All Night at the Carrington

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They took another refreshment break. Trudy looked as fresh and sexy as when she started despite the fact that her mouth and pussy must have taken a mile or more of cock but she was far from having had enough. They were sitting about the room chatting when Trudy got up with a devilish glint in her eyes. She sashayed about, playing with her tits, bending over in front of each guy, spreading her ass cheeks to show them her anus then her pussy which she finger-fucked. She was ready for more cock and the lads were ready to give it to her. They watched her and their cocks grew to full erection status. She smiled at them when she saw she had achieved her goal then got down onto her hands and knees and crawled slowly and sensually into the bedroom as Neville photographed her.

"Fuck that's horny," Pete exclaimed as he watched the erotic movements of Trudy's ass and pussy as he and the others followed her.

She climbed onto the bed and presented her rear end for their viewing pleasure. They gathered around mauling, fondling, fingering and spanking her bottom until Tony lay down and pulled her on top of him. "Fuck me Tony," Trudy moaned and his cock quickly found her willing and wet pussy. She leaned over him and he sucked on her nipples. Leon and Pete watched Trudy's lovely ass bounce up and down on Tony' cock and when he spread her cheeks apart and exposed her anus Leon said, "It's time she was fucked in the ass." He got on bed and told Tony to keep her cheeks spread and proceeded to lick her puckered little asshole. Trudy moaned as the erotic sensations of having a big cock in her cunt and a tongue on her anus took effect. Leon picked with the tube of lubrication lying on the bed with the toys, applied some to his middle finger and rubbed it over Trudy's asshole before easing it inside. It was hot and tight in there and Leon's cock twitched at the notion of fucking her there. He pushed his finger all the way in then lubed his index finger and eased that it also. Trudy moaned with pleasure as Leon fucked her ass with his fingers and when he thought she was ready he coated his huge cock liberally with the slippery gel and moved towards her ass.

Tony stopped pumping into the slutty wife's pussy as Leon rubbed his knob over Trudy's anus. He pushed just a tiny way in and felt resistance. He put more lube on his cock and fingers then finger-fucked her ass again and reintroduced his cock. This time he got his entire knob in and it wasn't coming out until he had reamed her asshole real good, "She is going to know she had been fucked after I've finished with her hot, tight hole," he thought as he pushed further in.

"Aahh, yeeesss, fuck my ass," Trudy moaned as he pushed his stiff cock ever deeper. Neville took photos from close up as his wife sighed deeply again as the big, black shaft slid back and forth. Now that Leon was well up Trudy's ass, Tony started to move again.

"Get your dick in her mouth, Pete. I want to photograph her with all holes being fucked," Neville asked and Pete didn't need to be asked twice. He had been jerking his big cock and staring wide-eyed and slack-jawed as Trudy was ass fucked. Neville was aware of this and added, "You can have her ass when Leon is finished." He nodded enthusiastically, lifted Trudy's head and sank his dick into her throat. The boys really went to it now, fucking this lovely mature wife like never before. She was filled completely and all three holes were being severely pounded.

Trudy's head was swimming in a haze of sexual gratification and sensations; Pete's cock felt so hard thumping into her mouth as it forced one cheek then the other to bulge. She was impatient to feel the hot splashes of his youthful cum hit the back of her mouth and gush down her throat and she clutched his ass and helped him thrust. Tony's cock rubbed her clit back and forth as he pumped into her and would normally have been sufficient to send her climaxing but combined with several inches of thick black cock up her ass separated from Tony's cock by a thin membrane of tissue was resulting in continuous climaxes with an intensity she had never known before. She cried out as Leon gave her ass another inch more cock, not in pain but with sheer sexual pleasure. She had never had three cocks inside her at the same time and only Neville's cock had been in her ass before tonight. There was also a sense of achievement for her also that she was taking these young men for the ride of their lives and even taking a huge cock in her ass and was loving it all.

Trudy was old enough to be the men's grandmother and if Neville had presented this scenario to her she would have said they were far too young. Now, that was the furthest thing from her mind, she only cared about the incredible sexual ecstasy she was experiencing from these young, stiff cocks thrusting into her orifices.

******************

Tony began a low groan and Trudy knew he was about to ejaculate. She took Pete's cock out of her mouth and cried, "Yes Tony, give it to me, fill my pussy, c'mon, let me have it," then, "Ooohhh," as Tony let her have it in several huge strong spurts that shot deep inside her. Leon's thrusts became shorter and quickrt and he filled her ass with a massive load of hot cum seconds after Tony. He and Tony slowly withdrew and Neville photographed his wife's well-fucked and gaping cunt and asshole as semen streamed out. Pete wasted no time in kneeling beside Neville, he wanted Trudy's ass and stroked his steel-hard erection, anxious to fuck an ass for the first time. He lubed his cock, although he didn't really need to for Trudy's ass was full of it as well as cum and he pushed in easily. While Pete fondled Trudy's lovely bottom and fucked her she cleaned off Tony's cock and Leon went for a shower. It was so exciting for Pete that he didn't last long and soon shot another load in the horny wife's ass.

