All Comments on 'Ally Ch. 01'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
exciting

mmm, what a great story. hopefull there will be more to cum. i daydream about these things happening. add more chapters to ths please!

dryoda999dryoda999over 16 years ago
Great Story!

Great Story! Do you plan on continuing? WOuld love to read more about Ally, Eve & JOhn. THanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it!

nikki I wanted to see what Ally would do to her boss? My partner was Alice, and was called Ally. She was a sexy one, but not as uninhibited as your character. Are you writing out of experience? You seem to know all the right things to write about. As you are in the early 20's,I'm just curious as to how u know so much about sexual responses. Just curious, that's all. Your ability to express yourself is amazing. I want to read more about Ally in a while.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago

sweet will be fun to follow this through, I do find it hard to believe Eve never touched her self I think every one explores there own body a little no? Thanks I will be reading hope you keep writing nikki I always love your work.

blueyedbobblueyedbobabout 13 years ago
this is a fun read!

your stories are always so infectious,fresh and new,,,i know your age range and its fun to see the way you put words on paper in your young vital way!!

i love that your female characters are bi or bi curious as many young ladies today seem to be,,

nudestjoenudestjoeabout 7 years ago
More, more, please!?

HOTHOTHOT! Keep 'em cumin'!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree, more of this story. Awesome story. Well written. Makes me want to read the next chapter where Ally teaches Eve to suck John's cock. Great scenario. Love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
11976 Followers
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ally Ch. 02 Next Part
Ally Series Info