Amateur Photographer Ch. 05

Story Info
University professor shows off her non-academic skills.
2.4k words
4.55
70.4k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 12/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked out onto the street together. It was a fine night, warm, and I felt very excited in anticipation of whatever was to come. Kate had her arm around me still, and I had mine on her hip.

"David," she said, "how many times can you cum in one night?"

There was that boldness again – I hardly knew this chick and she's casually asking me how prolific I am in the sperm production department.

"I don't know: one, two, maybe three – depends, I guess."

"Good," she said. "Did you drive here? I caught the bus."

"Me too," I said. "Your place or mine?"

"Mine," she said. "We can get the bus from the stop around the corner."

We sat in the small bus shelter waiting for the bus. There was no one else there, not a soul around. She sat there neatly, her legs together. In that mid-thigh length tight black dress, she looked fantastic. She glanced up at me.

"How are you with outdoor sex?" she asked.

"Um, never done it, never considered it before."

"Well, you're about to," she said, as her hand found my crotch. Using two fingers she gently rubbed along my cock through my pants. Her touch was very gentle, but in no time I was hard. She unzipped me and pulled it out.

"Mmmm, I was right – you do have a nice cock."

I wasn't sure this was a good idea. I had never exposed myself like this in public; that kind of thing just didn't do it for me. I just wanted to get her home, behind close doors, and then get into it.

"Kate, I'm not sure about this," I said as her hand began to slide up and down my exposed pole. I felt uncomfortably vulnerable like this with an exposed hard on in a public place. Jesus, what if someone walked past, or even drove past? What if the bus comes? There didn't seem to be anyone nearby, but we were in a big urban area and it wasn't that late at night. Anyone could come by at any moment.

"You're not sure about it?" she said. "Well, I'm sure about it." She bent over to lick the tip of my cock. "Just shut up and enjoy the ride."

She swirled her tongue around it for a short while and then I felt her mouth engulf me. Oohh, it felt good! She had plunged her mouth straight down on my cock, no teeth, almost to the point of deep throating me. She pulled her head back, sucking hard as she did, her tongue dancing around the underside of my shaft. Oohh God, she's been blowing me for the best part of 15 seconds and already it's just about the best blow job of my life! I moaned as she plunged down on my hardness, this time going even deeper. God, it felt like my cock was down her throat!

"Like that?" she said, coming up for air, my cock plopping out of her mouth and resting against her chin as she spoke. "That's just the start."

"But Kate, what if someone comes?"

"Jeez, what are you worried about? I'd almost call you a limp dick with that attitude, except that your dick isn't limp. Your brain might be saying 'oh, I'm so scared someone might see!' but your cock here seems to have other ideas. So just shut it, and stop being such a fucking wimp! The only one who's going to cum around here is you, pervert."

With that she gripped my thighs hard – her finger nails were almost digging into the skin on my legs - and went back to sucking my pole. In the photo shoot I'd wanted to stick my cock in her mouth just to shut her up; now I just wanted her to stop blowing me – as good as she was at it. Maybe she's right; I shouldn't be such a wimp. And ooh, what she was doing to me! This was the best blowjob of my life; she was an expert! Her mouth sliding up and down like velvet, the way she plunged down on me, going deeper all the time, deeper and deeper until I felt her lips around the base! God, she had taken me all the way! She stayed like that, and then I felt her tongue push up hard against my shaft. God, how did she do that? Then I felt her hand slid inside my jeans. She found my balls and squeezed them. With her tongue holding me tightly, all of a sudden it pushed me over the edge. I felt the cum boiling up through my balls, almost being forced out by the pressure of her hand. I gripped the wooden seat tightly and came hard, erupting in her mouth, but she just gripped me tighter as I watched her cheeks expand and contract as she drank down everything I injected into her mouth. My body convulsed in spasms; I hit the back of my head against the wall. She just kept on sucking, well after I'd exhausted my load. Then she pulled her mouth off me and looked up at me. Her face was red, her hair a mess. She was smiling radiantly.

"Like that?" she grinned. There was a dob of cum on her upper lip.

"Kate, that was the best blow job I've ever had in a bus stop."

"Thought so," she said.

Just then the bus arrived.

"Um, Kate," I said, as we fumbled for change before boarding the bus, "there's cum on your lip."

"Well, duh," she blurted. "Didn't you just have your cock in my mouth?"

She turned and boarded the bus. I watched the driver's expression as he looked at her. Did he notice? He did look at her, but I couldn't be sure if he saw or not.

"Of course I know there's cum on my face," she whispered as we headed for a vacant spot up the back of the bus. "Do you think I'm stupid?"

I didn't know what to say to that, so I kept my mouth shut. I was beginning to realize that I had never met anyone anything like Kate before. She was as cute as a button, but she was more abusive than just about anyone I'd ever known, and she seemed to have a pretty bad temper – I shuddered to think what she might be like when drunk. But for all that, she sucked cock like no girl I'd ever met! And she loved doing it. Wow, how good did that feel? I would never have dreamed a blow job could be like that. This chick is the High Priestess of Cock Sucking! It's a good thing her personality is so awful – otherwise I'd have just about fallen in love with her after that first blow job. We sat there in silence for a while.

"Mmm, nice," she said, as I watched her roll her tongue around her lips, scooping up the cum. I watched her, fascinated at how nonchalant she was, but inwardly worried that the old couple in the seats alongside might have seen her doing it.

Before long we had reached her stop. It was only a short walk to her place. She had a nice house. It was her part of the divorce settlement, she said. I wasn't surprised she'd been divorced. Poor guy is probably still in turmoil – he might be free from her reign of terror, but where was he going to get a blow job like Kate's?

She offered me a beer and we settled back on the sofa.

"Were you really that scared, me blowing you in public like that?"

"Yeah, but I guess it's just that I've never done anything like that before."

"Jesus, how old are you? What a sheltered life you've led. I don't know what you were worried about. I mean, look, it's not like I want people to see me in public with a cock down my throat, although as long it was someone I didn't know I wouldn't mind too much – who knows, might even be a turn on. But the thing is: don't you know anything about how the human mind works?"

"Er, what do you mean?"

"OK. Most people in this world only see what they expect to see, regardless of what's there in front of their eyes. They only see what they know to be true. The last thing you'd expect to see in a bus stop is some guy with his cock out with a woman going to town on it. It just never happens; it's not, if you like, a 'true' scenario. I mean, naturally if someone walked straight past the bus stop, the light globe would probably flash and they'd get the gist of what was going on - although you might be surprised. I once sucked a guy in a car in a crowded street in broad daylight, in a traffic jam, and I didn't see a single pedestrian look inside and see us. Other people in their cars alongside didn't notice. Completely oblivious, because it was the last thing in the world they would have expected to see. It's human nature."

"I guess so, hadn't really thought about it like that before."

How's that beer going?" she asked.

"Nearly done."

"Well hurry up. I want you in the bedroom."

I downed the last of my Bud and hurried off after her.

"I'm gonna give you a hand job like you've never had in your life," she said. She was breathing heavily as she spoke, almost through gritted teeth, as she urgently shed her black dress and underwear. What a body! I'd almost forgotten how good she looks with no clothes on.

I already had my shoes and my shirt off when she pushed me onto the bed. I fell back onto the mattress as she roughly pulled the buttons of my jeans apart. Almost in a frenzy to get me naked, she yanked so hard she actually made a small rip in the material. In a flash she had my jeans and shorts off.

"You know David," she said as her hand reached for my cock, "as soon as I saw your dick when you were photographing me, I said to myself, 'I'm going to have that'. You might be a bit lame in the brain department, but I have to say you've got a dick to die for. There's just something about it."

Then she produced a small bottle of oil of some kind. She rubbed some in her hands and grabbed the base of my cock. She slid her mouth over it. Ooohh, the memory of the bus stop blow job came flooding back. God, how can her mouth feel just so damned good? – and she's not even doing anything! She was just holding it in her mouth, just so, not moving. The only thing that was moving was my cock, which was rapidly swelling inside her warm, wet mouth.

"Mmmmm," she purred, pulling her mouth off me to lick the underside from base to the tip. "I love how it feels when a cock gets hard in my mouth."

That only made me even harder.

"Yes, that's it," she said, with a wicked tone in her voice as my erection grew. "Come on David, make it get hard!"

Then she started moving her hand up and down the shaft, squeezing firmly but not too tightly. Just right. It was uncanny. It was as though with every movement of her hand she knew intimately how it was affecting me, second by second she knew exactly what to do. She seemed to know my cock better than I did; every now and then she would ease or increase the pressure of her grasp, speed up her movements or slow them down, but each time heightening my pleasure. I just relaxed back; letting her direct and control my desire. Her eyes alternated between my face and my cock, as if she was tuning directly into my mood, getting in sync with my arousal, locking into it. Such concentration in her expression. Soon she started moaning.

"Ooh yes, that's good; give it to me, give it to me!" she growled. She seemed to know when I was going to cum before I realized it myself. Soon I felt the sensations build as she suddenly gripped me harder, her face a grimace of pure aggression and lust as her hand began to rapidly piston up and down my shaft.

"Come on David, come on... fuck, come on... DO IT!!"

Eons seemed to pass from the time I felt my balls contract till the first eruption of sperm; like an enormous wave building and building before it finally crashed and exhausted itself. Head to toe, my entire body became overwhelmed with the sensation; I shook violently as my cock fired the first white rope into the air. I saw it land on her tits as she squealed in delight, still pumping my cock as the second blast erupted, this time hitting her on the neck as she squealed and moaned, reaching up with her free hand to rub it into her skin. Before long I was spent but she was squealing with joy, almost laughing, kneeling beside me on the bed, rubbing the cum into her tits and stomach, occasionally pausing to lick her fingers as she did. Her gorgeous body was wet with my cum, and under the light from the bedside lamp it had taken on a shining, golden appearance. It was as sexy a sight as I'd ever beheld. At this rate, I was soon going to be hard again.

She leaned across and kissed me on the lips.

"Mmmm, I needed that," she said. "I hope you enjoyed it."

"What do you think?" I said.

She smiled. She knew. She had just given me the best hand job of my life, only an hour or so after she'd given me the best blow job of my life.

"Listen, I'm tired," she said. "I'm going to bed. You can stay if you want. It's up to you; I don't mind."

"I'll stay."

I curled up beside her, spooning my body around her back. God, her skin was so soft; her body felt so great against mine, perfect. It occurred to me that I'd shot my load three times with this chick and this was the first time we'd embraced in any way. I kissed her on the back of the neck.

"David," she said. "One thing: don't even think about fucking me while I'm asleep. Got that?"

"OK."

I drifted off, spent, but satisfied in a way I'd never been before.