An Unusual Relationship Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was torn. The most delectable, the sexiest, the hottest, young woman who had graced my bed in ages was trying to rise up and slide my cock inside her. I really don't know how I resisted as my body definitely wanted this, but I did. My hands slid from her breasts to her arm pits, gripping her sides and both holding her down so she couldn't rise high enough and pushing backward so she couldn't align her vagina with me. "Oh My God... Jessica... We can't do this. You're Virginia's daughter! You're practically my daughter... we can't. I'll never be able to live with myself."

"Uncle Danny, I want this. I've wanted you for years and now that I'm 18 there is no reason we can't. Tell me you don't want me."

"No, Jessica, I can't tell you that. I do want you, more than you can ever imagine, but it won't be right. You know it won't."

Her attempts to rise, to slide me inside her eased and she slumped forward against me. I let her sides go and she wrapped her arms over my shoulders, her face nuzzling in my neck. "I love you Uncle Danny."

"I know you do punkin. I love you too, but we can't do this."

"I know. But I want to," she whispered, acknowledging the rejection, her lips caressing my neck momentarily, cuddling against me. My erection had not even begun to subside, the feel of her bare breasts pressed into my chest, her wet pussy lips enveloping my erection, making sure of that. For some reason it dawned on me that she was totally naked, and looking over at the couch I didn't find any sign of clothes.

"Did you come over here naked?" I asked, pushing her a bit more upright.

"Uh huh."

"Really? With all your girlfriends over there?"

"Yeah. Most of them are still naked anyway, and almost everyone was asleep. I figured it didn't make any difference, I was planning on getting naked and fucking you anyway." She giggled, "Did you like your blow job?"

"Jessica?"

"Yeah?"

"I think," I reluctantly said, "that you better go home or we're going to do something we may regret."

She sat up with her hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eye, and then leaned forward and kissed me. Her mouth opened, demanding that mine do the same, which I did but when her tongue tried to tease between my lips, I pushed her back and pulled away. She sighed. "Maybe something that you'll regret, but I won't. Someday I want you to fuck me." With that she stood and turned to the back door where the sliding screen was still ajar. She stepped out and pulled the screen closed before she disappeared into the dark.

We are never sure that our kids are going to do well when totally on their own, or even survive, when they become adults. We raise them until they graduate from high school, and then suddenly consider them to be "adults." With David, and his physical abnormalities, that was truer than with most.

There was never any doubt with his academic excellence that David was going to college. A few weeks after school was over for him, just shy of 17 years of age, he was off to college, and now newly graduated with his Masters, and several job interviews in town -- he moved back, at least momentarily. After having been gone for so many years, it seemed strange for him to be stepping back into the house, but I told him he could stay -- at least until he landed a job and got on his feet. I didn't intend on kicking him out, just didn't want him to get too comfy and think the Bank of Dad was going to support him for the rest of his life. It didn't take long; with his field he'd had several out of town interviews, and a couple of job offers, but he'd wanted to try 'back home' before he accepted anything. He finagled several interviews in town, but it was still almost two months before he accepted a job. After 20 some straight years of schooling, I had no problem with him taking his time. With a small fortune in student loan debts, even with a well-paying job, it was going to be multiple years before he got solidly on his feet, and I found that it was nice to just have him back in the house so I wasn't alone. I struck a deal with him: if he put 75% of his take-home pay into student loan debt repayment, I would fund his room and board for one year, at least. 25% to live on wouldn't normally seem like much, but it was more than my starting salary had been so many years before. It didn't take long for him to evaluate that, and having been living on Mac and Cheese for way too many years at college and the thought of the Bank of Dad supplying much better food, he nearly immediately accepted. I figured that it might easily go longer than a year, as by this time in life I could afford what he couldn't, but didn't want to make it too easy on him either.

Understanding that 75% of your income (really only 50% as taxes on what I figured he was making were easily going to take a third of his gross) was supposed to go to debt reduction, and actually making sure that he really was doing that, I demanded that he show me his paycheck. Even sitting down, I nearly fell out of my chair. With his Bachelor's and Master's both in a highly regarded field, his starting salary was higher than my current salary, even with my multiple years of experience. I held my shock, and tongue, and pointed out that his 'average' expendable income, after taxes was going to be more like only 20% of that number, so no new cars, no extravagant purchases, until he moved out on his own and then he could do what he wanted. I pointed out that if he had something expensive that wasn't in his budget, he needed to save until he had it -- he couldn't afford any more debt. If he was careful and there was a timeline he could 'spend ahead' and save next month, but if he did it again, by the third month he'd be broke.

"Holy Crap, Dad! When did Jessica grow up? Have you seen her in a bikini?"

Shit.

Immediately the thought of that one early morning blow job, Jessica climbing naked into my lap, my hands on her delectable breasts, her mouth surrounding my cock and sucking me to completion, blasted into my mind. That had happened 3 years before, and I'd never put myself into a position to need to fend off my young adult neighbor, who just happened to practically my daughter, again. That didn't say that I hadn't thought about her. The visions of her naked beauty and 11 other cavorting naked friends, especially her busty friend Naomi I still often saw around the pool, and especially that vision of Jessica's lips wrapped around my cock, had awoken me or been in my mind many times since then. I'd never regretted not allowing us to outright fuck, but yet, at the same time had regretted ever since that I hadn't allowed us to outright fuck. Many had been the time that I'd masturbated thinking about what I should not be thinking about: fucking my neighbors' daughter, my almost daughter.

"Many times," I answered nonchalantly, the pulse in my forehead suddenly pounding as I tried to show indifference.

"Do you know, has she got a boyfriend?"

It wasn't but a few days later that he asked her out, they hit it off, and almost immediately they were exclusive. I had to wonder if her one time visit to me had been because of me, or whether she was thinking of David. Less than a year after that first date they were engaged.

It seemed a whirlwind romance, but young love is like that. Virginia and I discussed it, and although we felt that it was perhaps a bit rushed, 18 years after they first met as kids, and 9 months after they started dating, I stood at the front of the church and gave away both my son and my future daughter-in-law to be married to each other.

Somewhat traditionally, despite that her mom was seated with her lover Christine, and me as her surrogate father, I danced with the new bride.

"You're so beautiful today," I whispered to her as we danced, "Welcome to the family."

"Thanks Dad." She rested her head against my chest as we danced, but now lifted it again. "You know, I always thought of you as my Dad, and now I can really call you that."

"And I always thought of you as my daughter."

Even before they were married, I had David change his bedroom to the furthest end of the house, away from my bedroom. I couldn't help but wonder, as a kid, had David heard his mother and me in our lovemaking, as I was certainly hearing them? Jessica, in particular, could be, and occasionally was, quite vocal when she came. Early dating and her going home at 2 am became her sleeping over half the time, and the other half of the time he didn't come home from next door. By the time the wedding came along, she'd had long before moved in with him.

Jessica had completed her schooling and had also landed an entry level job. Not that well-paying to begin with, the expected pay raise after probation would go a long way to rectifying that. With two incomes, no house rent or payment, and concentrating on paying off his school debt, it wasn't long before they had a little nest egg started and talks about getting their own home ensued. Even though it was long after the "one year, at least," that I'd arranged with David, I wasn't in any hurry for them to move out. Truthfully if they did, I would consider downsizing and moving on from David's childhood home myself. Perhaps a condo, maybe even an apartment? There was certainly no reason for me to need a big house anymore.

As for Virginia, with Jessica and David living together at my place, suddenly she was also an "empty nester," at least on the weekdays. And even then, with Jessica gone, apparently, she had occasionally begun visiting Christine during the week, spending a night or two with her before both of them came home to the house on the weekends. She always called and told Jessica when she was going to be away, and most of the time she and David went over to Virginia's house to spend the night when that happened. When it did, the house seemed amazingly empty and quiet.

