Amateur Photographer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A little more. Just a little more please."

She looked down at herself, then back up at me and smiled, as if to say: 'you want to see more?' She shook her golden hair out of her eyes and the string slid an agonising extra fraction of an inch, gliding down over the outside of her upper thigh. Then with her finger she rolled the material across her thigh, so that even more was exposed as the g-string seemed to almost disappear. Now the very top of her cleft was there in plain view, exposed clearly, right in centre of frame in my lens. The hood of her clitoris, there it was now, I could see it right in front of me, but that was all. She just held it there like that as I watched her let out a deep breath, revealing to me almost everything and yet nothing at the same time.

All of a sudden a bell rang in my ears. It was the clock striking nine. Startled, she looked across at the timepiece on the wall and then yanked up her g-string.

"Time's up!" she said with a giggle, slumping down in the sofa and grabbing her wine glass. I felt like grabbing an axe and putting it through the clock.

"Thank you Sarah, you were fantastic."

"Thanks, it was more fun than I though it would be. I think you're a good photographer. Do you think the photos will look good?"

"Good? I think they will be the best work I've done. Here, take a look"

She came over and leaned into the view screen. She was standing so close her left breast was gently rubbing on my arm as she reached across for a better view.

"Gee, is that really me?" she said. I nodded, trying hard to conceal my rapid breathing. "Wow! I never thought I looked like that!"

Stepping back, she turned to me. "David," she asked.

"I know the hour's up, but I'm wondering, if you have time, would it be OK to do some other shots?"

I paused before responding. Other shots? What does she mean?

"What do you have in mind?" I replied, trying hard to hide the slightly startled look on my face.

"It's just that, well, I bought this outfit, a skirt and top, and I love it. At the shop I looked great in it, but when I got it home I realised it was more risqué than I'd thought. I haven't been game to wear it outside, and they won't let me return it at the shop, so I was thinking that if I got some nice photos of me in the skirt and top, then at least I haven't totally wasted my money if I never wear it. Like, you don't have to pay me for it; I'll even take a discount off the fee if you'll do it. Will you?"

Take a discount off the fee? She's got to be kidding. Truth was I'd pretty much do anything she asked at that moment. And this outfit – if it was too revealing to wear outside, how sexy must it be?

"Have you got the outfit here?"

"Yes, it's in my bag. I'll just go in the bathroom and change."

She grabbed her bag and headed out of the room. I reached across and poured another scotch, and waited eagerly for her to return.

*To be continued.

12