An Indian Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Malti returned to the bed after cleaning, he found inspector to be dozing off, she smiled and slipped on the other side of the bed, it was late and she too fell asleep almost immediately. The only one in the house who was not getting any sleep was Ravi. He wandered around the house aimlessly and checked on Malti and Inspector several times. Finally, he slumped on the sofa in his drunken state.

Malti's sleep was disturbed as she felt her boobs being squeezed. She opened her eyes and found inspector all over her.

"Let me sleep," she spoke feeling sleepy.

"You keep sleeping and let me fuck you in your sleep," inspector's voice was raspy.

"Ahh, Ahmm, No," she grunted and complained but inspector did not stop. She felt him between her legs and then her eyes opened wide as the big cock started to snake in.

Malti hit his shoulder, "haven't you had enough." The inspector started to fuck her in slow strokes. Malti felt his pussy to be wet and his cock moved easily, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the soft and sweet sensations. Inspector continued to fuck her in long and deep strokes while kissing her and mauling her boobs. For a long time he continued and then grunted and emptied his load inside her pussy.

After finishing inspector quickly grabbed his clothes and kissed her,

"Thanks a lot for the wonderful night, now I have to leave."

"What time it is," Malti glanced at the wall clock, "Ohh its already 6.00," she got up.

Inspector left and Malti decided that she is too spent for her regular jogging, she walked lazily and found Ravi passed out on the sofa. Several emotions cross her mind at once, she felt pity, love and at the same time felt a relief that everything is now open with her husband, no more hiding. Then she remembered that she has promised to be a faithful and loving wife to her husband and all the relief that she felt was gone. She was lost into thought as she caressed her husband's hairs and realized that she has to give up all her exhibitionism if she ever wants to be a good wife. "Anyway at least now everything is in open with Ravi, let us see what happens," she thought with a sigh.