An Indian Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ravi looked at sleeping Rini and adjusted her blanket. Absentmindedly he walked back to the drawing room, even before he reached the door he heard Malti's groan and his heart started to beat fast. He quickly walked to the entrance and saw inspector all over his wife. Her top and bra were pulled up and he was pulling and pinching her soft boobs. It looked like the stallion has got his mare. He clutched the door frame and felt as if someone has clasped his heart. Ravi stood there unable to remove his eyes from both of them.

"I should not have allowed this," he lamented, "He is a depraved man, an asshole, he doesn't know how to treat a woman," Ravi got worried for his wife.

Meanwhile Malti slipped into a lying position on the sofa and inspector was all over her, kissing her lips, neck and boobs. He got a mouthful of flesh and nipple in his mouth and started to suck hard while Malti grabbed his head and arched her body. Inspector pushed his one hand inside her skirt and grabbed her ass.

"Please... please," Malti panted, "let us go to the bedroom." But inspector ignored his pleas and grabbed the panty.

"No...no... not here," she tried to stop him.

"Why not," he spoke.

"Hubby can come anytime," she pleaded.

"So what, he knows what I am here for."

"No... no... please, I don't want him to see me like this."

"Come on don't act like some virtuous lady, he knows about you, let him see."

"Please... please, if we go to bedroom, I will be more relaxed and I will make it fun for you," she tried to convince him.

"What will you do."

"Anything you want," she spoke in a sensuous voice trying to entice him.

"Humm, first let me see this pussy," he bunched the skirt on to her waist and pulled the yellow panty down and out of her legs.

"Mmmm, lovely," he cooed moving his hand over the smooth and shaven pussy. He rubbed the pussy lips and bent over to kiss her again.

"Kiss me," he commanded and Malti just opened her mouth and their tongues started to play with each other. The saliva mingled and the lips kept wrestling with each other. The kiss and his fingers on her pussy made Malti's breathing heavy.

Inspector tossed her panty on the carpet and then threw her top and bra over it. Malti was now lying almost nude on the sofa of her own drawing room. Inspector straightened a bit and took off his shirt and pant. Malti could not keep her eyes away from the huge bulge between his legs.

Ravi was still standing on the door looking at both of them. He saw his wife putting her arms around inspector and eagerly kissing him with open mouth. He realized that inspector's rough mauling of her boobs and now playing with pussy had gotten her horny and she was groaning with pleasure. He heard the conversation between them and his wife's offer to do anything with him in bedroom made his heart sank to bottom.

After Langa and his boss, this inspector is the third guy he is watching his wife fucking. At first when he saw her with Langa he was enraged but not with Malti, he was angry with Langa. When he saw her fucking his boss, he just accepted it. Not once he thought ill about Malti. Tonight he felt nervous, insecure, and jealous but at the same time felt relieved that Malti is enjoying it, even though it is not with him but with this asshole. He realized that deep down seeing Malti happy made him content.

Inspector held Malti's hand, "let us go to bedroom," he pulled her from sofa and hugged her from behind grabbing both her boobs, "mmm lovely."

As they stood up, they saw Ravi standing on the door looking intently at them. Malti trembled looking at her husband while the inspector had a smug smile on his face, he rolled Malti's taut nipples in his fingers and thumb and started to pinch and pull them.

Her chest heaved and she groaned involuntarily. The look of awe on Ravi's face made her strangely excited, she looked directly in the eyes of her hubby and moaned animatedly. The look on her husband's face was exactly like she saw on the faces of salesmen when she 'accidently' flashed them her panty or a glimpse of her deep cleavage. This is the same look of awe that she saw on the face of Langa when she first exposed herself to him. She felt wave and waves of sensations running down her body and she forgot all about going to the bedroom. She leaned back on the chest of inspector and pulled his head to plant a sloppy kiss on his lips. She sucked and licked his lips while inspector continued to maul her tits.

Malti quickly unhooked her skirt and let it fall at her feet. Totally nude she turned towards inspector and started caressing his chest and kissing his lips, from the corner of her eyes she kept on looking towards her husband and found that he has not moved an inch and his eyes were glued on them.

Malti slipped her hand into his underwear and pulled it down reveling an impressive cock. She grabbed the throbbing meat and started to stroke it softly. She felt a strong urge to be fucked hard while her husband is watching.

"Fuck me," she whispered, "fuck me now."

"You are wilder than I thought," inspector spoke and smacked her round ass, "and a very bad girl," he smacked again.

"Ahhhh... uggg, use you cock and not your hands," Malti spoke stroking his balls and cock.

"Use your mouth on my cock and not your hands," he teased her.

"Noooo, take me first," she crooned, "I promise later I will give you the best blowjob you ever had."

Inspector could not believe his luck, his cock throbbed realizing the possibilities, he has a randy wife asking him to fuck her in front of her husband and promising him the best blowjob. He quickly laid her on the carpet and got between her legs. He grabbed both her legs and spread them wide.

She looked incredibly hot, her long shapely legs spread open as this depraved man prepared to enter her. He grabbed a cushion from the sofa and placed it under her ass, in this position her cunt and ass both were open.

Inspector pulled her by legs and adjusted her into position until his dick was touching her pussy. He rubbed the head of his dick up and down her pussy lips, clit and even through her ass crack and poked at her puckered hole.

"Uggg...ahmm," involuntarily groans were escaping her mouth as she looked with half closed eyes, at the man preparing her to fuck and then her husband. Malti's cunt and ass were now almost pulsating with desire.

Finally, he stopped moving his dick up and down and placed it at the entrance of her cunt. Inspector deliberately looked at Ravi and then with one thrust pushed half of his 7 inches cock inside Malti's wet snatch.

"Ayeeeee," Malti threw her head back in ecstasy, "easy... this is big, ahhh." Inspector's cock was around 7 inches long but had a good girth which stretched Malti's pussy wide. Inspector grinned and pushed his hips forward to penetrate her fully and placed her calves on his shoulder. Malti moved her hips to accommodate him enthusiastically.

Ravi watching everything slowly slumped to the floor and rested his back on the wall. He watched fixatedly at the perverted but erotic sight of his gorgeous wife laid out on her back, her long shapely legs on the broad shoulders of this man.

After a few minutes, inspector leaned forward, making Malti's body bent in half and started to pound her. Malti was letting out animalistic grunts and moans every time his mammoth cock slips in and out of her wet cunt.

As Inspector's fucking picked up tempo, Malti responded with louder grunts. She moved her legs off Inspector's shoulder and wrapped them around his waist pulling him deeper into her. In this position inspector's body was completely hiding her under him and he placed his mouth over Malti's juicy lips and both eagerly started to kiss each other.

Inspector then grabbed one of her tits and started to hump her feverously. Ravi watched him moving his groin and striking Malti again and again between her legs.

With each thrust inspector was reaching to her untouched places and with one eye on Ravi, Malti was experiencing the pleasure she had never experienced before. She clutched inspector tightly with her hands and legs as she felt a massive orgasm building inside her. She lost all sense of the world and was emanating loud animalistic grunts while inspector continued to ram her cunt. She trembled and squealed as the mind shattering orgasm hit her. Her pussy spasmed around his big cock and for full 2 minutes she continued to shudder in pleasure.

Inspector was panting by the time Malti was done and he flinched letting out a loud grunt as he starts shooting his seed into her. After pumping his cum inside her he collapsed on top of her. She kept her legs wrapped around his waist and hugged him in a tight embrace. The two of them lay there for couple of minutes catching their breath.

No one spoke or moved; the two nude bodies were still spread out on the carpet. Finally, inspector got up and asked the direction of the bathroom. Malti was slowly realizing what happened and she started to feel ashamed of herself. She slowly got up but could not look towards her hubby, she grabbed her clothes and almost ran towards the bedroom. Once inside she jumped on the bed and hid her face with the pillow.

In the privacy of her bedroom Malti's mind was filled with the images of what just happened. The amazed look on Ravi's face when she stood nude in the arms of inspector, was still giving her tingling sensations. She felt embarrassed remembering how horny and out of control she got whereas just few hours back she was dreading the thought of fucking the inspector. She remembers that in the horny state she had promised inspector fun in bedroom and the best blowjob.

