All Comments on 'An Unconventional Beginning'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

Nice story and I love a happy ending, so all is good. My only negative is that a man with a gun, intent on robbery would not need the convenience of Avery walking outside the store to make his move. He has control, so would just walk in and get the money. I only say that because it seems artificial to have Avery blame herself for causing the robbery, as in all likelihood she didn't.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 11 years ago
Nice work!

You're right. "unconventional".

But I liked the story. Excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very sweet

I thought this was a very sweet romance. I love the way you write, Angel.

I didn't find it odd that Avery would blame herself for causing the robbery, at least briefly. She cares for Trevor and is scared that he will get hurt trying to help her. Seems to me that could bring about some guilt for causing the situation even thought there wasn't anything she could have done to prevent it.

Alice_ReidAlice_Reidover 11 years ago
Browncoat for life!!!!

Nice, sweet little story. Wish there had been more to it.

mb0400smilesmb0400smilesover 11 years ago
QGT WAS THERE NI THIEF

when I coild have used one when i was working with lovely Stella?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Awwww!!! This story is so romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful

I was waiting to find out that the robber was one of their friends pushing them past the barriers they let control them.

Good Story

Sherrylee

mitchawamitchawaover 10 years ago
erotic minds

The inner voices of Avery and Trevor are a nice lead in to the criminal intrusion. Having the bad guy have them strip to their underwear is unconventional as is the bad guys not taking advantage of Avery. The sex scene in the closet was also unconventional but well done especially since they were in close proximity and nearly naked. I liked the premise and the execution;it could have taken a number of different directions. Please encourage readers give you off-the-wall suggestions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for a wonderful romantic happily ever after story. One of these every now and then does my heart good. Now, I just have to find a wonderful man to fall for and find a criminal to force us together. A girl can dream...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Super hot story!!!

WOW!!!!! You outdid every other author I've ever read here on this one! My pecker became erect early on and stayed that way until the end when I "cummed" about the same time the subjects of the story did. I guess I'll have to consider your writing more in the future - if my poor tired old pecker can take it!!!!! You should get a genuine "attababe" for the erotic manner you put this one together - with sexual innuendos leaking out all the ay through!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfection

Erotic, sweet, and well-written story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really really really good

You're an amazing writer, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very good story. A twist I have. Ever read before & I read a lot. Obviously a 5 star story

With a great ending. So many authors quit writing and never finish their stories.

I really enjoyed this.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12606 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

story TAGS