All Comments on 'An Indian Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 03'

by tantrik721

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful 👄👄

Long wait... Simply awesome turn of events....

Don't make us wait for next part 😜

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

this is fantastic.

please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awesome as always :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It's been such a long time but it's great.i was waiting for next part.niw please post next part soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
And the trash continues.

Give it a rest. This was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'd like to collaborate, comrade doonite!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My Dear tantric,

This latest story is good but I feel like You didn’t give it the lust You have deep inside of You. I expected much more and better from You . I hope You take this as a compliment for I may say that I have tasted better of your imagination .

I wish I was in your mind,, like the pen You hold in your hand to continue this story and bring it into life.

Like some of your other erotic mind teasing stories,

I will be waiting for your response to take me on and allow me to bring some of my imagination here to mix with yours....

It takes two lips to wet a whistle like yours , Please my dear lady, bring back and share what You keep wild inside of your naughty, wild and sexy Mind .

It is much harder to tame what lies between are eyes, then what lies between are legs .

Yours Truly, the One that craves your thoughts between the lines ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Intense and well written.. So much so I am looking for malti in real.. What a hot character to meet..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good, thought story ended. Eager for next parts.

Surely Malti can handle the situation well for her husband Ravi [May be do it even in front of him!!]. This way Ravi becomes indebted to his wife in a way.

And Waiting for more adventures of Malti

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Welcome back! Used to check your page almost every week to see if there was any update. Finally!! Keep up your work. I have hot indian girls at my work. After reading your stories. I can't look at them without lust!

Thanks for all your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Rated 5 stars like I always do to all your stories. Welcome back and what an update !! Terrific to say the least Tantrik. And the tattoo parlor incident is a hot one. Just a small request, Make Malti wear a low saree showing her deep navel and some skimpy blouse in one of your up coming updates in this 3rd part . thanks . Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dear Tantrik,

In my last comment here, I missed say Thank You... for your creative writing and sharing your passion through your Mind.

Again, Thank You for taking the time to read this in these unprecedented times of... Eye's without a face, men and women from all walks of life, without any common sense, to take the time to think for themselves, are lead like cattle to their final destination.

I would like to ask to take a quiet Mind...just imagine, and whatever You imagine will imagine You right back!

Let it be said...for the one that claims he has You...he does not.

For he does not have You in his dreams, but the one who dreams of You, holds You even in his awakened sleep.

My Indian Lady, I may have many names for You...I believe only one truly fits your personal feminine being...Cinderella! after midnight leaves me wanting more...

Send me a sign or place me in your words, when write your next lines here on literotica, and bring me into Life with your pen and your creative Imagination, so when I drink in from your sexy thoughts coming out of You, I may taste the essence of every paragraph You release from your body and Mind.

Would I be wishing for a magical story my dear Tantrik ?...If by some chance of faith You leave your fallen slipper behind,. as You run out to catch your carriage before the strike of midnight.

Dreams are more beautiful then the world we live in... as I dream holding your slipper I wait patiently for your next ballroom appearance.

Yours truly, a Fool who still dreams with a passion, for more out of our staged and pre-programmed Life.

~ Mr. Sanskrit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

NEXT SECTION SOON PLS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Waiting for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Superb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You are super awesome...best story writer...

Honestly,first 2 parts were little better,you can use old age horny characters,who trick to get her,good use of a revealing saree ,keep writing,you are an amazing artist... always waiting for your stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertantrik721@tantrik721
Anonymous flings always exited me and I always wanted to write about extramarital affairs. There is always a part of me in female characters I write about. The stories I submit is part my imagination and part the real incidents happened in life. I am easy going and can be e...