All Comments on 'Always Daddy's Girl'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wicked and nasty

What a daughter this guy has. I wouldn't give her up either.

tenbears43tenbears43over 11 years ago
HELLO BRENDA !!

This is the kind of story that I love to read. Can't wait for the wedding night!

Corpse_riderCorpse_riderover 11 years ago
Father of the bride

A good short incest story. Great descriptions, lively dialogue and characters that had depth and warmth to them made this a worthwhile read.

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

Great and very descriptive!

jpprice2011jpprice2011over 11 years ago
more

what more dose a daughter need

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That's amazing!

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

I truly understand this! It's amazing! My wife has been working toward telling me for years about herself and her dad. I already know it in my heart, and it's okay. She talks about him all the time and how much he loves her and she loves him. I find that both he and I have the same interests and desires so far as she is concerned. She is good-looking, has large breasts and a hairy pussy. She loves sex. She's got the sexiest, sweetest, hottest pussy. She's always ready and wet. She is so fast to reach an orgasm, it's amazing! It's like she has a trigger-clit. She goes to visit her dad every other week. He lives about a hundred miles from us. She spends two days with him, and I know those two days are spent with his cock deeply embedded in her tight pussy. It's really all right. I get it. I just wish she'd go ahead and tell me the whole story. I'm sure it would take the stress from her. It's especially okay because it's him. Does it sound kind of kinky to say that I wish I could see them doing it? When she's gone I jack off thinking about them together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous