All Comments on 'All the Young Girls Love Laura Pt. 01'

by Lisa Summers

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
more please - quick!

loved this...some scenes were a little outside my comfort zone in but intrigued nevertheless. I am a total sucker for a love story and this has the makings of a fantastic one. can't wait for what'snext..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
NAUGHTy NAUGHTY

Wicked commercial conscienceless trollops! Men guard your women! Or send them to Lisa Summers for a break from cock. What a bad girl she is! Loved it.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightalmost 4 years ago
SO did not need scat, water sports, etc.

Frankly, the husbands of Laura's clients should just dump them. Their fetishes are grotesque and their behavior with Laura is wretched. Hope we don't see them again in subsequent chapters. They seem bent on sucking out Laura's soul.

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishbonealmost 4 years ago

Wow. I panicked a little as I approached the end of the chapter, until I scrolled up to the title and saw the comforting "Pt 01" at the end. I love Melissa already and I can't wait to see her again.

BillyslateBillyslatealmost 4 years ago
A Slow & Wordy Start

I agree with 1-other commenter regarding Laura's other clients being jaded or almost garbage in their desires. However, am guessing that sometimes expected in the life of a "Sex Worker"! I almost stopped reading the story, following the Sharon episode, especially the "Scat" as well as lesser strange fetishes', at least to me.

Once Melissa appeared at the coffee shop, the story's entire focus changed, which is what I guess we should expect if Laura is becoming smitten with her. I am now quite interested in seeing how this story develops in the next 2-chapters, however am hoping the Scat-Water Sports-Etc remain absent from future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Loved this story. Very well written. Nice descriptions. I'm not into scat play either but, hey, different strokes for different folks. Readers can always scroll down, skipping that part. 5/5

J

DickMarksDickMarksalmost 4 years ago

Ayyyy it's officer Hanratty! After Frank Abagnale Jr. escaped, they busted him down to traffic duty! :)

ramblin2020ramblin2020almost 4 years ago

Loved the first chapter. Can't wait to read the next one.

roveroneroveronealmost 3 years ago

Feel bushwhacked...think there should have been warning at beginning of story-SO missed the scat tag before I started...and thought she said there were places she wouldn't go beforehand...

I like her, and premise...hard-headed business woman at 20, pulling her teachers/professors at 18...but you can't unread things...not going give a one, but this was mislabeled, badly...

Daggy1965Daggy1965almost 3 years ago

Should have warned in the beginning about scat. I won't be reading anymore due to that.

Jimbo3948Jimbo3948almost 3 years ago

My goodness, you are tough on the male species... Remember, not all men are ogres, not all women are goddesses. I think in the effort to tell this story from the perspective of a female courtesan you may have painted with too wide a brush in your descriptions of the client's husbands. Bear in mind that approximately 50% of the people on this earth are males - and I imagine that, in an effort to get hour story read by as many people as possible, you may be turning off a large percentage of potential male readers. That being said, I have found the story "interesting" so far.

AbikinkymindAbikinkymindabout 2 years ago

I have loved everything I’ve read by you so far. This ranks up with the best. I love the scat aspect. I’m into it to an extent, but the thought of two women being into it together makes me melt. Looking forward to reading the entire series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I go back and forth on the tagging issue. I might not have read it at all if you had put the scat tag on, but the moment I saw that they were going to seriously do that, I scrolled down the page until Laura was done with that woman Perhaps an in-story italicized warning with the indication of where to scroll for a scat-free experience would ensure that nobody has to endure that willingly.

Other than that, nice. Hoping Melissa can dump Adam and make an honest woman out of Laura.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous