All Comments on 'Allison's New Life Ch. 02'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Time for communicaton

An ok chapter which points out the need for her to start talking to Roger, andlet him know what she wants in their sex life. No secrets need be reveiled, but Roger's no mind reader and is hardly going to know what urges she has unless she tells him. Otherwise she's going to go unfulfilled and will likely to return to Todd or someone like him. Thereby ruining her empending marriage and probably Roger's life as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I love the build up. :) It makes me not want to do anything but go to the next chapter! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good.

Great continuity please keep it up. Looking for more.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Another good chapter, poor Allison, torn between what her retrained body needs and what others give her or don't give her. A very well thought out and written story with lots of angst and drama and just enough sex to tease. I look forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12529 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES