All Comments on 'Allison Goes To School'

by the_dodger

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
brian358brian358over 19 years ago
Great Story!

Excellent!

Just@FanJust@Fanover 19 years ago
Still a fan

I've been reading and re-reading this story thread for three years now. I'm plesantly surprised to see you continue to keep it going. One thing though, I would like to know more about the time that Alison spent away from Michael. Perhaps a story about those events could be in the future? You have done a good job still and I continue to read. Good Job and keep it up. I'm waiting for the next part. Until then I remain...

-Just @ Fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Best Series

Best Series on this site. Period

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
this is freaking awesome

CANNOT wait for this to go on :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story Bro

But it's been a few months since your last installment, I know I shouldn't rush art work, but the sooner you can get it out the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So whats the deal

Man, this is the stuff legends are made of and Allison has taken almost a 2 year leave of absence. I really would like to read more about her.

le_mysterele_mystereover 16 years ago
Exquisite! Brilliant!

I started with "The Oral Bank Teller" a few hours ago, and the high rating I've given this installment stands for the whole saga. You sir, are one of those rare men who not only understands that the mind is the most important sexual organ, but also knows how to excite it well. Your story is a really good blend of love,lust,tenderness,dirty talk and submission. I can hardly wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed that. U are a very good writer. Very moving n descriptive n good range of vocabulary too.

Regards,Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Heavenly Mesmerizing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hell yeah

hell yeah!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous