An Adventure in Vegas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Listening, Stacey was deeply flattered by this. Wanting to drive him over the edge because of it, she then said to him, "Well, maybe this will turn you on even more! Stephen knows what I did a little while ago and I told him I hope I get to do something like that again tonight. However, the next time, I told him I hope I get the chance to lick his cum off your wife's hot little body!"

Absorbing this, Brent felt dizzy. Trembling as he visualized Stacey doing just that, he drew in a several deep breaths to help calm himself down. Succeeding as much as he knew he would be able to at the moment, he then said to Stacey, "That would be..." Pausing, looking for the right word, he finally said simply, "Beautiful!!"

"You really do look gorgeous tonight, Joan! Stunning, actually!! You have no idea how hard is for me to keep myself from throwing you on this table so I can take you right here and now!!"

Sighing heavily, already revved up simply being in Stephen's presence, Joan felt another intense chill; the tremor she felt brought forth just as much, if not more so, by the desire she could hear in his voice as he spoke to her. Biting down on her bottom lip, she found she couldn't say anything in response.

Seeing how readily Joan was being aroused simply listening to him, Stephen continued playing with her, trying to add fuel to her fire when he said, "Tell me, is there anaughty girlside of you that wishes I would do that? Is there a part of you that wants everyone in here to watch me lick your pussy? Let them see you spreading your legs right in front of me on this table as I pleased you with my mouth?"

Feeling her heart pounding in her chest, feeling goose bumps rising on her skin, Joan looked pleadingly in Stephen's eyes, silently asking him to stop. Seeing him grinning mischievously though, she knew instinctively that he was fully aware of the effect he was having on her, making her say softly, "Stop! Please! You're being bad again!"

Aware that he might push her too hard, aware that there was a fine line between seducing her into doing something even more intense then what they had done together the last time they were here in the club and her stopping everything dead in its tracks, Stephen decided to slow down the aggressiveness of his seduction. However, not stopping completely, he said, "Okay! But can I ask you something?"

Still feeling herself shaking, hoping that Brent or Stacey couldn't see that she was doing so, she whispered guardedly, "Maybe!"

"Did you think about what I said to you when we spoke on the phone?"

Knowing exactly what he was referring to but being coy, Joan replied, "Which part?"

Smiling, enjoying the game they were playing, Stephen answered, "The part when I said we should see if we can 'expand your horizons'!"

Biting her bottom lip again, debating if she should be truthful with him, she eventually forced herself to say, "Yes!"

Feeling a surge of adrenaline, never one hundred percent sure she would have allowed herself to explore or even answer this question, Stephen swallowed anxiously before asking, "Well, what are some things, some possibilities you've thought about? What could we do to expand your horizons? Expand yoursexualhorizons if you don't mind me getting right to the point?"

Starting to feel as nervous as she was aroused, contemplating if she should even come close to venturing into what would be completely unknown and perhaps even dangerous territory, she answered honestly, "I don't know!"

A part of Stephen hoped Joan would have had an answer so he could start setting the stage for something to happen sooner rather then later. Then again, another part of him was hoping all along that she wouldn't know what she would want to do because the unknown did nothing but add to the excitement. Smiling, thrilled that an opening had finally fallen upon him, he asked, "Well, would you like to go upstairs with me and see if we can find any possibilities?"

Hearing this, Joan felt like she was going to jump out of her skin. Biting down on her bottom lip again, she was felt paralyzed as she began thinking to herself,Should I really do this? Do I really want to do this? Can I do this?Soon though, she looked at Stephen and asked, "If I go, do you promise to be nice?"

Knowing she was looking for reassurance, Stephen immediately replied, "There's no way I would force you into doing something that you wouldn't want to do yourself!"

As she threw Stephen a sly smile, Joan said, "Hmm! I remember that's what you told me the last time I was here! The next thing I know we were having sex!"

Grinning, knowing he never forced her but was guilty of pushing her as far as he could, Stephen replied confidently, "You know what I mean!"

She did. And she no longer had any regrets, either. After a few moments of thought, still contemplating what she should do, she finally said, "Okay! I'll go! But I'm not going to promise you anything!"

Savoring the rush he was feeling, Stephen said simply, "Fair enough!"

Seeing Brent and Stacey conversing in what looked to be an intimate conversation, Stephen caught their attention when a pause fell between them, "Hey you two! Would either of you have any objections if Joan and I left you two behind while we head off to go exploring for awhile?"

"That's fine with me sweetie!" Stacey announced. However, after pausing, she added playfully, "But what are you going off to explore? Our sweet, innocent Joan here...or the club?"

Giving his wife a 'you smart ass' look, Stephen replied, "The club, sweetheart!" Looking at Brent, he then asked, "How about you Brent? Would you mind if I sneak away with your wife for a while so I can show her some parts of the club she didn't get to see the last time you guys were here?"

Feeling a rush, Brent couldn't hold back the grin on his face. Consumed with the thought of Joan "playing" with another man again for almost two months and now relishing the fact that there was a very strong likelihood that she might actually be doing so again tonight, as he looked at her, he said proudly, "I have no objections! As long as she's up for it!"

Feeling a tingle hearing this coming from her husband, Joan could only smile back at him shyly.

By the look on her face, Brent knew easily that Joan wanted to go and he was thrilled that she did so. Standing, he reached for her hand and helped her stand as well. Savoring the sweet scent of her perfume as he moved closer to her, he kissed her lips before placing his mouth next to her ear to whisper, "Let yourself go, baby! Push your limits! Do anything you want to do!"

As she absorbed this, Joan eyes widened, barely comprehending what her husband had just said to her. She knew Brent wanted to see her with Stephen again but she wasn't expecting him to say something like that. As she wondered what exactly he meant by these words, she winced pleasingly when she felt him kiss her neck. Still enjoying the sensation even though it was very brief, she started thinking how fast and dramatic their lives were changing together; thinking even further how exciting it was. Still though, she couldn't stop fully questioning what her husband was truly implying by his words. As she said goodbye to him, her response was full more of question then acknowledgement, "Okay?"

Feeling anxious yet marveling at the possibilities yet to come, Brent watched silently as Joan allowed Stephen to guide her up the spiral staircase leading to the second floor. When Joan was no longer visible, he sat back down, smiling at Stacey like a boy who's been caught with his hand in a cookie jar.

Giggling from the look on Brent's face, Stacey said, "Do you want to go to the monitor room so we can spy on them?"

"Absolutely!"

"Okay! But can you do me a favor first?"

Raising his eyebrows, quizzical, Brent replied, "Sure! Anything!"

"Hmm...Good! The owner of this place has a private office down here. He has a beautiful oak desk in there and I'm having this incredibly naughty urge to take you there so you can fuck me on it!"

Feeling like his jaw was going to hit the floor absorbing Stacey's boldness, Brent stuttered. Taking in a deep breath in an attempt to settle himself down, he was finally able to answer, "Show me the way!"

Holding onto Joan's hand as he walked with her down a softly lighted hallway, Stephen felt like he was going to burst due to his level of excitement from finally being alone with her again. As he continued walking with her through the bending hallway, he looked out of the corner of his eye to see if any of the rooms they were passing was empty. Soon coming across one that was, he swiftly turned and pulled on Joan's hand, firmly bringing her into the room with him. With his hormones raging, he then forcibly pressed her hard against a wall next to the doorway; a second later, smashing his body against her's as he kissed her as passionately as he could.

Gasping, taken aback by Stephen's sudden and unexpected aggression, Joan readily opened her lips to allow Stephen's tongue to slide deep into her mouth. Thoroughly enjoying their kiss, she quickly became attuned to how heavily they both were breathing, how strongly they were shaking as they embraced, inspiring her to hold his body tightly as she kissed him back just as hungrily as he was her. A few moments later though, she gasped even louder when Stephen took hold of her chin with his left hand, turning her head so he could dance his tongue across her ear and neck, the sensation making her weak. Her lust intensifying when she heard him say to her, "God, Joan! You have no idea how incredibly bad I want you right now!"

Barely registering what happened next, Joan suddenly found herself facing the wall. Placing her hands on it to brace herself, she turned her head slightly to see what Stephen was doing, catching just in time the sight of him kneeling behind her, sighing heavily when she felt his hands sliding blissfully up the backs of her thighs. A few seconds later, gasping yet again when she felt his hands sliding beneath her blouse, directly over her buttocks; drawing in a deep breath when he then pushed her blouse up her body until it rested above her hips, his bold act exposing her panties. Another couple of seconds later, grunting when he proceeded to boldly slide her panties down the length of her legs without ever asking for her permission to do so; never giving her the opportunity to step away from them when he placed his hands back on her bare bottom, making her cry out lustfully when he aggressively spread her cheeks apart just before pressing his face into her backside; making her feel like she was going to faint when she felt the incredible sensation of his tongue slithering directly against her anus before he slowly moved his way down so he could please her even more by sliding his tongue between the lips of her vagina; hitting home a short time later when he began to flick the tip of his tongue directly against her clitoris.

Loving the way Joan arched her back as he worked on her, knowing she was doing this so she could press her body more firmly against his face, he couldn't help but think how much she looked like a sexual goddess as he continued to please her with his mouth; relishing the incredible sweetness of her juices as he did so. In time however, even though he was reluctant to stop because of the exquisite sounds Joan was making when he started rubbing his fingers against her clitoris, he eventually stood, holding his hands on Joan's hips as he pressed his groin against her, purposely doing so so she could feel how hard he was even though his erection was still hidden beneath his pants. A few seconds later, saying to her, "I want to fuck you so bad right now, Joan! I want to make you cum! I want to feel you explode!"

Gasping when she heard this, Joan turned slightly to look at him, saying, "Then do it!" Boiling with lust, she then turned back around to face the wall again and started to purposefully grind her ass directly against his groin, feeling nothing but desire for him to do exactly what he said he wanted to do. As she did this however, it suddenly dawned on her that the door providing access to the room they were in was still open. Normally, she was someone who very much wanted complete privacy when she was doing something so intimate. At that moment though, her appetite for sex was so intense, she didn't care if somebody might discover the two of them. In fact, she was discovering for the first time that a part of her was really hoping they would.

As goose bumps rose on Joan's skin thinking about this, Stephen began to run his hands up the sides of her chest and across her back as he continued to press his groin teasingly against her. Looking at her as he did so, he could see easily how much she wanted him to take her. Fighting an incredibly vicious urge to do just that, barely, he eventually forced himself to take a step back. Grabbing her blouse, he slid it back down to cover her flawless, heart shaped ass, saying to her as he did so, "No! Not yet! I want to explore the club with you for a while. Even more, I really want to see if we can find a way for you to expand your horizons. I want to see you do something you've never done before."

So aroused she could literally feel her nipples ache, Joan said, "You're cruel!"

Laughing, knowing she didn't mean this in the truest sense, Stephen replied, "I know! But I have a very strong feeling you won't feel that way for very long." Pausing, he then added, "No matter what happens, I do promise that you're going to feel a lot of pleasure in one way or another before this night is through."

Smiling both shyly and nervously hearing what Stephen said, once again Joan found herself deeply curious wondering what might lie ahead for her this night. Breathing deeply to calm herself, still feeling the after effects of their brief but heated encounter, she suddenly became more aware of the fact that her panties were still lying stretched between her ankles. As she began to reach down to pull them back up her legs however, she heard Stephen say to her, "No...No...I'm going to keep those for a while. You can have them back when you go home." Being someone who never left the house without wearing any underwear, Joan felt devilish when she found herself helping Stephen remove them by raising her legs, doing so one at a time as he pulled her panties away from her feet.

Holding the material to his nose, not caring that it might look lewd or perverted, Stephen said, "Hmm! You know, your scent alone could drive a man crazy!" Smiling as he stood, he then asked, "Are you ready to go?"

Still feeling shaky, Joan replied simply, "Yes!" Then, after pulling her blouse down as far as she could over her thighs, she took hold of Stephen's hand again, following him out of the room. A short time later, enjoying an unexpected thrill when she started to feel the hallway's cool air flowing against her soaking wet pussy.

Thirty minutes later, Joan's hormones were stirring heavily again; very much savoring the way Stephen was teasing the skin of her neck with his fingers as they both looked through a glass wall into an area of the club known as the "orgy room". To the right where she was standing, her eyes were locked on the sight of a man sitting up on his knees having sex with a woman who was lying comfortably on her back, the woman's knees bent sharply so she could spread her thighs as wide as she could, giving the man easy access to her as he thrust his manhood deep inside her. Well aware of the itch now present in her vagina as she watched the couple having sex, Joan's eyes drifted between the pleasure on the woman's face and the man's penis rhythmically sliding in and out of the woman's pink hole.

In time, Joan's attention switched to something that caught her eye to the left. Sighing, even though she had seen something similar a few weeks earlier, she watched entranced as a woman took turns pleasing two men's erections with her mouth, switching back and forth from one penis to the other; the same woman's thighs pressed up toward her torso as another man busily pleased her orally down below. Soon, feeling her heart beating faster with anticipation when the man who had been pleasing the woman's pussy with his mouth sat up so he could rip open a wrapper holding a condom; her pulse climbing not only due to the visual of what was coming but also from the knowing awareness that the women's level of pleasure was about to increase that much more. Smiling when this was confirmed by the way the woman's mouth fell open, her pleasing cry coming the instant she felt her body being penetrated by the man who was now pressing his full weight down on top of her.

Standing behind Joan, Stephen could feel the effect these and the other twenty plus people in the room, all hedonistically having sex, was having on her as she watched. Aware of the group of men standing around them as well, aware how the majority of them looked at Joan almost as much as they did into the room, he eventually said to her, "Isn't that an incredibly erotic sight? All those people enjoying each other's bodies!"

Feeling a pleasing chill as Stephen slid his hands down the sides of her body as he said this, Joan replied, "Yes!"

Keen to the way she was trembling, loving how turned on she was, Stephen followed, "Seeing something like this had the same affect on you the last time you were here. Tell me...honesty...is there a part of you that wishes you were one of those woman in there right now?"

Still focused on the woman who was having sex with three men, seeing how she was now fully concentrating on the man inside her, obviously enjoying the way he was vigorously pounding his manhood into her sex, Joan was finding it hard to answer Stephen's question. She knew a part of her was presently feeling deep envy for the woman she was watching, but at the same time, she also couldn't fathom she was actually desiring something that was so utterly taboo, so brazening forbidden. However, as clarity slowly flowed through her, she knew she had had such dark desires for some time now, desires that had built exponentially over the past couple of weeks. But, once again, because of her upbringing, for the first time this evening she found herself working to repress them. And because of this, even though a big part of her didn't want to, she found herself stepping away from the glass, saying, "Let's go somewhere else!"

From his conversations with Brent, Stephen hoped he wouldn't see Joan's inner conflicts arise this night but he half-expected it would happen at some point.Okay! Take it slow! Give her some time!he thought to himself. In response, looking at her, he said simply, "Okay!" Reaching down, he then took hold of her hand and proceeded to walk with her down the hallway. As they continued, Stephen knew that Joan was on the threshold of something very significant, on the threshold of something that would be a major change in her life. But, with that said, he also knew she could be right on the edge of asking him to go back downstairs so she could leave the club. Knowing this, he knew he was going to have to push her again but would have to do so very cautiously. Knowing now was definitely not the time to say anything on the risqué side, he asked simply, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah!"

"Good!" Stopping, thinking a moment, he then said, "Is there anything else you think you would be comfortable seeing or doing right now? Or, do you want to take a break?"

Liking that Stephen was slowing things down for her and now starting to wish he didn't have to, Joan smiled and said, "No! I'm okay!" After pausing, she then added, "What do you recommend?" As she spoke, Joan could feel lustful intrigue beginning to grow inside her again. She liked the feeling.

123456...9