All Comments on 'Amor Prohibetur Ch. 16'

by CorvusTurrim777

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Jedd11Jedd11over 5 years ago
Wish list

I know these Amor stories are meant to be stand alones, but damned it this one doesn't cry out for a sequel. Imo, it is the best one of the series, and they're all good. It may not be in your plans, but I really wish you would consider a continuance of this.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
Very Underated Author

This is a genre rife with cliches and CorvusTurrim777 works much harder then most to avoid the worst ones. Father / Daughter couplings are my least favorite types of trysts , but usually he finds a way to pace and space the inevitable in diverting enough of a manner so that the action is all the more heated because of the slow simmer scenes .

The shower identity malprop and mechanic estimate scenes served first as anticipation and then catch breath for encore carnal coupling. I liked how the characters veered from harried head of household , rampant stud to concerned parent , likewise the daughter was a little valley g. but potential for savvy was apparent in a number of areas.

Full Fall 🍂 marks ***** along with my hope 🙏 this series sputters on when muse moves CT777 .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorvusTurrim777@CorvusTurrim777
Corvus Turrim is an author of adults-only erotica in a variety of genres, including taboo themes such as inter-family relationships, cheating wives, and in the broader scopes of fantasy, science fiction and a little in the way of horror. Corvus has independently published a go...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES