Allegra & Steve Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

should never force a girl to do anything she might regret later."

"But, mom, I am finding it so difficult to control myself. I am so turned on when I am with her. Especially after we kiss and fool around a bit."

"Why, what happens then?" I asked mischievously.

"Mommy. You really want to talk about this? I am feeling funny, discussing this with you."

"Yes, Steve. I think we should have an open talk about what's happening. Since your dad is not here, I guess I will have to talk about the birds and the bees with you."

"Alright then, mom," he smiled at me. "When I fool around with Amy, I get a hardon. There, that's what you wanted to hear isn't it.? I get a major hardon and I masturbate after that."

"So, my little Stevie has learned the joys of jerking off, is it?" I teased him a bit more. "Now tell me. Have you gone any further? Have you touched her down there?"

He hesitated for a moment, and then a happy smile lit up his face. " Yeah. I did. A couple of weeks ago I was at her place. We had been kissing like crazy. After a while Amy's breathing got real heavy, and she took my hand and placed it under her skirt"

"And then, what happened?" I prodded him gently.

"I slowly drew up her skirt. She was wearing pink cotton panties with little flowers all over them and I saw the bulge of her pussy."

By now, I was getting real turned on myself. I could feel my pussy getting wet, and a warm tingly feeling was spreading through my lower abdomen. "Go, on," I encouraged him.

"Amy pushed the crotch of her panties to one side and showed me her pussy for the first time."

"And how was it to look at?

"It was a deep pink in color. And there a lot of blonde curls plastered to her pussy lips. It was very wet and shining.

"And then what happened?"

"With a shy whisper, she asked me whether I wanted to touch her."

"So that was when you touched a girl down there for the first time, isn't it?"

He nodded his head without looking at me. "Mommy, when I touched her pussy, the feeling was incredible. The lips of her pussy were so soft and wet. I moved my fingers around a bit and it was real slippery. I kept touching her for some time, rubbing my fingers all around her pussy, and then suddenly Amy moaned out loud let out a big sigh and crossed her legs over my hand."

"Did you do anything more?" I asked.

"No mom. At that very moment, Amy's dad called out to us, and we had to go downstairs."

"Poor baby," I replied, commiserating with him. " How did you manage to hide your hardon when went downstairs?'

"Don't tease me, mom. That's what Amy is also now doing. Whenever possible, she flashes me her panties and teases me. It's maddening."

"So honey, now you know what a woman can do to a man. That's pussy power for you." I laughed.

"Mom, it's not funny. These days, all I can think of is somehow getting my hands inside Amy's panties once again."

"Steve, honey, what are you are going through is a very natural process of growing up. I remember your dad when we were in school. He used to literally beg me to flash him my underwear."

"And what's more frustrating is the new Math teacher we have; Mrs. Stephens. She is about your age, and she comes to class wearing these short skirts and stockings. And sometimes when she is sitting down, you can even get to see her panties."

"Oh yes. In every school there will at least be one teacher who turns the boys on. When I was in High School, it was our Geography teacher, Miss Rudy. She was single, in her early thirties, and had a knockout figure. All the boys wanted to sit in the front row for her class. Just to get a peek up her skirt. Now, your Mrs. Stephens; is she a sexy woman?"

"Sexy? I would say she is super sexy. She has these long legs that seem to go on forever. And she wears real fancy underpants all the time. You know the lacy stuff. Just like yours."

"So you get turned on by her, is it?"

"Oh yeah mom. Yesterday, was just too much. I was sitting in the front row, and at one stage I could see right up her skirt."

"And what did you see?"

"She was wearing a pair of white panties that were almost transparent. When she uncrossed her legs, I could see right up to her crotch. I could even see the outline of her pussy, all covered with black hair. I got so horny, ma. And when I saw your lingerie today, I just got carried away. Your stuff is so pretty."

"What were you thinking of when you were feeling and fondling my lingerie?"

Steve kept quiet for some time, his head bowed down.

"It's alright baby. You can talk to me about anything. Tell me, were you thinking about anyone?"

He replied in a halting manner. "I was reminded of Mrs. Stephens when I first saw your lingerie. I was thinking of her long legs and her sexy white panties. But after a little while....." he hesitated.

'C'mon Steve, you can tell me. What happened? Were you thinking of me instead of Mrs. Stephens?"

He nodded his head slowly. "Yeah, mom. I was thinking about you. In my mind I had a picture of you wearing those panties."

"Did it turn you on, feeling your mom's panties?"

Steve was silent for a moment. He looked uncomfortably at me, not knowing what to say.

"Honey, you can be honest with me. It maybe uncomfortable in the beginning. But, it is better to get it off your chest.

"Yes, mommy. It was an incredible turn on. There was a wonderful smell, a combination of your perfume and something else that made the blood rush to my head."

"Were you thinking about my pussy when you were licking

the gusset of my panties?" My voice was almost a whisper now.

'Mom, did you see me do that? I feel so terrible. I am sorry if I have upset you."

"Honey, I told you there is no need to be sorry about anything. But tell me, were you thinking about my pussy when you were fondling and licking my panties?'

"Oh yes mom," Steve's voice had a catch in it now.

I was wondering how your pussy would look like. And how it would feel to touch it"

Steve moved closer to me. He lifted his face and looked at me. His eyes were brimming with tears. "Are you ashamed of me, Ma."

I drew him closer and hugged him. "No, baby, I am not ashamed of you. It is perfectly natural for boys to get curious about women."

Steve raised his face from my bosom. "So you are not angry with me?"

I brought his face up and kissed him. First I kissed his eyes, gently wiping away his tears. Then I stroked his head and murmured into his ears, "I can never be ashamed of you. I love you too much for that." I cupped his face in my hands planted soft kisses all over his face.

'Mommy, this feels so nice," he whispered as snuggled closer, his chest mashing into my breasts.

"Steve," I replied. "I love you more than you will ever know. You are my entire life."

His breathing was now getting a bit ragged and I drew him even closer to me, my robe slipping open. His arms involuntarily went around me as he drew me into an embrace.

I moved my lips lower towards his. I could feel the hot breath from his nostrils as I gently brushed his lips with mine His lips were incredibly soft and tender.

I slowly brought my lips against his, applying a gentle pressure. Steve's body seemed to stiffen for a moment in my arms.

I did not break the kiss as I ran my hands down his back to slowly cup his ass cheeks. I opened my mouth and gently caressed his lips with the tip of my tongue.

Steve started moaning, and his body began to relax in my arms. Slowly he started responding to my kiss.

"Oh mommy, mommy," he whispered as he hugged me closer to him.

"My little baby," I responded, as I gently pressed my lips against his, applying a bit more pressure.

In an almost reflex action he parted his lips and started kissing me back. As his mouth opened, my tongue quickly darted in, dueling with his. I drew his tongue into my mouth and sucked on it, drawing the sweet nectar from his mouth into mine.

I could sense his cock swelling up against my belly. The front of my robe was open and I wondered whether he could feel the humidity emanating from my crotch. I parted my legs allowing his leg to slide against my wet pussy lips.

Steve's hands slid behind me, and he slowly lifted the hem of my robe and began to caress the contours of my backside. His strong fingers were stroking and kneading my ass cheeks. His touch was heavenly.

"Oh mom," he whimpered. "Is it okay for me to do this? I don't feel like stopping now."

"Sshhh..... baby," I replied. "Don't stop what you are doing." I brought my right hand between us and reached below. His cock had grown to amazing proportions. I could feel the heat as I touched him through the boxers.

I lifted my hands to the waistband of his boxers and slowly began to pull it down.

"Mom, what are you doing?" Steve asked in a shocked voice.

"Quiet, honey," I responded. I lowered myself to the floor in front of him and removed his boxers. His cock sprang into view, thrusting up majestically from his groin.

I lowered my face into his groin, inhaling his musky, manly aroma. His cock was already moist and I could see the precum glazing the end of his foreskin. I took his cock in my hand. It was incredibly warm. The skin was soft and velvety and I could feel the veins pulsing in my hand.

'Would you like your momma to stroke your cock for you, honey?"

He simply nodded and closed his eyes in pleasure as I wrapped my trembling fingers around his monster cock.

Steve had almost an inch of foreskin and I gently peeled it back to reveal his purple glans. He let out a deep sigh of pleasure as I moved his foreskin back and forth over the head of his cock. Precum was now bubbling up from the crinkled tip of his foreskin, and as I rubbed my hand over his cock, the slick wetness took on a milky sheen.

"Mommy," he cried out in pleasure. His head was thrown back and his eyes were closed.

I moved my hands below his cock and started fondling his balls. I cupped the heavy sacs in my hand and gently squeezed them. I reached my hand behind into the crack of his ass, rimming his asshole with my index finger.

Steve let out a groan. "Oh, mommy, that feels soooooo nice."

I could not wait any longer. I had to have a taste of the young cock in front of my face. My own son's cock. I felt incredibly sluttish and wicked.

I took Steve's cock into my mouth. Precum was now freely leaking from the slit of his cock, and I greedily lapped it up. Oh, the taste of a man's cock. How I had missed it.

Steve was now almost in a delirium. "Oh mom, please don't stop," he cried out. He grabbed my head and pulled it closer into his crotch.

I stretched my mouth wide open as he pushed his massive cock into my mouth. I sat down on the floor and bent my head back so that he could slide it in deeper. I could feel the head of his cock touching the back of my throat. After sucking for a couple of minutes I lifted my face from Steve's cock and looked up at him.

"You enjoying this honey?" I asked him while pumping his cock with my hand and licking his balls.

"Mommy..... I have never experienced such pleasure in my life," replied Steve.

Even with my head tilted back, I could not take all of Steve's huge cock into my mouth. A good 3 inches was still sticking out. I slowly started pumping his cock with my right hand while sucking him and swirling my tongue around his sensitive crown. My left hand slid into the crack of his ass as I started probing his puckered ring.

"Ooooh mom......." He started to almost scream. "I think I am going to die with pleasure."

"You like what I am doing to you sweetheart?" I took my lips off his cock for a moment. "You like what mommy is doing to her darling baby?"

"Oh, yeah, please don't stop now." Steve began moaning with pleasure. His hands gripped my head and started guiding it up and down his cock in a steady rhythm.

"Faster mommy, faster," he cried as began to pump his cock into my face.

I felt his cock getting bigger in my mouth, and his pelvic muscles began to start twitching.

Suddenly, he slowed down and started to withdraw his cock from my mouth. "Mom, I think I am about to ejaculate."

I hugged him closer to me. "Its okay baby. Don't stop now."

"Uhmmmmm..mommy, I am about to spurt. If I don't stop now, it will be all over your mouth."

"Baby," I mumbled, "I want you to cum in your mommy's mouth."

Steve started groaning.. It was almost a wail of pleasure from deep down in his throat. I started probing my index finger deeper into his asshole while furiously bobbing my head up and down his monster cock.

"Oh yes, mom, oh yes mommy..." he started shouting. "Suck my cock real good."

My mouth was stretched wide open as I sucked on his giant cock. A mixture of saliva and precum was dribbling down my chin, as I worked on his cock with my hands and mouth.

I began to feel his body beginning to tense up. I cupped his balls in my hand and began to fondle them gently.

"Oh yes,, oh yes mommy," he started to wail. "I am cumming," he shouted. And then he started convulsing as he began to shoot copious streams of cum into my mouth.

The first spurt shot out like a cannon and caught me by surprise, and his cock slipped out of my mouth, splashing cum over my cheeks and chin.

I quickly grabbed his spurting penis and put it back into my mouth and started milking him with my mouth.

His cum was thick and creamy, and just a little bit salty. The taste was delicious, and there was so much of it. I kept on gulping and swallowing as much as I could. Some of it dribbled down my chin on to my breasts and thighs.

I felt completely wanton. Here I was slurping my own son's cum, and enjoying every minute of it. As his cock began to soften, I pushed my face deeper into his crotch, mashing my face against his balls.

"Oh mommy, mommy," he was whimpering. His hands were still gripping my head and his eyes were closed.

I continued to suck his cock till I had milked him completely. When I finally let his cock slide out of my mouth, my face was bathed in perspiration and streaked with gobs of cum. I scooped the cum off my face and licked my fingers clean.

I slumped down on the floor, completely overwhelmed by what had just happened. My robe had slipped down from my shoulders and my body was bathed in a fine sheen of perspiration.

I knew I had crossed the line of no return. This was my son and I had seduced him. There was no turning back now. But strangely enough I didn't feel and remorse or guilt. Rather I was feeling exhilarated. A strange and delicious mixture of excitement and thrill, something you experience when you are doing something new.

Steve was silent. When I looked up at him, his eyes were full of guilt. He looked almost like a wounded puppy.

"Mom....mommy..." he almost stuttered. "Did we do something bad? Are you going to get angry with me?"

"No baby, I am not going to get angry with you. What just happened was beautiful. Don't feel sorry or guilty about it.." I lay back on the floor, a contended smile playing across my lips.

"Mommy. I just don't know what to say. It was incredible. I have never experienced such pleasure in my life. Now I know why the guys in my school talk about getting a blow job as something very special."

"Yeah, baby. Now you know why. I will let you on into a secret. Your dad too got his first blowjob from me!!"

My legs were stretched out in front of me and I could see Steve's eyes straying down to my crotch. My pussy was soaking wet and my inner thighs were shining with slick juices.

I spread my legs open just a tad. "Would you like to see my pussy, Steve?"

He looked at me, not quite knowing what to say.

"You want to see your mommy's pussy, don't you? After all you were fantasizing about it, a little while ago."

I opened my legs a little wider so that the lips of my cunt were now visible. "Here, look at it to your heart's content."

Steve's eyes were now riveted to the space between my legs, as I started to gently caress the outer lips of my labia.

" Tell me," I smiled. "How does it compare with Amy's pussy?"

"Aaw, mom. You are embarrassing me again. Stop asking such questions".

"C'mon, now. You can tell your mommy about it. After all, you just came in my mouth."

"Oh, you just will not stop, won't you? Look here mom, I saw Amy's pussy, just once okay. So I am not an expert in this matter, okay. But...." He hesitated.

"But what?" I teased him further. "Is mine is different?"

"Mom.... You are something else. You know that?" He was now responding to my teasing. "Yeah, your pussy is different.. You have a lot more hair for starters. Also, your pussy looks thicker and darker."

"That's because this is not a girl's pussy." I teased him a bit. "This is a woman's pussy. The pussy through which you came into this world." My legs were splayed wide open now.

Steve's eyes grew wide as he stared directly into my open gash.

"Come closer," I ordered. "Come and get a good look at your mommy's cunt. That's what you boys call it isn't it? A cunt?"

Steve's eyes were getting a glazed look. He got down on his knees and moved closer to me.

"Come to momma, honey," I whispered and drew his face to mine. I kissed him on his lips as he opened his mouth and kissed me back feverishly.

He hugged and kissed me for a few moments and then started moving down to my crotch. It was as though my pussy was a magnet that was attracting him inexorably closer to it.

I spread open the lips of my pussy with my fingers. I was sopping wet, and I could smell the pungent aroma wafting from inside my vagina. Wet and earthy. Marshy like a jungle. It was a powerful smell.

"Come, baby," I whispered sibilantly. "Let mommy take care of you."

Steve's face was now hovering above my crotch. I could feel his hot breath on my slick thighs.

"Let mommy give you a primer on a woman's cunt. Here," I said, spreading myself open with my fingers. "These are the lips of my pussy. They are called the labial lips."

"It's so puffy, mom." His voice was full of surprise. Tentatively, he touched my labial lips. "And so soft," he added in a voice filled with wonder.

"Yes, honey, feel them, " I said, guiding his fingers up and down my wet crack. "When a woman gets excited, blood rushes down to her vagina and these lips get flushed and distended."

He pulled on my pussy lips gently, stroking the rubbery flesh between his fingers and feeling their texture.

"And this here is my clitoris," I added, running my fingers higher and pulling back the hood at the top of my vaginal lips to reveal the pink nubbin of sensitive flesh hidden under the wet, fleshy folds of tissue,

"Mom. It is so shiny and wet." He gently touched the tip of my clit.

A jolt of electricity shot through my body as his finger made contact with the turgid flesh. "Oh, baby, be gentle. This is the most sensitive part of a woman's vagina."

"Did it hurt mom?" He was immediately contrite.

"No, darling no. But sometimes, when you touch a woman's clit, the pleasure can almost be painful. Go on, touch me more."

I kept still. I allowed him to do things at his own pace. This was his first experience with a woman, and I wanted him to have the thrill of discovery, the joy of exploration. Wasn't it Eliot who said the purpose of all exploration is to come back where we started?

Steve ran his fingers up and down my slit, feeling every ridge and every fold. Slowly his fingers were getting coated with my stickiness.

"Yeah, baby," I crooned, as he discovered the entrance to my vagina. "That is my pussy hole. That's where you came out from into this world."

He slowly inserted one finger into my pussy. I let out an audible sigh as it sank in smoothly.

"Does this feel good mom?" he asked tenderly, as my vaginal muscles closed in around finger.

"Yeah baby. Push your finger inside. It feels soooooooo good."