All Comments on 'Amazing Vacation Ch. 01'

by bman34

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome

Dude - you are now my favourite writer on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sad and depressing

these people, are they just cunts and cocks?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

A very well told erotic story. When and where is your next vacation we would love to meet you.

katibkatibabout 13 years ago
Yes,. Yes

This is a very well written story. Great sentence sense. Technically near perfection, to say nothing of the author's powers of description.

Also, there is none of the all-too-common tendency of authors here to have their male characters denigrate women. Impressive!

silver766silver766about 13 years ago
Another 5!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, don't stop! I now look for your stories every time I log on to literotica. You really know how to make it hot, keep em comin', and keep me cumming:)

from miss silver766

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow!

That was amazing!

jimbo12jimbo12about 13 years ago
very hot

I also agree that it's nice that the guy is not degrading the woman. I would like to read more about what the narrator is thinking and his struggle with the moral delimma. Next it would be fun to see them do a 4 way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story!

I've fantasized about stuff like this, wondering how it could ever happen, since I also have a conservative but hot wife. Thanks for the story. Look forward to reading the rest of the series!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yet another 1* for this worthless mind excrement !!

Illiterate and inept !

LuckyMMLuckyMMover 11 years ago
So Wonderful to find you again

IT was so so great to find you here. I first read your story a few years ago on flickr and loved it. It is so well written that I had to find more chapters, which I also finally found on flickr but it was hard. Finding you here on Lit makes it so easy. I can't wait to read Ch. 3 & 4. You really make it so realistic the way you describe your characters, particularly Kate.

Please continue to write as you're very good, one of the best. And such a turn on. Do any of your stories represent some part of reality or they all pure fiction?

Thanks, LuckyMM

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I found you, but now you can take your nasty ir shit and crawl back into your hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bravo!! Glad I found your story. My wife and I are headed to Punta Cana in a few days. I will share this with her to see how adventurous she is feeling for our trip.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

We take a sex vacation every two years, usually to the Bahamas, and we have no difficulty in finding willing, sexy couples to play with. I crave fucking strangers multiple times over several days, and my husband is a stud horse who thrills and satisfies the ladies. Your story is very good! Thanks for stimulating happy memories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous