All Comments on 'An Indian Mother's Carnal Pleasures'

by keki123

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good realistic story

Captures true feelings and emotions. The love and devotion of Indian mother for her son and son for mother is wonderful. In the right circumstances many will achieve desire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

Great storr keki123.Was expecting a slow and gradual build up to the main sex.The possibilities were endless in the room.For eg mom changing in front of son,maybe showering together,a litttle more sexual talk,,etc.Also the mom should been described in more detail.She could have worn bikini to the beach and some short for the sightseeing.Nevertheless a great efffort and pleaseeeee keep more stories cuming..!

shang40shang40over 7 years ago
Indian butt

The ass globes of Indian mother's always fascinate their sons. The roundness and plumpness drives them mad . Once a mother experience the touch of hard cock of the son she melts easily and shows him passage of incestuous love.

Varsha, you are same like my mom who once showed me the path of love and we ended fucking each other like newly married.

She even took me in her ass and that was her first time, loosing anal virginity. She made me expert in cunt licking and ass fucking.

Once my married sister was complaining that she miss the cunt licking since her husband does not like. My mom asked me to do it to my sister and that made me behenchot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hot incest story

wow amazing, fabulous and superb hot incest story. every incest lover should be read this story and encourage them to write more stories.

arch3rarch3rover 6 years ago

Loved it !! Write more stories please!

chennaishobschennaishobsover 6 years ago
so kinky

NICE FANTASY FOR ANY MOM. SINCE SPOUSE SHY AWAY AFTER THE AGE OF 45 OR 50. SO ITS NOTHING WRONG FOR SON TO FALL FOR MOM

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing story.

One of the best story I've read. Do write what they did in next 2-3 days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fabulous

Very well written. By all standards. Extremely arousing. The beauty is I did not feel dirty at all. Just extremely aroused

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Marvellously written

Marvellously written, now i feel like my penny is entering mother's pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sexy

While reading this story I felt like I am licking my mom's cunt.

I know my father never licked my mom's cunt I wish to give this pleasure to my mom. I will give all kind of sexual pleasure to my mom which my father failed to give.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, grammar needs editing though

The guy was awake the whole time, could have added his perspective or thoughts.

This is pretty one-sided

cumtonkcumtonkover 2 years ago

Amazing story!! You could've added the boy's perspective for extra brownie points.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Build up and sex description were fantastic but it wrapped up too quickly at the end. I wanted to read more details of the sex they had after the first time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous