All Comments on 'Amanda Teasing Two Ch. 02'

by SylviaG

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Teasing

Teasing,you can have to much of it you know

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 16 years ago
Why..

If the wife has no respect for the soon to be divorced husband or care for him in anyway why invite him into her house and basically abuse him mentally why not just let him find a nursing home somewhere let him pay the bill and then have a life with marcus which it seems to me your heading towards or better yet if the wife really want's rid of him get the ex-wife to pick him up and care for him. You don't really need to go into chapter upon chapter about how she now likes teasing someone who she apparently cares nothing for. Apart from the things I mentioned( and please these are just MY opinions) good writing.Even though I get the idea of the story I don't agree with torture just for the sake of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
No Point

I see no point in dragging this out ,it could be a very erotic story indeed ,the almost sadistic actions of this woman is stopping it dead in its tracks.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 5 years ago
To Jadedone1969

This is 11 years too late since I just started these stories, but your comment may be missing the point. Amanda has complex emotions. She loves the man but she hates him, too. She feels betrayed and she cannot wrap her head around his kink and is struggling with it. Teasing him is way for her to cope. It's a nice (sand yes, erotic) study of the complex of emotions that revolve around a divorce.

Also, she's a waitress, so paying for a nursing home might not be a financially viable option, you know?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous