All Comments on 'Amy and Brian Ch. 02'

by laf199

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Better...

You have this thing were you like to show us their back story hoping that we will understand of forgive them. It just doesn't work like that hell if that worked than a lot of criminals would never go to jail. Having shit happen to you does not excuse bad behavior. Frpm a story teller point of view it may give us insight into the character but it doesn't change how we feel about them.

Right now you look to be setting up a reconciliation based on her childhood trauma. Sorry but that's a bad idea most won't buy it and as an author it's cop out. You want them back together lets see them work at it.

Brian cheating is an old hat as well. I was sorry to see this in your story. It's device to help us see that Brian is coming to understand how someone can cheat. That sex can be just sex. It's also allows the author to put the characters on the same level. Again you are using tricks instead of developing your plot lines and characters.

There is just no way for Brian to get even. The problem is that you set this on a shaky foundation. You took Chris and Amy too far for most people to forgive them. Never take your characters so far that you reading audience hates them if you don't want to do a BTB.

No one thought Chris getting back with his wife made sense mostly because you took it so far. Now you have Amy cheating again along with all her other affair. Both long term.

Still this was better. The dialogue was better and you are getting better at showing not telling us what happens. But don't go in for tricks. Develop your characters and your plot let them have their own voice.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
Good story but he just proved that he was no better than Amy.

Whether you cheat once or a thousand times, you've just proved that under the right circumstances he would happily fuck another woman.

It doesn't matter the reasons, it doesn't matter how justified or how hurt he was, in the end, he is no better than his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@ Whackdoodle - He is much better than his slut wife..

The man just realized that he doesnt have a marriage. Actually never did.

His wife was never his. I dont count what he did with Cat as cheating. Because his entire relationship with Amy is a lie.

@Author - I sincerely hope you do not go for raac... Amy doesnt deserve it. Brian deserves much better after all the decades of lies and being made a fool of.

Also you misplaced Brian's name with Chris's a couple of times....

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
The story was more fluid, but...

The story was more fluid, but the writer changed again one of the character's personality: 1st was the false friend that suddenly went from an all life cheater, that became desperate with the end of the affair and commited errors that denounced his cheating to a loving and caring husband (how could he love his wife after all those years of cheating and disrespect?); 2nd - The "good" husband, described as a loving father and husband, suddenly finds out his wife is a cheater since they were dating, and becomes a cheater too...Even crushed with pain, he would never forget his children and have a fling with nurse...Maybe he could have let that window open for after the divorce...As some comment says: The writer "took Chris and Amy too far for being forgiven"!!! Even Chris' wife forgiveness was a forced one: It wasn't just a short affair, they cheated for years, with no respect for their spouses and children...They even had a child together!!! Next part will be a trick one: The confrontation with the "false" friend, now turned in almost a saint!!! Maybe they can go to Mass together and pray!!! 2*

Concritic123Concritic123over 8 years ago
Great installment....

Loved the turn this story took. While Brian cheating with Cat was wrong, the revenge fuck was understandable. Amy could very well be in trouble over her fling with Josh depending on his age. Unlike Chris and Liz, Brian's marriage is trash. Liz doesn't have to look across the kitchen table and see evidence of Chris's affair. Brian does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hope he divorces the skank.

fucking slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cheaters R us.

He lowers himself to Amy's level by sleeping with Cat. Although the time frame is completely different. Not that that makes any real difference. Not badly written. We'll see where this goes. I'd prefer he not go crazy and beat up the friend, ending in jail for him. Let's see a thinking man's conclusion.

laf199laf199over 8 years agoAuthor
Mistake on name

Went back and looked, and commenter is right; on at least one occasion I said Chris when I meant Brian. I only found it once, when he's sitting in his office after Amy confesses, but I read through it quickly. Hopefully there are no others.

No matter how many times you check you miss things. But of everything I'm most embarrassed by that; I should have picked up on it. You can poke holes in my story all you want; but I should at least get those things right. Hopefully it doesn't take anyone out of the story or confuse people. Will quadruple check that with next chapter, as most of it does involve the Brian/Chris confrontation.

laf199laf199over 8 years agoAuthor
Brian's choices

I try to avoid commenting on the plot, so as not to give stuff away, but I wanted to address two things about Brian's choices in this chapter. In regards to his children, he knows they are safe at his mother-in-law's and have no idea of anything. And frankly he has no idea what to tell them right now anyway. So he chooses to not ruin their weekend. I see it as him trying to protect his children for as long as possible before altering their lives, rather than putting himself first over his children.

As to Brian going to Cat's, I tried to think of what I might do if I found out this awful news. I would also be reluctant to go to a family member or close friend, for fear of how they'd look at me, but I would want someone to talk to. And as weird as it sounds speaking openly to someone I know only casually would be appealing to me. Now, in most cases that person wouldn't be an attractive mid-20's female of course, but I'll admit its convenient for the story that he picks her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Two cheater,so where are u taking this story

One kid is not his, finds out his wife is screwing around. After both come from broken homes over cheating . U would think that was enough for ami to keep out of her cunt. Now he cheats . His so called friend took his willing wife, the boy next door.fucked her. Why. So do we have a divorce a reconcilliation , a murder or something else?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The plot is a bit rushed.

Brian is acting too quickly. He's a surgeon, and should be experienced with discovering unexpected disease and tragedy, and helping people cope with sudden crisis and imminent death. I think that would make him first sit down and get the whole story from Amy, especially when he had her spilling her guts despite herself. I think he would act in a more calculated and less emotional manner, but also with more determination and perhaps ruthlessness. The sudden revenge fuck was emotionally very satisfying for a reader, but out of character. Also, it cheapens what could have been a righteous alternative relationship, developed with more time and cool planning.

Brian would first diagnose the problem, evaluate the extent of the disease, then determine the best long-term cure. If he truly thinks Amy has been a good mother (But how can he?), he may let her have primary custody. He might even be able to stay in the house, while recognizing that the marriage is over. I think he would discuss his options with both legal and psychological professionals, and try to determine a course of action that would benefit his children and him most. He might develop a relationship with Cat, but she would have to be compatible with his children. If the kids accepted Cat then I would expect Brian to leave Amy and reestablish his life with Cat. Amy's future would be whatever Amy's lawyers could wangle out of Brian's lawyers, then she could devote herself to getting all the cock she wanted. And if Brian remarries Amy should expect the whole issue of child custody to be reopened. And if Amy is dumb enough to bring her fuck toys into the house with the kids there then Brian might prevail. Yes, the kids are screwed, either way. Welcome to the outcome of a cheating spouse.

Thanks for your time and effort in writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I like the direction this is taking and hope he sees a divorce through and a law suit for child support back from his friend . No man should have to live with the abuse she put on him . He lost his best friend and with in the same instant and that she was also getting fucked the colleague aged neighbor. Her reputation is done around there with an angry mother who will tell everyone. He didn't cheat , not after he found out about her fucking his best friend for most of the time they were together. Most of all having to raise his kid . How low he must fell knowing that the wife , friend, his wife and the kid all knew about it and he didn't . Cat seems to really like him and hope he gives it a go with her. HE COULD NEVER GO BACK TO HIS WIFE, FORGIVENESS IS IMPOSSIBLE. Good story hope it goes in the right direction and a good ass kicking for his friend , money from the law suit and the straw that killed both marriages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My Hope

that this doesnt go RAAC.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Great story, keep it coming

Love your writing style and this story, keep the chapters coming. xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disappointing

Why is there always someone there ready to receive the revenge fuck. Its far too convenient, too artificial, a literotica parody. Pity it spoil a good potential plot. Ok maybe he had every right to do what he did but it just takes him down to her level and in a sense gives her a get out in the future as he will feel guilty. I have no problem with long term reconciliation as they obviously love each other and she has a problem but it has to be much more intense than this.

This was all too rushed, his emotions would have been in turmoil not thinking about a revenge fuck but about the degree of betrayal. He would have been totally shattered, depressed, not ready for sex with a young hot nurse. 3* only but keep writing.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
Once again, great story.

Though I do find the eager revenge fuck a bit cliché. I haven't met a woman yet who was okay with being a revenge fuck. It kind of belittles them in a way, and would diminish the experience for them. The man isn't doing it because he wants them. He is doing it in response to someone else. I can't picture a woman being up for that.

However, this series has been so good that I am willing to make myself believe it for now. I am enthralled with this series. It is now 2 in the morning. I read through all of this series tonight. I couldn't stop myself.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 8 years ago
Fanfuckingtastic!

This is box office gold. You understand the human condition. People are weak and they hurt their loved ones. The loved ones are crushed and need to get back some dignity and confidence. The people in this story act the way people should after learning secrets. You are right on track. Don't let anyone sway you from your path. It is perfect. * * * * *

davwoodavwooover 8 years ago
Revenge or no!

Having discovered that my ex wife had been having an affair with my best friend, my mind was in terminoil. I couldn't think at all, I was very agitated. It wasn't a revenge fuck I craved it was an animalistic desire to reclaim my wife. When I completed this act I knew it changed nothing, I had been betrayed and I walked out on her.

This is very good story telling. Please may you continue.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Really, TWDMAR

Besides, why stoop to their level.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My God, no, no

You take away all the sympathy the readers has for Brian. He has been a clueless cuckold but now he becomes a pathetic cheating wimp.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good chapter

Another good chapter. Glad to see little Josh's mommy bust Amy. Can't wait to see her squirm. A little pissed that you had Brian cheat. He and.Liz were at least innocent. Now Brian is.little better than Chris and Amy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Making Brian cheat so he can get stuck with a woman who cheated on him with his BEST FRIEND, got pregnant by his best friend and then had ANOTHER AFFAIR? You’d think she’d learn the first time. Why do you hate Brian so much? Please don’t make them stay together. She has already shown she can’t keep her legs closed to men she’s not married to. She WILL cheat again. I mean good lord she already had another man’s baby and she still screws around? That’s a slut.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

It seems the author could turn the corner. But you still can't trust him. He also lets him cheat so that he can then find a way for a reconciliation. But with a bastard child that would be cuckold the tenth degree!

ironman1017ironman1017about 1 year ago

This is crap. She cheated not only with his friend but a neighborhood kid, and you have to make the husband cheat too? Bleh

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love it! After taking a hit like a cheating wife, of course he fucked Cat. Not only did the skank cheat, she may have had a kid with his friend. He needs to beat the friend's ass, divorce the slut, sue the friend for back child support and return to Cat's safe and welcoming arms. I hate pussy husbands who are fair to the skank, avoid sex with someone else and cower avoiding confrontation with his soon to be ex. This guy is strong and knows exactly what needs done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous