the coffee table and when he reached the bedroom door he placed the forefinger of his left hand over his lips and quietly opened it. Not quietly enough for Trudy let out a pleading, "Oohh, please . . . please, oooohhhh . . . please!" She looked so sexy and as the three young men gazed at her they instinctively began to stroke their big dicks to full hardness. Neville swept an arm in the direction of his wife as an invitation to the men to begin. They went quickly to the end of the bed and Trudy sighed deeply as their hands were everywhere at once. Neville's camera clicked repeatedly as cocks rubbed against her thighs and bottom, fingers spread her cheeks and played with her anus and delved into her wet cunt. Her gorgeous ass was mauled and spanked, her clit rubbed, pulled and squeezed; hands squeezed her tits and yanked on the nipple clamp chain causing ripples of delicious sensations coursing through her body. All the while she was moaning and crying out, "Yes, oh yes, yes, yes, oohhhh yes."

Tony stood on the bed, held Trudy's head and pushed his huge erection into her mouth. She took it greedily as he pumped it violently down her throat causing her to gag but he kept on force-feeding it to her. Pete had lost his nervousness and was fingering Trudy's cunt while his cock throbbed against her right thigh, he daren't stroke it for he knew he would ejaculate if he did. He couldn't believe his fingers were in the pussy of this lovely, sexy mature woman he had fantasized about so much over the past weeks and splashed gallons of cum over her pictures he had copied from the profile. Neville focussed on Leon who was mauling Trudy's tits and kissing her neck, he had long wanted to see his wife with a black guy and as he looked at Leon's thick, stiff cock with its huge, gleaming head rubbing over her left thigh and onto her bottom, his own cock throbbed at the thought of it in Trudy's mouth and lovely, sweet cunt.

Pete now spread Trudy's ass cheeks and poked his big cock about until he found her pussy and it slipped in. Trudy cried out as she felt it surge deep inside then yelped even louder when, after about a dozen frenzied thrusts, Pete sent a huge load of his youthful semen splashing deep into the horny, mature wife's pussy which triggered an orgasm for her. He gasped, as if it surprised him that he could make a woman climax. His cock hung down in a long curve, still semi-hard when he slowly pulled out. Cum dripped from his cock and streamed out of Trudy's cunt onto the bed sheet. Tony was still thrusting into Trudy's willing mouth and Leon was lining up his huge black pole to fuck her when Tony called out, "Let me retie her hands, Leon, we can get her ass up in the air and really fuck this horny slut deep and hard, that's what she wants, don't you, you fucking horny, mature slut?"

"Oh yes, I want it, I want it hard and deep, fuck me, fuck me Leon, put your big cock in me," they were the first words she had uttered since the men had entered the bedroom for her mouth had been occupied with Tony's cock,

Tony untied Trudy's ankles and wrists then repositioned her further up the bed and retied her wrists to the right side post at the head of the bed. Trudy lowered her head to the bed with her arms stretched out along the bed to the post. Her ass was nicely positioned and there was still the occasional drip of Pete's cum from her swollen and spread pussy and was splattered all over her cunt lips. Blindfolded as she was, Trudy was not visually distracted, she didn't know what the men who were fucking her looked like, she thought they were younger than she by their voices and how hard their cocks felt, they were young men's cocks and that excited her but she didn't realize just how young they were. Her mind was left to imagine only their huge erections and what they might do to her next.

Leon knelt behind Trudy and rubbed his huge black cock head over her swollen labia, lubricating it with Pete's semen, "Ah yes, Leon, fuck me deep, please fuck me, I need you deep inside me," she moaned.

"You want it deep, bitch whore?"

"Oh yes, I want it deep, deep and hard, fuck me you bastard, fuck me, use me like the slut I am," she moaned with a tone of frantic urgency.

"I'm going to give it to you, you fucking whore," Leon barked. Neville moved closer to watch his unknowing wife receive her first black cock. She cried out as Leon rammed into her pussy and pumped in rapid, deep thrusts into her well-used, little white cunt. It was everything Neville had imagined it would be . . . and more, he watched his wife's pussy lips stretch tight around Leon's thick cock and move back and forth as Leon did. His clothes didn't feel comfortable any longer and he shed them quickly and stroked his erection as he watched the thick, long black cock pump forcefully into his lovely wife, sending her into spasms of orgasmic ecstasy.

Tony never gave Trudy a chance to say much of anything else while Leon pounded her pussy, he lifted her head and filled her mouth with his cock again, "Suck it you slut, there's a lot more cock for you tonight, your cunt is going to be so well-fucked, now suck it, bitch, suck my cock you whore."

"Ummm, arrgh," was all she managed in reply. She loved being talked to like that; Neville often did when they were having sex. She wanted to feel like a slut and a whore when she was being fucked and the dirty talk, the dirtier the better aroused her tremendously.

Leon pumped Trudy's wet and stretched hole for several minutes then he and Tony changed places. Neville continued to masturbate as the black cock entered her mouth, much to her enjoyment. Tony slammed into the mature wife as Pete mauled her tits, teased her clamped nipples and rubbed and squeezed her clit. They were really giving it to her and she loved it but the night had only just begun. She was climaxing every few seconds now and seeing his wife being consumed by these young men and their large erections was thrilling beyond words for Neville. He especially liked watching Leon fuck his wife and seeing her sucking his cock, he had long wanted to see his wife with a black man but she could never quite make up her mind. He had made it up for her and knew how he wanted her to find out.

"I'll untie her and she can lie on her back and you can all keep fucking her," Neville said as the young men gave him the space. He untied her wrists as the guys looked on, stroking their erections.

Pete was hard again and as Trudy lay on her back and spread her legs wide he had the perfect view of her gaping pussy and said, as much to himself as the others, "Man, she is fucking beautiful, just look at her tits, ass and cunt, it's swollen wet and wide open."

"And still filled with your cum. Get on top of her and give it to her, you should be able to last a lot longer than before," Tony said.

"Yeah, I have to fuck her again," he replied and was quickly between her thighs. He lifted her legs and Trudy whimpered, "Who's going to fuck me now?"

"It's Pete," he replied.

"Oh, give it to me Pete, fuck my cunt with your big, hard cock, give it to me, fuck me Pete, fuck me good," Trudy begged and sighed loudly as he pushed inside and buried his cock deep. Tony and Leon knelt on either side of her and directed her hands to their erections. She masturbated and sucked them as Pete thrust wildly, making squelching sounds in her pussy. She was sopping wet from almost constant stimulation and orgasms and her moans, cries and screams of, "Fuck me, oh yes, fuck me," filled the bedroom. Leon straddled her chest and fed his cock into her mouth. She sucked and licked it greedily murmuring, "Ummm, arrrr, ummm," as she enjoyed it.

Trudy was in a sexual daze, all of her sensations were heightened by the blindfold, she had never been in this state or fucked like this before and she never wanted it to end. She adored the feel of the big cocks as she masturbated, sucked or was fucked by them. From their feel she fantasized about what they would look like and imagined they were celebrities she was attracted to. She also wondered if they wanted her ass. Would she be able to take such huge cocks in there? If they wanted to ass fuck her she would do everything she could to help them achieve it.

Pete was beginning to tire from the exertions of his frenzied fucking of this horny, mature woman that all three of these young men found so erotic and fuckable. Neville indicated silently to Leon that he should take over from Pete. When Leon took his place between Trudy's thighs she reached down, fondled his cock and rubbed it over her clit. "Oh, this is a nice big, hard cock, who does it belong to?" she purred.

"Leon."

"Ah Leon, are you going to fuck me with that big thing?"

"Yes Ma-am."

"Well do it, do it now, fuck me!" Leon eased his huge cock head past Trudy's engorged pussy lips and pushed steadily all the way in to his big, loose ball bag. Trudy squealed and her hands clasped his buttocks as he moved on top of her, his balls slapping against her anus. "That's it, keep it in deep, let me feel you deep inside. Oh yes, fuck me, give it to me, slap those balls on my ass, oh yes, oh god, oh god I love it, I love it, oooohhhhh, oh my god, yeeeeess!" Neville's horny wife sobbed.

She masturbated Pete and Tony and sucked one then the other as they knelt on either side of her while Leon fucked her strong and hard. He lifted her legs and Pete and Tony held them far back and wide apart, exposing her ass and pussy in a very lewd manner and Leon resumed pumping solidly into Trudy's mature, wet pussy. She was having an orgasm every time Leon thrust into her and whimpered and cried out constantly with unintelligible sounds of lustful pleasure. Leon's face was about a foot above Trudy's as he fucked her and Neville thought it the perfect time and he pulled the blindfold up onto her forehead. She blinked for several seconds as her eyes adjusted to the sudden light. She saw Leon's face, realized she was being fucked by a black guy and instantly had a massive orgasm, "Oh my god, oh my god, oh yes, oh my god, yeeesss!' she cried and clutched his butt cheeks and bucked up to meet his huge, thrusting black dick.

For the next hour the three young men rotated around Trudy in a variety of positions and combinations. Tony fucked Trudy's mouth until he ejaculated down her throat but saved a few squirts to splash over her face. Pete fired his second load of the evening into the mature pussy that he couldn't get enough of but it was Leon and Neville who shared something special with Trudy. She was lying on the edge of the bed and Leon was standing beside it and drilling her with long strokes. Neville was straddling over his wife and facing Leon with Trudy's legs tucked right back under his arms. He was masturbating while he watched Leon's cock stretching his wife's cunt beyond belief and listening to her moan with delight while she sucked on Tony and Pete's cock. Neville was getting close and he knew that Leon was very near also and when the young black man's strokes became shorter and he began to groan, he directed his semen onto the black cock which was speedily delivered it into his wife's pussy. Trudy screamed as Leon began to shout, "Oh fuck yeah, yeah, yeah," and filled her to overflowing. When he finally pulled out his thick cock was covered in cum; his own, Neville's and Trudy's. Neville kept Trudy's legs under his arms and pushed them back as far as he could causing her pussy and anus to be completely and lewdly exposed and spread. The men watched as a flood of cum poured from her over-used, gaping vagina, over her asshole and onto the edge of the bed like lava from an erupting volcano. Neville gazed his wife's cum-covered pussy and ass and couldn't resist, he leaned over and ate both holes ravenously.

It was time for a break. Trudy had a shower then changed into a new outfit that Neville had laid out on the bed consisting of a waist cincher with garter straps attached to stockings and stilettos all in black. She had put on a tiny thong that barely hid her pussy then took it off since she knew that men loved to look at a woman's naked cunt and she wanted them to have easy access to it anyway. Her large tits were pushed forward by the cincher and hung incredibly erotically over it. The men stayed naked and were lounging and chatting in the living and dining areas looking very pleased with themselves and taking refreshments. They all stared with lust as Trudy sashayed into the room. As each guy went for a quick shower the others sat and chatted but cocks were erect as they ogled Trudy. She teased them by standing or sitting in a provocative manner, making sure they got erotic views of her gorgeous body. When everyone was back in the room, showered and refreshed, Trudy waltzed over to one of the big armchairs and sat down. She lifted her legs up and over the arms displaying her ass and cunt to the men.

Neville went to the bedroom and came back with a foot-long, black rubber cock. "Here, I'm sure the boys would like to see you put on a show," he said and handed the thick dong to her. The three young men came closer and stood next to the chair stroking their erections as they watched her. She loved being the centre of attention, especially when the attention was sexual. Within two feet there were 3 men with huge erections leering at her so lewdly displayed for their carnal viewing. They wanted to fuck her, that excited her and knowing they would very soon was incredibly exciting. They were hard for her and were going to use her body again and bring her immense sexual pleasure.

First she licked dong with her tongue fully-extended in long, exaggerated strokes then concentrated on the bulbous knob and pee hole, lovingly caressing it with the tip of her tongue as she would a real cock. She then rubbed the big dildo over her erect nipples, down across her tummy and onto her clit. She moved it back and forth, spreading her labia apart then pushed about half of it into her pussy and began pumping. Tony and Leon stood on either side of the chair and fed their cocks into Trudy's mouth as she thrust the dildo into her horny, wet hole. Pete stood in front of her, watching and jerking his cock. There was more tuber cock inside her pussy than out now and she took her hands away and played with her tits and nipples, leaving what looked like a black snake hanging lewdly from her pussy. She stared at Pete and glanced quickly down to the dildo; he took the hint, knelt in front of the chair and took hold of the dong. He pumped it in and out then leaned over and began licking her clit while his other hand jerked his huge erection. He had never felt his cock quite this hard and even though he had ejaculated twice he knew there was more to give this horny, mature woman. Trudy turned him on like none of the women he had printed photos of from his computer and shot untold loads of semen onto their pictures and he felt he could fuck her all night and keep cumming in and onto her.

Neville checked his camera and was surprised to see he had already taken 92 photos. He knew the majority were of Trudy and Leon since it was her first black cock and it looked so erotic in her hands, mouth and pussy. The rest were of the three men using her together in various ways. He continued to move about and shoot and now concentrated on Pete pumping the big rubber cock into his wife's cunt. He had about 10" inside her now and was still jerking his own cock and tonguing her clit. He suddenly changed the long thrusts to much shorter ones, keeping almost all 10" buried and he hit the jackpot. Trudy writhed and bucked, yelped and screamed and had a huge, squirting orgasm.

"Fuck yeah," Pete yelled and removed the dildo. He plunged his tongue into her wetness and moaned, "Mmmmmm," as he lapped her juice. He then stood and eased his cock into mature spread cunt as Neville captured the moment. Pete was a fast learner; he had a lot of virtual experience but was now settled into the real thing and it was being put into practice as he thrust powerfully into the much older woman. "Let's chain fuck Trudy," he said.

"What?" Leon replied.

Fuck her hard in 30 seconds bursts and rotate around from her pussy to her mouth and back to her pussy again."

"Sounds good, you start," Leon suggested to Pete.

While Trudy performed oral on Leon and Tony, Pete slammed into her then when he pulled out and went to have his cock sucked, Leon was ready to take his place then Tony replaced Leon and so it went, round a round. Trudy loved being fucked hard and this way she had the excitement of the extended period of her pussy being drilled hard and deep, two cocks in her mouth and two set of fingers rubbing and squeezing her clit. When the boys tired of this they turned her over and took turns fucking her from behind on the chair. They fucked her on the floor then went in front of the floor-to-ceiling window and each guy took her there in the downward dog position. Several people down on the street saw them and waved which Trudy found erotic, she liked the idea of complete strangers watching her being fucked. Next they put her on the round dining room table on top of pillows. The guys stood side by side and slid her back and forth. She was then bent over the table and fucked in that position also.