All Comments on 'Amateur Photographer Ch. 04'

by davidwriter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Orion623Orion623about 18 years ago
Hot

and very interesting. Kate is quite a character. An attitude that is as jarring as her body is appealing. She uses words as if they were hammers to cower David into submissiom. Yet, she puts herself into positions to be used as a display case for cum. Her personality exhibits a dichotomy of aggresion and submission, but only on her own terms.

David seems to have weakened as a character between the first and fourth parts. He is now following the needs of his little head which is doing all of his "thinking". He seems to be aware that he is being led down a garden path filled with thorny bushes yet is unable to stop despite the risks of walking with Kate. One hopes that he will find a backbone during the course of his current excursion.

Sarah was hot but Kate is more interesting.

Thanks for writing. Looking forward to Part 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW!

Kate's really hot, but, what a bitch! You need to make her nicer, or, make one with a willing, but submissive woman.

Attractive physically AND, mentally!

tafxkztafxkzalmost 15 years ago
Nice Change- i wonder what is next

Nice change - cant wait to read more

evilspikeevilspikealmost 13 years ago

Misstep. Although I don't think it was bad that you introduced a teacher, I don't think that the story was handled in a believable way. It would have made more sense if she remained clothed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavidwriter@davidwriter
What can I say, other than I am really just your average warm-hearted nice guy. I do have an active imagination, and sometimes stories spring from it - some of which are on here. I think the old cliche 'sex is all in the mind' has a literal truth to it (otherwise these chat ro...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES