Allison Goes To School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
the_dodger
the_dodger
185 Followers

She did as she was told---carefully, reverently, like a good Catholic girl receiving Holy Communion. She opened her mouth, tongue trembling just beneath the shimmering lake of thick white cum juice covering her palate from teeth to tonsils, and proudly displayed her prize. It was an erotic sight in and of itself: this gorgeous teenage slut kneeling on the floor in her prim red school uniform; lips glistening with the pearly patina of fresh semen; lacy blouse covered in spit and cum stains; hair a mess; frantically finger-fucking herself with both hands. One strap of the jumper had slipped off her shoulders. The gold Catholic School insignia on it was streaked with cum.

Michael knew Allison was approaching orgasm. He loved her. He wanted her to have a good one. She'd earned it.

"Show him," he commanded, pointing to Richard "Show the man what a nasty girl you are."

She turned and presented her sinful display to the incredulous boy. "God Damn!" was about all he was capable of saying.

"There you are Richard. Look. Look at her kneeling there with her mouth full of cum. She wants to swallow it so badly; but she won't make a move until she's told what to do. See what a fucking obedient little slut she is, what a wonderful plaything for men. What would you give to have a woman like this in your bedroom every day of your life?"

He didn't answer. He couldn't answer. There was no answer that could satisfy the question.

"She's done a good job pleasing both of us, son; but she's not finished. She's waiting for one thing."

"W..Whats that, sir?" he stammered, barely able to speak.

"Her lesson isn't complete until she swallows."

He looked the boy in the eye. "Make her to do it."

Allison was masturbating faster now, two fingers in her cunt, the other hand furiously frigging her clit. She was waiting for permission to consume her reward, as her orgasm began to steadily build up. For her this was the culmination of a job well done.

"Yeah, swallow it. Swallow it you little bitch. Fucking swallow it all," he said with newfound conviction.

The girl's eyes widened and her eyelashes fluttered gratefully as she slowly tilted her head back, mouth open, and showed her precious liquid treasure to the men one more time. The two of them watched in amazement as the sea of pearly liquid slowly receded from her teeth, slid into the darkness of her throat, and dropped into her belly in one incredibly loud gulp. She closed her eyes.

It was at this precise moment that Allison shoved four fingers deep into her cunt, and doubled up like a hot knife of pure pleasure had been thrust into her center. Bent over, eyes closed, she pushed and pulled on her erect clitoris with her other hand, frantically, like she was jerking off a tiny penis. Both hands shoved between her legs, whimpering helplessly like a puppy, she finally shot up into an upright position, threw her head back, and looked up at the heavens. Her eyes opened wide and she let out a rumbling, long, muffled scream as her orgasm began---a deep, prolonged shudder of pure ecstacy that went on unabated for close to three minutes. Both men stared open-mouthed at her, unable to move, as she writhed on her knees before them, fucking and frigging her cunt the whole time.

She finally got what she came for.

The room grew silent for a minute. It seemed like eternity. Was this how it was in heaven? All three of them lay there wondering, silent, frozen in ecstasy. She was the first to speak.

"Ooh, professor... that wassooo good!" she announced breathlessly, licking stray droplets of cum from her lips, shamelessly sucking her teeth and swallowing whatever was left in her mouth.

" I know, dear, I know," Michael whispered, breathlessly, as he slumped back into the chair.

Then she gratefully looked up at Richard and thanked him, "Thank you for letting me suck your cock, Richard. I really enjoyed it."

Imagine that. Thank you!

He didn't even have the strength to answer.

It took another minute or two for the return to reality. Allison was still on her knees and Richard was leaning back against the wall trying to recover his senses. Michael gave him a minute and then ordered him out of the room.

"Son, Allison and I need to be alone for a moment. Why don't you go back upfront and see what you can do about getting us a nice room so we can freshen up a little, Ok?"

"Ye..ye..Yes sir," he stammered, pulling on his pants and gathering what was left of his brains.

"Oh, and Richard, make sure it's a real nice room, Michael reminded him. If you make us happy, maybe we'll invite you up later for another...mmm...friendly little chat."

"What do you think, honey?" Michael asked the still kneeling girl.. She was smiling.

"I think I'd like that, sir. Mmm, hmm...I think I'd like that a lot. Maybe he can even...like...invite some friends, too. Could he? Huh? Please, professor. Could he?"

Michael laughed. Fuck. Why not? She was insatiable, the little slut! And so was he.

But was the Oral Bank Teller really ready for a gang-suck?

(Ed. note: What do you think, dear readers? Professor, err, Michael would surely like to know. Send me some feedback and email, and goddammit give me some votes! Allison and I could sure use the prize money. LOL!)

the_dodger
the_dodger
185 Followers