I reached over and pulled the catch on the gate, having pushed the gate a little tighter closed to take the pressure off the catch, knowing that, if I didn't, the catch caught a little and always clanged when it came open. All I'd been planning on was going to tell Dave and Jessie to come on over and join me for dinner. The gate pushed open easily and quietly and I saw Jessica eyes rise toward me and I found myself looking into her eyes.

She was in virtually the same place that she'd been when I'd seen her naked after the graduation party, except now there was a lounge chair in that location. David was lying on the lounge with the top of his head toward me and Jessica, totally naked, was riding her husband, my son. She made no attempt to stop, she made no attempt to cover up what she and they were doing, but I know she saw me. I know I showed shock, mouthed "sorry" and stepped back pulling the gate closed silently behind me.

It was half an hour later that Jessica and David came in, Jessica stopping in the kitchen while David headed back to their room. "I'm sorry," I said, "I didn't mean to..."

"It's alright," Jessica said, reaching over and patting my arm, and then giggled. "Nothing you haven't seen before."

"Not quite. Can't say as I've ever seen you having sex before," I answered flippantly, trying to remove my embarrassment from the conversation.

"Too bad. You certainly had the chance to." She stepped onto her tiptoes and leaned in to kiss me on the cheek. "I take it you were coming to ask about dinner? Can I help?" It was the only reference to that fateful early morning tryst when she'd given me a blowjob that she'd ever made.

Regardless of my agreement to let David stay at home for free and, consequently, with their marriage for Jessica to join him, for some reason after a couple of months they decided that they wanted to move into a place of their own for a while. I don't know, perhaps it's easier to make love on the kitchen table when Dad isn't liable to walk in unannounced? I knew they wanted their own home where they could get amorous in the living room without having to go to their bedroom. They want to shower together, without having to pretend they weren't. They wanted to get naughty and do the deed on the kitchen table or kitchen counter or get distracted while watching a sexy movie, at will.

It wasn't that I was trying to cramp their style, but we all know what newlyweds do -- they have sex. I didn't actually catch them in the kitchen, but caught a glimpse of them through the window. I noisily banged the front door as I came in, shuffled around a bit, and after I heard feet running down the hall and giggles, went ahead and entered my own home. Except that the one chair at the table had been moved aside, there really wasn't any evidence to prove what had been happening -- but I knew.

Jessica had taken to calling me Dad instead of Uncle Danny, which was OK by me, but occasionally I had flashes of that sexy, nubile, naked, 18-year-old wanting me to fuck her, popping into my mind. Not exactly the kind of images of a daughter-in-law that should have been in my head. There was one evening that we'd settled down into the family room to watch a movie. I'd taken my spot on the couch, the one with the recliner, and Jessica took the rest of the couch, lying down to watch the show. She'd gotten ready for bed and was wearing a robe, so appeared perfectly decent, at first. She had a pillow under her head but after a few minutes she repositioned the pillow, and then later fluffed it and repositioned it yet again, her robe folding open around the neck, inadvertently exposing most of her breast to me. After the third time of repositioning and closing the gap in the robe at the same time, she pushed the pillow to the floor, slid closer to me and rested her head on my leg, her hand on my lower thigh just above my knee. I didn't say anything, just moved my hand to her shoulder, remembering that the last time we'd been close to a position like this, I'd awoken to her sucking my cock. I couldn't help the inadvertent reaction in my pants, but whether she noticed or not, nothing happened, but the memory of the last time her head had been in my lap was in my mind the entire movie.

When Virg was gone during the week, the kids usually stayed at Virginia's house which gave them some more privacy. There were several times I heard them in the pool in the evenings -- and heard Jessica later, letting me know they were having sex in the back yard. She really could be noisy when she orgasmed.

The apartment they found wasn't all that far away, but closer to work for both of them. Once they moved out, the house really did seem quite big and lonely most of the time. For the first time in 20 years, I was usually home alone every night. The dinner invitations had disappeared as the kids were gone and, every time I thought about Virginia, it seemed that she was gone too.

Unusually, I was thinking about what to do for dinner that night as I headed out in the morning. Dinners had become quite boring to be truthful, and usually I began thinking about them half an hour before I needed to eat. I found it difficult to cook for just one, consequently I was having leftovers seemingly four out of five nights a week. Usually I'd get together with Jessica and David at least once on the weekends, and I'd usually go out to eat on one night, but today - I was bored. I happened to see Virginia's car in the drive as I pulled away that morning and on the spur of the moment, called her up.

"Hey Virg, it's Dan. You have any plans for tonight?"

"Uhmm... nooo, nothing special planned."

"Good. Me either. Wanna hot date?" Perhaps I should have phrased it a bit different, but after being close neighbors for 20 years, I thought we knew each other pretty well.

"Are you, um... asking me out?"

I laughed. "No... I mean, I guess... yeah. But what I'm really looking for is dinner. There's this new restaurant that I've been meaning to try, and I didn't feel like going alone and I'm tired of cooking for one and having leftovers the rest of the week. I just saw your car in the driveway and thought maybe you'd like to go to dinner tonight. Really, I'm just tired of eating leftovers and eating alone," I repeated, "and thought perhaps you'd like to join me. My treat."

It was quiet for a moment. "I think I'd like that."

"Perfect! Is 7 OK? It's nothing fancy, no need to dress up or anything."

~

Being that she was just next door I walked over to see if she was ready. She may not have "dressed up," but she definitely looked better than normal. Not that she ever looked bad, but I knew the silky blouse wasn't something she'd wear to work or around the house. I knew she filled out a bikini nicely, in some respects her dress being sexier than when I'd seen her topless, but she also filled out a pair of slacks quite nicely also. "Wow, you look nice."

"Thanks. You clean up pretty well too." It was as close as we'd ever come to commenting on each other's physical appearance.

Driving to the restaurant, dinner was secondary in my thoughts. I had to stop and think but, after I couldn't come up with an instance, I finally asked. "Virg, have you and I ever had dinner together? Just the two of us? I can't remember it ever happening."

"Probably not. You've never asked me out on a date before." She laughed good naturedly, as did I.

"True. But we don't have to call this a date -- it's just dinner."

"Oh? So, you don't want to date me?"

For some reason the image of her moving into their home so many years before, Jerry walking out to the moving van to direct traffic, Virginia looking over at our house and that fleeting meeting of our eyes, realizing that she'd been appraising me, came to mind. I felt my penis begin to swell.

"I didn't say that did I?" How is it that a dinner date with an old friend and neighbor could be getting out of control so fast? "Do you want it to be a date?" I asked, pushing the conversation on.

"I haven't been on a date in a long time."

"You haven't? What about Christine? You guys don't date?"

"We see each other, do things together, but don't really date."

"She's certainly let it be known that she's not interested in men."

"That's true. She was never interested in Jerry, but wasn't jealous of him either."

"You don't have to answer this, but how did that work? When Jerry was alive? You living with him and Christine coming over on weekends?"

She shrugged her shoulders, gave a half smile while cocking her head. "You know it's really not any of your business."

"I know, but I was just curious. There was one time after Jerry died, before Marilyn died, we were just idly talking and I asked her if you were seeing anyone, and she said you weren't interested in men, Christine was more your style."

"No, she was wrong. Christine is a lesbian; I'm bi. I like men too. Christine and I were together when Jerry and I met. I really did love him, but told him I really loved Christine, too. It just sort of evolved as we fell in love. When Jerry asked me to marry him, I turned him down as I thought he would want something exclusive and I told him I wasn't leaving Christine. He was the one that suggested we have a mutual relationship, an open marriage. We talked about her living with us, and she did for a while, but that was a bit complicated. But, with her job so far away, the commute was too much, it just didn't work out, so she got her own place, and that solved the problem. She's there during the week, Jerry and I were together during the week, and then she'd come to us on weekends and holidays. I slept with Jerry during the week, and whenever Chris was over, he moved into the guest bedroom."

"That's definitely different. I've heard of an open marriage but never knew anyone..." I paused thinking of what words to use, "who was actually in an open marriage. So, Jerry slept with other women?"