Following showers the men and Trudy lounged about with a drink and chatted. It was late and Neville had planned what would happen overnight. "Okay, listen up," he began, "Trudy will sleep and I use the tem loosely, in the main bedroom two of us in the other bedroom and two of us on the pull-out sofa. Whenever you want to fuck her just go in a do it or she might come out and take one or more of you back with her, won't you my Dear?"

Trudy smiled and said, "That's a definite possibility."

Everyone smiled and nodded with agreement then prepared to retire - it was 1:10AM.

2:01AM - Trudy strolled naked across the room to the roll-out bed and nudged Leon. He stood and the bulge in his shorts brought a smile to her face. She pulled the shorts down, wrapped a hand around the large black cock and led him into the bedroom. At 2:56 Pete tiptoed across the living room to join Trudy just 6 minutes after Leon lay back on the pull-out. It was 3:28 when Trudy summoned Tony and 4:11 when she went to the bedroom hand-in-hand with her husband. So it went throughout the night, the men didn't cum each time but they fucked and ate Trudy and she jerked and sucked them. When the men began to stir just after 8:00AM Pete had his cock in Trudy and was humping her for all he was worth.

They ate breakfast in the hotel restaurant and Trudy noticed several sideways glances of other male diners towards their table. "They know," she thought, "they know these men have fucked me but who cares, I bet they wish they were included, I've had a fantastic sexual time, I'm still horny and these young men will be ready to fuck me again when we return to the room."

After breakfast Neville took Trudy into the bedroom. He explained what he had in mind as a finale for the boys. Trudy smiled and said, "It sounds very horny," and kissed him passionately, "Thank you for doing this," she added, "it's been incredibly erotic. I never would have agreed to men so young if I had known before and if I wasn't blindfolded but I guess you could say you've open my eyes and I want to see them again."

"You shall, I'll make sure of it," Neville assured her and they kissed again. He came back into the living room and placed 2 large pillows on the coffee table then turned it so the short side faced the sofa. "She'll be out in a few minutes," he announced.

Trudy came to the bedroom doorway and purred sensually, "I want to see you boys naked when I return," and closed the door. When it reopened she sashayed out dressed as a slutty schoolgirl. The white top was tied at the chest and her big tits spilled out erotically. The plaid skirt was so tiny it hid none of her ass and her thong might well have been a shoelace for all it covered. Completing her very erotic outfit was a garter belt, fishnet stockings and stilettos, all black and the big, black rubber cock was wedged between her tits. She strutted about provocatively causing the guys to quickly become erect. Pete and Leon were sitting on the sofa and Tony was lolling in an armchair beside them. Neville went behind the sofa to record his horny wife from their point of view.

Trudy stopped in front of the men and bent over; her thong hid nothing and had nestled between her wet and swollen pussy lips. She rubbed the big rubber cock over her ass and pussy then pulled the thong to one side and pushed the dildo passed her aroused labia and deep into her sopping wet vagina. The men masturbated as she pumped the cock wildly and whimpered with delight. She left the rubber cock deep in her pussy when she stood and faced the 3 men and her cunt muscles kept it well-embedded. "I've been a naughty schoolgirl," she said meekly, placing the little finger of her left hand in the corner of her mouth and lifted one stiletto so the toe was on the ground and one knee was resting on the other in a very erotic pose, "and I need to be spanked and fucked." With that she laid across Leon's lap and said, "Spank me while I suck Pete's cock, Tony, fuck me with the dildo." She took Pete's cock in her mouth, Tony knelt in front of the sofa and began working the big rubber cock and Leon, whose cock was sticking up between her legs, started to caress and spank her gorgeous bottom.

Tony and Pete had their turn spanking Trudy and her ass was a nice rosy pink when they had finished. She had sucked their cocks and her pussy had been well-fucked with the rubber cock and Neville had recorded it all. He thought it was a particularly horny scene to see his mature wife dressed so erotically as a slutty schoolgirl and being spanked, fucked and sucking cock at the same time and it really turned on Trudy, she was more than ready to be fucked when she lay on the pillows on the coffee table and spread her legs wide. Tony took her first, then Pete and finally Leon. She sucked their cocks when they weren't in her pussy and they mauled her tits and excited her clit. She then knelt and bent over the ottoman where all three men fucked and ejaculated inside her. It was a hasty exit since they only managed to finish with 15 minutes to spare until checkout time.

Fourteen months later Tony, Pete and Leon are regular visitors to the MacKaye home, sometimes alone or as a twosome but most often as a threesome. Two more young men have also been added; Martin, an 18 year old who Trudy is teaching and Michael, a 21 year old black guy. Trudy has entertained all 5 young men on 2 occasions and quite often they stay overnight. By her own admission Trudy defines herself as, "A mature slut wife who loves young, hard cocks full of cum." As for the young men, the highlight of their week is a visit to the MacKaye house to fuck the ass off Trudy, the mature, slut wife and the best fuck they will ever have.