An Indian Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... Oh," Malti groaned as he spread her pussy lips and pushed his thick fingers inside her, first one finger then another one.

"You are all so wet," he spoke in her ears and sucked her lower lip.

She closed her eyes in pleasure and just felt Langa all over her, pulling her nipples, biting her boobs, sucking her lips and fingering her pussy.

Langa raised her legs and placed them on his shoulders bending her into half and pushed his thick cock deep into her pussy in one swift stroke.

"Ahhh... Langaaaa... ayeeee," she gasped loudly and clutched his arms. The room was filled with her loud moaning and grunting as he pounded her hard.

Malti was getting the pounding of her life. Her legs were still raised high and Langa was driving between them and each stroke produce a big thud. Malti gasped every time the big cock was pulled out and banged back in and Malti already had two big orgasms till now. After cumming in her pussy Langa lay spent on top of her.

After catching her breath Malti looked at the watch and realized its already time for Rini to be back from school.

"Move," she pushed Langa aside, "It's time to bring Rini from bus stop."

Ravi was sitting in his office listening to Hemal, his peon and Langa's father, asking for leave.

"Just 15 days back you went on leave,' Ravi spoke.

"Yeah but I had to run back because of Langa and still has to finalize many things for my daughter's marriage," Hemal tried to convince him.

"I can not allow you leave like this so frequently, why don't you send Langa," he spoke.

Hemal tried to look for something to say but Ravi stopped him and told him that he can send Langa and later, on weekend he can also go and finalize. Finally, Hemal agreed to send Langa and Ravi felt a satisfaction that at least for some days he will be away from his wife.

His afternoon stroll gave no result as every time he found Langa diligently working in the gardens and Malti inside the house. Little did he know that today was the day he should have gone to check. Even though he had not seen them together again, he was pretty sure about what he saw the first time and still feel his blood rush to his head as well as groin. He knows that he is in better control now and again his mind started to think about asking for a transfer but he knows it will be difficult after his boss too had fucked Malti, he would not be interested in transferring him away.

He was lost deep into thoughts when someone knocks on his door.

"Yes, come in," he shouted.

He saw the inspector who was investigating Langa's case, entered,

"Good afternoon Mr Babbar, we have finally found out who tried to kill Langa," he spoke with a wicked smile on his lips.