So, this is not over she realized, but the realization, instead of putting pressure of her, made her feel good, the inspector will be spending the night with her. For a fleeting second the thought came to her mind that the inspector has actually blackmailed her into fucking and this is not right, but then her mind consoled her, 'it is just for tonight, you are free from guilt as your husband has agreed to this, from tomorrow no more cheating, no other man than your husband.'

Let tonight be the last night of being a slut and from tomorrow she will prove to Ravi that she loves him. Actually, her mind was behaving like the mind of a drug addict who knows that drugs are wrong and want to quit, so he always says let us do it for the last time. She stayed on the bed, expecting inspector to come anytime.

When inspector came back to the drawing room, he found that Malti was not there and Ravi was still sitting in the same place. He was still nude and his soft cock was dangling when he walked, like a thick piece of sausage.

"Where is Malti," he asked Ravi while pulling up his underwear.

Ravi just shrugged his shoulders, "maybe in bedroom."

Inspector nodded and settled on the sofa and poured a drink, "Hey why are you sitting on the floor come and have a drink."

Ravi didn't move but after nudging from inspector he dragged himself on the sofa and took the drink offer by him.

"She is hot and wild, insatiable," inspector spoke as if speaking to himself. Then he turned towards Ravi,

"You should not worry about Langa anymore, I will handle him so that he will never dare to look at Malti," he spoke.

"No need for that, Malti was never like this, having sex with other guys, she... she... has told me that she got carried away and after tonight she will not be looking towards any other man," Ravi explained.

Inspector had a sly smile on his face, he took a big gulp of his drink and asked, "you believe that?"

Ravi looked at him questioningly, "Why."

"You know Malti is sexy young woman who has got the taste of forbidden sex with men other than her husband and she enjoys that, so I have a doubt that she will stop. There will be no dearth of men drooling around her and she is insatiable by one man, she needs multiple partners and if you try to impose the acceptable moral behaviors imposed by our society, she will break, your marriage could break," he lectured.

"Any man willing to spend time with her, chat her up and make her feel special, can easily take her to his bed," he continued, "you should accept her as she is or leave her."

Ravi realized that he is telling truth but his heart was not ready to accept it, "what would you have done if she was your wife," he asked.

"I would have left her," he spoke without blinking, "but that is me you have to decide for yourself."

Ravi's felt a pang in his heart at the option of leaving his wife, he knew that he does not have that option, he cannot leave his wife.

"But she loves me," Ravi spoke in desperation.

"Yes, no doubt she loves you."

There was an awkward silence after this conversation, while Ravi was lost in his thoughts, inspector concentrated on his drink. He found the kitchen and replaced the ice.

"You better find someplace to sleep because I will be occupying your bed tonight along with your wife," inspector spoke. Ravi just nodded and watched as he left for the bedroom. The same anxiety returned which he was experiencing earlier.

When inspector reached bedroom, he found Malti was dressed in her skirt and top and flipping the news channels on the TV. She was lying on the bed with her back resting on the headboard.

"Hey why are you in just your underwear," Malti spoke as he came near to the bed.

"Actually, I have to ask you, why are you so dressed up," he grinned, "have to take them off again."

"You are not done yet," Malti spoke in a mock surprise.

"Far from done, I have just started," he jumped on the bed, "and you have promised me the best blowjob."

"That was my mistake," Malti teased him.

They continued to bicker for some time until inspector placed his mouth over her lips to shut her up. He kissed her and fondled her firm boobs.

"I think its time for you to take care of this," he placed one of her hands on his bulge. Malti just nodded and rubbed his soft cock over the underwear.

She pulls down the underwear and moved her hand up and down the length, caressing it and massaging the balls.

"It's so big and fat even in the soft state," she cooed. Inspector meantime took off her top and placed his mouth over her pointed boobs and sucked the tout nipples.

"Ahh, easy."

Inspector's cock started to grow in her hand.

"Hey promise me you will pull out when about to cum," she spoke.

"Who will want to pull out of these beautiful lips," he moved his thumb over her parted lips and pushed one finger inside her mouth. Malti licked his finger and continued to stroke his cock hard.

"Take you skirt out, I want to see you fully naked when you take my cock," inspector spoke and laid back on the headrest. He pulled out his underwear all the way and threw it on the floor. Malti also slowly and tantalizingly pulled the skirt down her shapely ass and out. She was now fully into it.

She tied her hairs into pony tail and kissed on his lips, neck and chest, slowly moving down until she reached his groin. His cock was now rock hard in anticipation and Malti rubbed the big dick on his face. She smelled the masculine Oder and squeezed his cock to produce a tiny drop of pre-cum.

"Already leaking," she giggled and wiped off the pre-cum with her thumb. She then lowered her beautiful pink lips on the head of his cock. Inspector looked at the wife of the respectable scientist, open her mouth wide and like a wanton slut gulped the entire head into her mouth.

"Ohhh... wow," inspector groaned in pleasure as he felt the hot tongue over his shaft. She licked and sucked the head before pushing down for more. Malti felt the hot meat slipped on her tongue when she bobbled up and down. She had to open her mouth wide to accommodate the thick cock and then she started to suck it in earnest.

"Ohh... ummm, wow," inspector was not able to believe his luck. He never thought that the scientist's wife would be so willing and hot. He grabbed her pony tail and helped her in bobbling up and down on his shaft. Which each up and down she was taking in more and more of his cock, until 2/3 of his cock was in and it hit the back of her head. She jerked sharply as a gag reflex when it touched her throat.

"Take it all the way," inspector encouraged her but she stayed short of taking it full. Every now and them inspector would push her head down and she would jerk violently but she never stopped sucking. She swirled her tongue around the shaft and massaged the balls.

Ravi was gulping drinks after drinks and tried to divert his mind but it kept coming back to what is happening in the bedroom. Is the inspector fucking her again and is she willingly fucking him like earlier or was she giving him a blowjob as promised? Will she let him cum in her mouth? Finally, it was too much for him to bear, he walked towards the bedroom as if in a trance.

He found the door unlocked and was also not shut properly. Although he was expecting it, but still the sight of his wife bent over and bobbling over his big shaft, shocked him. He watched in horror as Malti took more and more of his cock enthusiastically and slurped.

Inspector was in heaven but he was greedy for more, he continued to guide her head over his shaft and slowly and steadily pushing her to take more and more of his monstrous cock. He would let her pull back when she gagged but then again, he would go deep.

Malti never felt this excited while sucking a cock. Inspector's cock was just the right fit, neither too big nor too small and it smelled so manly. She was intoxicated by just smelling it, further the inspector was guiding her head in just the right speed, giving her time to breath and suck. She knew soon he will push all the way into her throat, she just relaxed as much as she could and let him take control.

Inspector was now slowly and rhythmically fucking her mouth, reaching to the depths no one has reached. He pulls back when she gags violently but he observed that now she was taking more and more of his cock. With one final thrust he pushed all the way into her throat,

"Ohhh... ahhh... ummm," he closed his eyes in pleasure but then as she was pinching his legs he pulled back. He looked at her, eyes wide open and a drop of water rolling down her eye. He let her breath for a moment and then again pulled her head back.

"Ohh... wow," he never thought that its even possible and neither did Malti. Inspector felt like he will shoot his load right now but he just didn't want it to so soon. He loosened his grip and let her relax.

Malti slurped as the saliva flow out of the corner of her mouth and realized that inspector is nearing the climax and that he will cum in her mouth. Malti opened her mouth wide as inspector repeatedly pushed all the way in and his speed increased.

"Ahhh... Ohh... god," inspector felt his cum slowly flowing from his balls to the top of the cock. He grabbed her hairs tightly as the first jet of cum splayed inside her mouth. It hit at the back of Malti's mouth almost in the throat and without her realizing most of it went in.

"Ohh god," he kept her hairs in his fist and pumped more which landed on her tongue. Malti felt cum after cum oozed out of his cock.

"Suck it, milk it," he groaned and Malti continued to slurp as some for the cum drooled out of the corner of her mouth. Inspector continued to hold her head even after pumping his entire load and breathed hard. After good 2 minutes he let her go and Malti jumped up from the bed and ran towards the bathroom.

Inspector slumped on the bed feeling drained out and took Malti's top to clean his cock. "Ohh wow," he thought this was beyond his wildest imagination.

Ravi was still glued to door and then slowly walked back, feeling defeated and realizing what inspector said might be true. Malti will never be the same again, there relationship would never be the same again. He returned to the drawing room thinking about his future and what he should do.