All Comments on 'Amy's Perspective Pt. 02'

by TQM

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I SEE ANOTHER DUMB FEMALE WANTSTO BE A WHORE

I SEE ANOTHER DUMB FEMALE WHO WANTS TO BE A WHORE FOR OTHER MEN.IF SHE LOVE HER HUSBAND SHE SHOULD HAVE WENT TO HIM AND TOLD THE TRUE.SHE LOSE HIM NOW FAR NOT TELLING THE TRUE.PLOTS GET DUMBER AND DUMBER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ya ain't helping with the idiotic comments

Stop with the fucking all caps comments, asshole. These appear to be from the same person, not only based on the fact that you are doing the equivalent of shouting, but also based on the fact that your comments are often even more cliched and poorly written than the stories you blast.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 19 years ago
(S)he may be shouting

but, unfortunately, correct.

This woman CHOOSES to have sex with a guy who works with her husband - she cheats.

She has the intelligence to blame her husband for her actions because he did not protect her.

If she asked, it is likely he would have.

She is just a slut looking for an excuse to fuck around.

Dumb plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Why blame the husband?

Amy's reaction to the 'enforced' sexual servicing of Steve is illogical and unfair. How can she attach blame to her husband, or even associate him with an action she took unilaterally and without telling him about it, giving him the chance to be protective of her. There is no indication that she thinks that he is inadequate in any way although her submission to Dave suggests that, at best, she thinks him incapable of dealing with his own problems. She surely can't believe that her husband is the only man, or woman for that matter, having to deal with difficult superiors at work. Now, having submitted for months on end, only for her husband to be made redundant anyway, she has decided that, because her ordeal was, after all, his fault that she would signal her availability to any man she vaguely takes a fancy to. I have no truck with the inbecile who haunts the loving wife category with basically the same CAPITALLISED comments because he disagrees with the lifestyle choices in the story. But I do believe that a key element in successful fiction in believability, both in the plot-lines and the characters. The suggestion that this self-assessed intelligent, independent and faithful woman would not have just thrown out the asshole Steve and let her husband deal with him defies credibility, while the transfer of culpability to a husband, whose only offence appears to be that he is not clairvoyant, is also at odds with Amy's assessment of herself. Without credibility, it is difficult to become emotionally involved with the story or with any of the characters. If there are further parts to come, I hope that you will find this constructive and that you will flesh out the characters a little more, particularly the husband who is a largely anonymous figure to date. I would encourage you to continue because you write fluently and well, qualities which are comparitively rare on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The Problem

The main problem we have here is she is no longer a loving wife, but there is not another catagory to put this story in. We need two more catagories, Cheaters, and Wimp Cuckolds. That way people could avoid stories they know they won't like, there would be a lot less negative feedback, and the authors scores would improve.

gnfgnfover 19 years ago
In part 1

Amy had a choice, she made it on her own. She also made the choice to not tell her husband who could have done something by filing a sexual harassment charges against his boss, bringing down his little empire. That would have stopped everything in it's tracks.

But then we could not have had part 2, where Amy again makes the choice to blame everything that has happened to her on her husband, who still does not know what she has been up to. Now she wants to party with anybody but her husband. Amy is just a free loader, who wants to play around and not be responsible for any of her actions.

She needs her husband to pay for her schooling, room and board, clothes and party money. Since he is working to support her he is too tired or she is not interested in having sex. Therefore it is his fault she has to go out and get it some place else with anybody but him.

Typical of most people today. Go out and get drunk, blame it on the bartender or the party host who forced you to drink all that booze and caused you to either get a DUI or maybe kill somebody in an accident. Go out and cheat on your spouse and it must be their fault. If you get pregnant or a STD or HIV, blame it on your spouse they should have known better than to let you out alone, while they are supporting you and for not providing protection against the above.

It is always easier to blame somebody else for our choices when they go wrong, than to own up to it and say I messed up.

This story is not really much different than the hundredes possibly thousands of stories about cheating wives on this site. Most are self centered, spoiled brats, who have never had to take responsibility for their actions. They always have somebody else to blame. In most of these stories the husband aides and abets this behavior. So far in this story the husband has no clue as what is going on. The author has not included the husband in this story as anything but a loving guy earning a living and supporting his 'loving wife', little does he know.

George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
BS

Has anyone ever read such garbage.

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
Dump the whore

She is nothing but a whore she doesnt even bother to try to tell the husband what steve is doing to them if she was any wife to the husband she should have gone to a lawyer with some proof that she is being black mailed by this steve person also with a voice redording of him saying this then have him and the company sued for black mail and harrasment.

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
aitch'em says:

So what's the story and the morale?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
At least tell him before leaving

Let Richard know what destroyed your marriage so he can at least get revenge against Steve. Steve deserves a lot of pain. Richard would be motivated to deliver it.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 5 years ago
She...

took Steve at his word much too quickly and readily, without testing whether there was any truth in his claim that he could make hubby's life hell. And then in spite of giving in hubby was laid off anyway.

Although there was merit in the economy of writing I found it too short really to get into it. I took the point that having done what she did she was then open to other approaches, and the author sets out her dilemma well enough. But the lack of any conversation with husband, let alone a discussion of what had happened, was a flaw too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
She Had No Respect

For her husband and I have none for her. Signed: BTW

MtRseMan99MtRseMan99almost 4 years ago

You really need one more chapter.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Dog

Dogs show.more love and loyalty than this cheating whore. Vultures should swarm, as she has a rotten soul.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 month ago

Oh, no. It’s finished?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous