Amy: My Sexy Dancing Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing past her hand, I drove my cock into her. My now cold flesh opened up her hot pussy, the contrasting temperatures making us both cry out as I buried myself deep inside her. Amy pushed her hips up again, her pussy massaging and pulling on my cock, as I leant forward and sucked her still cold nipple into my mouth.

She held me tight, one arm around me with her hand on my bum, pulling me down onto her, the other hand holding my head to her breast. I sucked on her, and fucked her pussy with short, deep strokes as she wanked me with her pussy, her hot flesh pulsing around me. We fucked each other hard, intense sensations coursing through our bodies.

I felt her orgasm building within her, just as I felt my balls begin to tighten as they banged against her. Our movements became faster, harder, and more intense. Our cries became louder. I kissed her lips hard, our tongues stabbing at each other’s mouths, as we both came

She grabbed my hips as her orgasm washed through her body, pulling my cock deep inside her, holding it there. My cum gushed into her, mixing with her juices. We lay holding each other, catching our breath, as our bodies peaked, as we shared our pleasure. Gradually we relaxed, spent by our emotional evening, by our lovemaking. We rolled onto our sides and slept, still joined as one.

It was the early morning when I stirred. It was still dark, but very warm. Amy was not next to me. I got up, and went to the bathroom, spotting Amy out on the balcony as I passed. When I was finished, I went out to join her, still naked. I curled my arms around her from behind, and slipped my hands inside her gown to cup her breasts. She sighed, and wiggled her bum back against me, turning her head for a kiss.

We stood together for a while, watching the traffic far below, watching the sky light up as the sun started to rise. There were no other tall buildings around us, so we were both comfortable when I undid Amy’s gown, and slipped it down her arms. She pushed her bum back against my hardening cock again, as I pressed back, pulling her to me. I moved a hand down her body from her breast to cup her pussy, my finger slipping easily into her wetness.

Her bum came back to me again, and she arched her back, presenting her pussy to me. My cock slid easily between her thighs and into her body. She moaned softly as I stretched and filled her, my cock buried inside, her bum hard against my body. I slid out of her until only the tip of my cock was inside her pussy, and then I was back inside her, fucking her with long, slow strokes.

I caressed her breasts, rubbing her erect nipples with my fingertips. I held her tighter, squeezing her breasts as I pulled her to me when my strokes became faster, harder. She slipped her hand between her legs, and rubbed her own clit. Her moans – and my groans – got loader and more intense, matching the intensity of our bodies as we fucked, our hands, our hips, our bodies moving rhythmically as one.

Our cries echoed out into the morning air as we came, my cum pouring into Amy’s body to mix with her own, before running onto her thighs as I continued pumping into her, prolonging our pleasure, our ecstasy.

She turned around and clung to me, our lips meshed together, our tongues slipping over each other. I held her firm ass, caressing her, holding her to me, wanting more as she reached for my cock and led me back to bed.

We were fully awake now. Amy spread herself out on the bed, stretching to show off her gorgeous, naked body to me. I knelt beside her, running my hands all over her silky, dark skin. She pulled my cock to her, sucking me into her mouth. Her tongue ran over my cock head as she tasted my cum and her juices from our earlier fuck.

I quickly responded to her attentions, my semi erect cock growing and hardening as Amy sucked and licked me. I knelt across her, and fucked her mouth gently. Moving down her body, she wrapped her firm breasts around me, forming a deep valley for my cock. I moved again, this time between her legs. Our cum and juices were still wet and shiny on her thighs, and around her pussy, as I entered her again, her hot wetness enveloping me, sucking me into her.

I pushed myself deep inside, and then held still as she massaged me with her pussy, my balls resting against her ass. I reached for her breast and nipples again, teasing and caressing them. Her head was thrown back, her eyes shut as she put her hands on top of mine and as we massaged her breasts together. I slipped my hands out from under hers, and touched her lightly all over her body. She pushed her hips up to me as I started to slide my cock in and out of her body.

She opened her eyes and spoke, asking me to let her roll over. I eased out of her, and she turned to lay flat on the bed beneath me. She pushed her bum up slightly, opening herself up to me. As I slid my cock between her thighs and back inside her, I reached down and gently rubbed her puckered hole with the tip of my finger.

“No, not there,” she told me.

I thought she meant my finger, but she didn’t. She reached underneath herself and pulled my cock out of her pussy, pushing it back between her legs. I looked down at her. Her puckered entrance looked pink and delicate against her dark skin, and seemed so tiny. It glistened with her juices were these had already run between her firm cheeks.

I rested the head of my cock against her.

“I’ve never done this….” I started to confess.

“Nor have I,” she said quickly, “But I want to, I want us to. Do it – gently.”

My cock seemed to have grown as we spoke. I pulled her cheeks gently apart, and pushed down against her. Her bum moved slightly, so I pushed harder. Amy pushed back against me, and with a sigh from both of us, her body opened and drew me into her.

She felt tight and hot, and incredibly sensual. I slowly eased my cock all the way into her, and then eased my body down so that I was lying on top of her, my cock buried deep within her. I kissed her neck, and the side of her mouth as she turned her head towards me as much as she could.

“Fuck me,” she whispered.

So I did, gently at first but then with increasing power and speed. Her hand disappeared beneath her body. I sensed her rubbing her clit, and then felt her fingers inside her body as I fucked her. She cried out my name as yet another orgasm tore through her body. Her body seemed to feel even hotter around my cock as that now familiar flush raced through her.

With a final powerful thrust I came, my juices flooding her bum. I pulled out and shot more cum onto her beautiful ass. She rolled over quickly, and took another spurt of cum on her breasts and belly as I wanked furiously over her. I collapsed on the bed next to her, neither of caring were our juices went on the bed. We cuddled and kissed, laughing as lovers do, before drifting off to sleep again.

It was mid morning when we stirred. Amy had her back to me, so I snuggled up close to her, reaching down to rest my cock between her cheeks. I could see the dry cum on her bum. As I reached around and held her breasts, I found more. I smiled to myself as I thought about last night, and earlier this morning. Amy stirred, and turned, asking me what I was smiling about. I told her.

“I hope that’s only the start,” she told me.

We each used the bathroom, and then cuddled up again on the bed, knowing that our time together was short. We moved naturally into a “69” position, with Amy on top. I looked up as she lowered her pussy towards me, gazing at the most beautiful sight I’d ever seen. As she licked and sucked on me, I kissed and teased her pussy and clit.

Her body gradually came closer to me, as she pushed down harder, wanting more. I sucked and nibbled at her clit, loving her small bud of sensitive flesh. I slipped my tongue inside her, sucking her juices from her body. I rubbed her tight little hole, running my fingertip along her slit from top to bottom.

She sucked on me, on my cock and on my balls. She licked me, running her tongue along me, onto my balls, and beyond. She used her fingers as well, wanking and stroking me, cupping and squeezing my balls, even pushing one inside me.

We came almost together, my cum shooting out of my cock, firstly into Amy’s mouth, and then onto her breasts as she sat up, driving her over the edge. We rolled onto our sides, still holding each other, still kissing each other. Eventually we turned to hold each other, knowing that Amy needed to be going, needed to be joining the rest of her group for the journey to their next Theatre.

We showered together, washing each other all over, sucking and licking and tasting each other as each part of our bodies was washed and rinsed. We stood under the shower for ages when we were finished, hugging and kissing as the water cascaded over us, until eventually I reached up and switched the shower off.

We dried each other with the big white hotel towels, paying lots of attention to some parts, very little to others. My cock grew again as Amy dried me, cupping my balls as she ran the towel over my cock. We looked at each other.

“Yes,” was all that was said.

Amy perched herself on the edge of the vanity unit, her legs open so that I could step between them. Her pussy was already pink and wet and open for me. My cock was huge as I slid into her. We fucked frantically, crying out loudly. She reached her arms back, thrusting her breasts up towards me. I sucked on one and then the other, sucking her erect nipples into my mouth, sucking on them harder and harder with each thrust.

When she came, I carried on pumping into her, prolonging our joy as I came, as my cum filled her pussy one last time. We held each other tight, and then parted, my soft cock slipping out of her with a “plop”. We both looked down and laughed.

We had just finished dressing when there was a knock at the door. It was the road manager looking for Amy – the coach was due to leave in a couple of minutes. I quickly helped her pack, and then carried her bags down. The rest of the group stared at us, especially when we kissed – a long, lingering kiss.

I watched her as she got on the coach, and waved as she drove off, all sorts of thoughts rushing through my mind.

Was that to be the end?

No, that was a year ago. Within days, I’d given up my job at the Theatre and followed her on the road. I got a job as a roadie with her group. And that’s how it still is – with Amy and I very much together.

The End!

12