All Comments on 'An Admiring Brother-in-Law'

by ramani9696

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
It's Ok for a first time.

It's OK for a first time. Sounds like a real experience and am looking forward to some more. Quite a bit of............missing. Could be a language problem or a cultural thing or maybe a software problem but you lost me in the midddle of the seduction.

Keep trying I know you will do better as it goes along.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
This is called fucking

This is called fucking your sister-in-law. She has been married for 19 years. Her brother-in-law was only 15 years old. The older wife husband have 2 children and is not now affected by the power of pussy. Because he is not begging her for some pussy because he is tired of the same one after 19 years, she decides to seek some diffent dick and she succeeds. At least she keeps in the family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Sex Story

I am giving good marks because of the concept and because of the development of the characters and the situation and the feelings of the characters. The "accent" of the language is very good and adds color to the story. I find it it appealing. I like the monotone descriptions of the cock and fucking because it makes it somewhat shocking and revealing of the characters involved. Good work. Please keep it up. irchristo@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sister in law fuck.

Sisters in law are a very favourite target and an easy one. It is an universal desire to fuck one's Sister in law whether Brothers wife of sister of wife they are always the one to be admired and fucked. In india it is the commonest form of in-family seduction fuck as it has a sort of incestual touch also and very common. I my self have passed through these stages and have indulged in fucking both my sisters in law as mentioned and similarly my wife has also been fucked by both her brothers in laws, i.e my brother as well as her sisters husband. More power to such fuckers as it is the most prevalant in India and the one which is very safe and discreet.

shang40shang40over 5 years ago
वहिनी व दीर

मी माझ्या दोन वहिनींना अंगाखाली व अंगावर घेऊन झवले असल्याने माझ्या बायकोचे माझ्या आत्येभावाबरोबर सूत जमल्याचे लक्षात आल्यावर मी आक्षेप घेतला नाही व त्यांना जवळ येण्याच्या संधी दिल्या.

पंधरा दिवसात त्यांनी दुपारी संभोग केला व मी गावाला मुद्दाम गेलो तेव्हा तीन रात्र त्यांचा बेधुंद प्रणय रंगला.

बायको खुश होऊन तिने गुदमैथुनाचा आनंद मला दिला

shang40shang40over 5 years ago
घरातल्या घरात हे मंजूर

वहिनी व दिराचे संबंध अधिक घट्ट होतात ते दिराने वहिनीला साडीबरोबरच आतले कपडे आणण्याने. हे मी पण केले आणि नंतर वहिनीशी नग्न संबंध ठेवत. एका वहिनीशी मी संभोग करताना बहिणीने पाहिले व तिला तिच्या दिराशी व सासऱ्याशी संभोग करायला प्रेरणा मिळाली.

बहिणीने दुसऱ्या पुरुषाचा पहिला लंड म्हणून मला मान दिला व करताना सांगितले.

मी पण तिला तसे कर म्हणजे घरातल्या घरात सोय होईल व संबंझही सुधारतील न्हटले. ती खुश व सासरे दीरही.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a fucking whore and the worst brother of all time. they deserve each other.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Another story that demands fratricide, and then the whorewife gets hers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous