Allegra & Steve Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve slowly pushed his finger deeper into my pussy. And then he started to slide it in and out, making soft swishy noises.

'Is this the way you like it?" he asked me softly, as he worked one more finger into the open passage. As his fingers moved in and out of my sticky hole, I could feel the crack of my ass getting slippery with my cunt juice.

By now, I was almost screaming with pleasure. "Yes, my little cuddly bear," I replied. "Just the way I like it. Now start moving your fingers inside me."

Steve began to get a rhythm going as started to finger fuck me in steady strokes. His slender fingers were sending waves of pleasure cascading through my body. They originated deep inside my cunt and spread in ripples through my lower abdomen.

I spread my legs even wider. I was now panting with passion. I started clenching his digits with my cunt muscles. My pussy juice was now literally dripping down my legs.

"Mmmm mom.... You are clutching at my fingers. How do you do that?"

"Honey, a woman can do a lot of things with her pussy. You are soon going to find that out."

Wet slurping noises filled the room as Steve started pumping his fingers in and out of my leaking hole. He moved closer to me, and his face was just a few inches away from my pulsing cunt.

"God, mom. You are so wet. There's so much juice leaking out from your pussy."

"Baby, I know. I am so fucking wet. I have not felt this good for a long time."

Steve kept plunging his fingers in and out of my pussy. I was riding a wave of intense pleasure and all my sensations were now centered on my cunt.

I suddenly reached down and pulled his fingers out of my pussy. They were wet and shining with my juices. I raised his hand to my face and pushed his fingers into my open mouth and began to suck them clean, tasting my tart juices. It was a heavenly feeling. His fingers tasted tangy and creamy.

"What are you doing, mom?" he asked incredulously.

"Having a taste of my own essence, baby. You want to try it?"

He nodded mutely, his eyes riveted to my blood gorged pussy lips.

I thrust my hips up at him. "Go ahead, honey, have it straight from the source."

Steve slowly brought his head down as I slumped back on the floor. He moved his face close to my crotch and began to run his fingers over the throbbing lips of my cunt.

I was now literally on fire, and my pussy was bubbling over with my cunt juices. I could not wait any longer. I needed his tongue inside my hole.

With my fingers, I spread the lips of my cunt wide open.

"Honey, please lick my pussy," I almost begged him.

I watched with glazed eyes as my son, my own offspring, brought his lips down and began kissing my pussy gently. He then began to lick me. I felt that I had died and gone to heaven. The feeling was exquisite.

"Oh, baby. Push your tongue inside my slit."

"Like this, mom?," he asked, while burrowing his face into the musky warmth of my juice-drenched cunt and sliding his tongue in and out of the slippery slit.

"Oh yes darling...... that's the way to do it," I almost screamed as I began pulling on my swollen nipples.

"Mommy, this tastes sooooo good." Steve began to make muffled noises as he started to push his tongue in and out of my hole with a renewed vigor.

"You like the taste of fresh cunt juice, baby?"

"Yes, mommy. It tastes wonderful. So tangy." He mumbled while pushing his tongue deeper into my hole.

"Oh, God, my sweet darling. That feels so fucking good."

I grabbed his head in my hands and began to mash my crotch against his face.

"Please suck on my cunt lips darling son," I screamed out. "Suck your mommy's pussy."

I started bucking my hips with pleasure as Steve began to suck hungrily on my slippery pussy lips that were swollen with passion. With a wild grunt, he clutched my squirming ass cheeks and sank his burning tongue even deeper into my sodden hole. Strange mewling noises bubbled up from his throat as he started to literally suck my creamy juices from the very depths of my cunt.

"Suck, baby, suck," I howled out as I pressed his head closer into my crotch.

Steve slipped his hands under my ass and began to fondle my ass cheeks as he stabbed his wriggling tongue furiously into my pussy.

"Yes, darling, that feels good. Squeeze your momma's ass. Fondle it baby." I was now thrashing around in the throes of uncontrollable pleasure.

Suddenly, the tip of his tongue grazed against my engorged clitoris .It was like a jolt of electricity passing through me.

"Oh, Jesus, I squealed. "That is my clit darling. Lick it baby, lick it."

I slowly guided his head till his lips were firmly placed over the sensitive nub of my clitoris. His tongue flicked out and started teasing the delicate flesh. The sensations were exquisite.

"Now put your fingers inside my pussy and move them while you are licking my clit," I instructed him. "Darling, I am going to teach you how to make a woman happy."

Immediately, he removed his hand from my ass and slipped two fingers inside my weeping gash. By now, I was so wet that the air was punctuated with loud squishy noises every time he moved his fingers in and out of my cunt.

"Oh yeah, sweet Jesus. You really seem to have a natural talent for this, my dear baby."

My son was lost in frenzy and he just mumbled something as he buried his face in my crotch, nuzzling my clit.

"Oh yes, oh yes," I screamed. "Now start licking my cunt once again baby." I lifted my up my legs, spreading them as wide open as possible.

Steve clutched my ass cheeks in a vise like grip and he began to lick my wide wet gash in quick stabbing strokes.

"That's it honey. Mmmmmmmm.. Faster, faster." My inner thighs were now completely wet with a mixture of saliva and pussy juices and I could feel Steve's cheeks sliding against them as he ravaged my pussy with his feverish tongue.

I was now almost at the peak. I closed my legs around his head and pushed his face deeper into my pussy. "Oh yes, my darling baby, lick me, eat me...EAT YOUR MOMMY" I wailed.

As if responding to my needs, Steve flattened his tongue and began to lave my pussy from top to bottom. As I lifted up my legs even higher, he moved his tongue lower and started licking the sensitive ridge leading to my anus.

"Aaahhhh....Oh my God, Stevie.. Move your tongue lower. Lick my asshole."

I screamed out in pleasure as his tongue found the puckered ridge of my anal hole. "OH MY GOD......Lick me faster baby, your momma is going to cum." My cunt was now oozing fluids as the depraved thrill of what was happening swept over me.

Steve understood my passion, and began to literally hump my pussy with his face. His tongue was now stabbing at my cunt and my asshole alternately, and the tip of his nose was rubbing against my clit.

"OH YES..OH YES... STEVIE... I AM GOING O CUM," I cried out, as I began to thrash around.

"Mommy, mommy" he mumbled from between my legs.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too, my son. AAAAAHHHH... SWEET JESUS, I AM CUMMING.... I AM CUMMING... GOD.... THIS FEELS SO GOOD."

With a heart-wrenching cry, I peaked just as Steve stabbed his tongue deep inside my pussy. I clamped my legs in a vise like grip around my son's head as I came in a shuddering climax.

For a few moments, I could not feel anything. It was as though my entire being had collapsed into an inner core and I had lost touch with reality. I was floating in an infinite space and it felt as though my soul had left my body.

Then a warm glow began to suffuse my body as I slowly came back to consciousness. My legs slackened and slid down to the floor. When I opened my eyes, I saw Steve staring at me.

'Wow, what happened, mom? For a moment there, I thought you had passed out." His face was smeared with my juices, and there was a wild look on his face.

"Yes, baby. I almost passed out. That's what a mind blowing orgasm can do to you. Thanks honey. I think you are going to make a lot of women very happy!!"

"So you really enjoyed what I did to you?" He smiled at me in a teasing manner.

"Sweetheart, today I had a little glimpse of heaven once again. That was how good it was for me. And you took me there."

"Mom," looked at me shyly, "I really loved it when I was kissing you down there. I loved the way you tasted. It was like nothing I had ever tasted before."

"Like father, like son," I laughed out loud. "Your dad also loved the taste of my pussy. He used to call it my nectar."

"Do all pussies taste the same? Will Amy's pussy also taste as good?"

"I am sure that she will also taste good. But each pussy is different from the other. That is the mystery of nature."

"I think your pussy is prettier than Amy's though. All that dark hair makes it much sexier. Amy has just a few blonde curls. And your pussy lips are so plump and red."

"That, honey, is because Amy is so much younger than I am. Her pussy is yet to mature completely. In a couple of years she will also have a plump, juicy pussy with lips as red and full as mine "

"And mommy, I felt I was really close to you when I was lying between your legs and kissing your c......"

"Go on, say it..... kissing my cunt." I smiled indulgently.

"Yeah, mommy. I loved kissing and licking your wet cunt. I I felt I could just lie there forever kissing you and fondling you. It was so beautiful."

"Sex is always beautiful. Especially if you do it with someone you really love. And you know how much I love you."

"But," his face took on a troubled look. "Did we do something wrong?"

I reached across and touched his face. "You did not make me do anything I did not want to. I enjoyed it as much as you did. So, you don't have to feel contrite or guilty. We will deal with everything else later. Okay?"

I stood up and donned on my robe. "C'mon now, get up lazybones. We got a busy day ahead of us. We are going out to lunch and to do shopping, remember? Get ready. We must leave in an hour. We are going to have fun today."

To Be Continued...

* * * * *

Note: I am planning this as a long story. If you have enjoyed reading Chapter One, then let me know, and I will be encouraged to continue with the erotic adventures of Allegra and her teenage son, Steve.