An Indian Mother's Carnal Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keki123
keki123
80 Followers

Again she squirted her juices all over the hammering balls, leaving a puddle on his lower abdomen. Mother observed her son's eyes were tightly closed and his contorted look told her he was close.

"Oh mommy...ooohh...mommy...!!" He grunted breathlessly, her fast beating ass literally fucking the air out of him. Her son's body writhed around as she squeezed her thighs tightly together, gripping his hips in a powerful vice like hold. He grunted and groaned deeply, "aaaahhh...mom...oh I can't stop, can't hold it anymore!!"

Seconds later, she felt his whole body tense below her and his face clenched hard. She looked down just as the cum fired out of his cock, shooting deep in her cunt. She cried with pleasure as her pussy gripped his squirting cock, the involuntary contractions of her orgasm sucking his prick like a hot, hungry mouth, her insatiable cunt sucking his sweet nectar from his balls.

After emptying his balls, her son slumped his exhausted body on the bed as his mother collapsed on him, eyes closed with the exertion and fulfillment. She felt glad that her son had no qualms about sex with his mother and in the process he brought out the true woman hiding behind the facade of an ordinary housewife.

As she rolled over on to bed from above her son, his penis came out of her cunt with a plop. With tired hands she wiped her pussy with her gown, then bunched it up against her slit and crossed her legs and closed them tight to contain her son's sperms within her. She didn't want the juices to trickle out from her slit and stain the bed linen, that would be embarrassing in the hotel. Both lay side by side panting and breathing heavily from the intense performance. Her son being young and virile recovered fast, she opened her eyes when his hands started stroking her thighs. Still breathless she blurted

"Oh Raju, you are a very good motherfucker. Did you have fun fucking your mommy, darling? Does my boy like his mommy's cunt?"

Raju was stunned by the lewd behavior and language of his mother. He had never imagined his mother could use such words as 'Fuck' and 'Cunt'. This was real, dirty incest. And it felt amazing!

Varsha was sure that no mother in the world could be as happy and contented as her.

"Baby get some tissues from toilet, I have to clean myself up". Her son fetched the tissues and as he sat on bed with a mischievous grin offered to clean her up. His mommy nodded in consent. "Mom, switch on the lights." He said.

"No, naughty boy, want to see mommy's pussy? Not now. Later. Just wipe me."

Without any further exchange of words her son went about cleaning his mother up. After disposing off the tissues her son lay besides her with his arm resting on her mound.

"Son! Mommy is still hungry." Her hand moved down to his thigh and she took hold of his flaccid cock.

"Make it ready again for your mommy. Fuck your mommy all night long."

Mother and son's desire to taste and enjoy the forbidden fruit completely overwhelmed the fatigue of journey, and they repeatedly had sex through the night. Varsha had lost count of orgasms she had, her throat was dry with moaning and groaning, while her breast and cunt were sore with mauling and pounding by her well hung son.

Late in the morning when Varsha woke up she made up her decision. She would inform the travel desk to book their return journey tickets for Sunday. Her siblings and their families would be returning on Friday. That would give her two full days and nights for sex with her well hung son.

Absolute freedom for two days to enjoy pure unhindered sex with her son! Right or wrong, she was never going to forget this night. There was no way she was going to stop. She did not know how she would face her husband back home now that she had cheated on him. Her chain of thought was broken when she felt her son's hand on her thigh and his fingers creeping towards her vulva. There he goes again!!

THE END

keki123
keki123
80 Followers
12