Amateur Photographer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shifting position slightly, I noticed that the tip of my cock was now also in the frame.

Struggling to hold the camera steady, I moved in closer. The image in the camera window looked exactly like a young girl about to take a hard cock into her mouth.

Suddenly she jumped up.

"Let's have a look at the shots!" she said. If I was worried how she might react to the shots I had just taken, I certainly didn't have time to delete the files, but I was so lost in the sexual fog of the moment that there wasn't a lot I could have done anyway. I slipped the camera into the tripod mount to make it easier to scroll through the shots. As I did so, she came around behind me to get a look for herself. Playfully she grabbed me around the shoulders and peered over my shoulder. I could feel her breath on my neck, her tits pressed against my back and shoulder, her wetness on my outer thigh.

There was nothing I could do to stop her seeing 'the' shot.

"Oooh, David, it looks like I'm... Ooh, gee..."

"Sorry Sarah, it just happened..."

"No, don't worry!" she said. "It's a great picture, that's so hot! I wouldn't have... come on, let's do some more like that!"

She got back down on all fours.

"OK, ready!"

My heart was pumping madly. My head was throbbing as the blood surged through my body. I moved in closer. She looked up at me, straight at my cock as it gently throbbed and pumped out yet more of its sticky transparent liquid which slowly oozed out and down the underside of my shaft.

"Sarah, you're the hottest thing I've ever seen," I said. What part of my rational brain that was still in operation noted the banality of what I just said, but in actual fact it was the simple, plain truth. She looked so indescribably sexy, prone on all fours, looking up at me, my cock barely a few inches from her face and about ready to erupt at any moment. I held the camera still and started shooting.

I bent my knees so I could get closer to her face. Momentarily she would look up at me with those angelic eyes, but mostly her gaze was fixed on my cock, now slick with my own wetness. She seemed fascinated by it. I bent my knees a little further so that now the tip was in line with her forehead. She strained her head forward, arching her neck upwards. My cock hovered above her face, barely an inch or two from her now. I took some more shots, struggling desperately to keep from shaking.

"Ummmm," she said with a little giggle. Then she darted her tongue out, as if to lick the under side, as if she was licking an icecream. She gave a little squeal as she did it.

"Did you get that one?" she said with a little laugh.

"Um, yeah, but I need more," I said. Do it again please Sarah!"

No answer, she just giggled, and looked up at me with expectant eyes, her mouth open now.

"Come on," she said.

She watched my cock as I bent down lower. Watched it inch closer to her open mouth. She glanced up at me briefly, smiling. I shifted towards her slightly. She snaked out her tongue. I watched as she curled the tip of her tongue upwards, towards me. Her neck strained forward. I could feel her warm breath on the tip of my cock. I felt the tip of her tongue slid up the underside of the head like an electric shock. She lifted her head slightly and her tongue slid across the gushing eye of my cock, the sticky wetness stretching like honey as she moved her head back fractionally, her tongue still joined to my cock by the precum. I felt my balls shifting, tightening as she licked the underside again. She ran her tongue around the head, licking up the juices. Somehow I still managed to get a shot of this.

She opened her mouth wide. She paused, staring at the head, heaving, then slowly edged closer, so that her lips slid over it. Her tongue gently caressed the underside as she gently caressed the head of my cock with her lips and mouth.

"Ooooohh, Sarah, that's so gooood!" I sighed. Then urgently I felt the sensation building in my loins.

"Oh, Sarah, Sarah, I'm going to come!" I grunted. She looked up at me with wide, astonished eyes. The vision of her cute little lips wrapped around the head of my cock took me over the edge.

"Ahhh, oohh, uh!" I saw the first blast of white liquid spray across her lips and chin – I'd have filled her mouth had she hung on to even a split second longer. The second shot cleared her shoulder completely as I lost control and almost lost my balance. I almost lost my senses, but I could hear her little moans – oh, oh, oooh – as my balls kept pumping, emptying all over the floor, down her neck, her chest.

Spent, exhausted, I slumped to the ground. She sprang up and embraced me.

"Ooh, that was so sexy!" she cried. I was sitting on the floor, barely sensible. She hugged me tightly, then brought her lips to mine and kissed me, passionately. Her tongue swept into my mouth as our lips mashed, and everywhere I could taste my own cum. She laid me down on my side on the floor and wrapped her body around mine, my cock nestling against her abdomen.

I must have fallen asleep. Next thing I knew, I was lying on the floor covered in one of the white sheets I normally use for the shoot background. She had gone. I staggered to my feet. On the table was a note, which read:

"Thank you David, sweet dreams, love Sarah."

12