All the Young Girls Love Laura Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got another appointment," I lied. "Besides, this one's over. We can continue it next week, okay?" I was already rising.

"But...oh, okay, next week." She looked at me strangely, but rose and slipped on her sandals, walking to the door with me right behind her. She turned at the door, her eyes shining.

"I'll see you then, and...thank you." Then she kissed me, on the mouth, just a brief kiss so full of meaning. Or perhaps nothing at all.

After the door closed, I watched her through the window walking to her car, her body so beautiful, her hips wide and full, her gait perfectly seductive and sexy. All woman. Engaged to a man. I wasn't sure if she looked up to see if I was watching, my vision was a little blurry for some reason.

After she left, I sat aimlessly on the sofa for a few minutes, and knew there was only one way to solve my current problem. I ran to my bedroom, threw myself on the bed, ripped down my shorts and panties, and fingered myself to an orgasm, followed by another and a third, as She fingered me and kissed me and held me in my mind, her breath and her voice in my ear as she, too, came each time I did, her body shuddering and warm against mine.

And we fell asleep together in each other's arms, and slept the sleep of the dead.

###