All Comments on 'An Excursion into Adultery Pt. 01'

by TranquilityNow

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Cheaters at their best....

Cheaters at their best....They only love themselves and their partners are the ones to blame for their cheating...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I am interested in how the author will play this out.

I think he/she is setting us up..

sugnasugnaalmost 8 years ago
The Minds of Cheaters

Interesting that she views this as payback for her husband not giving her enough attention. Of course she shows him no respect, she goes out drinking and dancing and fucking around, and leaves him at home. Interesting how human beings can warp reality to suit themselves. It is akin to moral relativity. He is on the same path as this little slut he has taken up with. His wife of ten years is not entertaining him enough. So instead of talking to her, adapting, or doing anything productive, he decides to take a swim in a filthy groupie? Not too smart. Hopefully this story continues not as a rationale of cheating, but as a tale about self deception, denial and hard lessons learned on the way to gaining wisdom.

sugnasugnaalmost 8 years ago
Score

I scored this a 5 for it's potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
sorry to me adulterers are the worst of the worst

if you take up with a cheater, you will be cheated on, 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
would be nice

when reading a story it is nice to one person to care for

the two here are not worth composting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
To short, two cheaters getting off.

Wifes friend cheats with her husband. So if the marrarige is not going well, both should get in there mates face and try and talk it is out or get counseling . This is going to get real ugly.for what. Just for some sexual fun. Both marriage will fail and the lawyers are always the winner as you go broke.

cap5356cap5356almost 8 years ago
interesting story

seems like a good story so far but maybe it'll turn into quite a different kind of story. maybe we will find out that all of this was a set up by his wife to play on the side cuz maybe she is having her fun also. lots of different things could be going on here keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
In Texas

In Texas we're smart enough to keep our women away from them rock and roll guys. Them country singers too. You don't want some snake singing to your woman. No sir.

Me myself, l like to head down to the honky-tonk and scoot a boot with the wife. Texas two step and the cotton eye joe. All traditional like. None of that sissy line dancing shit. No sir.

This story right here didn't do much for me. No urge to whack off if you know what I mean.

gmann57gmann57almost 8 years ago

Cant stand cheating by either spouse, Hope the wife beats the shit out of him and his friend

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So a couple of cheaters

Nothing original or clever about their indiscretions. Not sexy or erotic. In short, this wasn't well told and failed to be of any interest at all.

fr45fr45almost 8 years ago
Good begining but

I prefer for the cheating wife to tell the story from her perspective, especially the sex part. I'll be waiting to read about the wife's payback from her perspective. 5* in advance.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
Musicians and athletes

Frankly the conventional rules don't quite apply. Any husband who watches tv while wife is at club gets what he gets. As for the guitarist's wife ? She should have given her man oral before he packed up instrument to go to the gig. Some commentators are fond of applying conventional morals to people who by dint of special abilities get exposure in public eye . Whatever. It goes beyond right or wrong - it's recognizing how life / nature works in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lmfao!!!

Lsd you're so funny! Athletes and musicians have special abilities! Lol! No they don't! Millions of people have those abilities, and many of them are better than the so called pro's. The pro's are usually either lucky (right place, right time) or corrupt! Or both! So because they have these "special" abilities, normal rules of society shouldn't apply to them? Bullsh*t!! F*ckers bleed just like everyone else! Asshole deserves his 'axe' shoved up his a** and broken off. Then he'd be real special.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Relax annony

LordSlamdawg is just one of the folks who believe that if you become famous you should be able to do whatever you want. Rape a girl if she won't put out, beat the crap out of them if they talk back! It's ok, they're better than us.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
Clarification for the befuddled and bemused

In terms of fidelity , public figures get more exposure and vastly more opportunities to stray. This even applies to politicians. I'm not saying criminal laws aren't applicable or because one has a recognized that the person has more substance or worth. But it is a fact that musicians , athletes and even politicians ( although the latter phylum rankles me ) have to work far less to score an illicit piece of ass then average citizen .

Don't shoot the messenger . Beat the piano player. Think I'm wrong ? Take a look at Billy Joel. Google his ex-wives. Google his current one. Now show me a pic of you and the aesthetic equivalent of young Christie Brinkley.... I think we're done here. Have a nice day.

miss_hornymiss_hornyalmost 8 years ago
cheating

they are both cheating whores, hope they get a lifetime subscription to STD's

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the story

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
this is not going anywhere good

a bad situation for all concerned.

but that is just me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous