All Comments on 'Amateur Photographer Ch. 03'

by davidwriter

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
SLC-OhioSLC-Ohioover 18 years ago
Sorry but....really boring

Because this scene has been written so many hundreds of times, the author needs to become a lot more creative than what is expressed in this effort. Please don't keep this 'old song' going, heard it way too many times before. Or maybe make it easy on yourself, and simply copy one of the thousands of other versions of this same tale and resubmit it as your own. Then again, maybe that's what you've already done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Au Contraire

I have also read a lot of these "vanity photo shoot leads to sex with photographer" stories, and this one is taking its own teasing direction.

Have they had (real "Clinton-esque") sex yet, in two installments? No, they have not!

It's a delectable and tantalizing tease, and we've also got a little mystery going in the background about Sara's personality, and her "coming out" to her hot self.

Sure, it ain't Proust, but it ain't bad either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Puzzled

I don't understand how anyone could give this story a score of 00. I agree with Seattle. I loved the slow build up of erotic tension. I look forward to more submissions from davidwriter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hotttttttttt

i am really looking forward to the next shooot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
One of the best stories here

Amazing teasing story, can't wait for part 4!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very hot!

Well written, nice build up! I hope you follow up with more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Are you crazy?

You called this "boring"? I'm floored! Sure, it may not be the most original piece, but in terms or reading enjoyability, this story ranks among the top on this website, for good reason! I would very honestly like you to point me to a story that's NOT boring to you! I've yet to read a hotter story, I can only hope this author keeps up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You had me at "shoot"

This story is amazing! I love the balance between story line and sexual content. Perfect! It left me wet, breathless, and aching for more. Thanks!

ReefkeeperReefkeeperalmost 15 years ago
boring?

The build of this story is absolutely PERFECT! Keep on keeping on.

tafxkztafxkzalmost 15 years ago
Great WORK - not a boring moment

Thanks for taking the time an patience to put this down, you are very good with works

evilspikeevilspikealmost 13 years ago
another coment

Nice build up. Not quick like a lot of these stories.

asianToyasianToyalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

I really admire your writing!

asianToy

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
Damn, that was so good !

The only thing that could have made it better would have been a few illustrations.

Well worth more than 5 Stars!

Rapier

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavidwriter@davidwriter
What can I say, other than I am really just your average warm-hearted nice guy. I do have an active imagination, and sometimes stories spring from it - some of which are on here. I think the old cliche 'sex is all in the mind' has a literal truth to it (otherwise these chat ro...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES