An Unusual Relationship Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," she said, shaking her head, "Jerry was my one and only man since we were married, and as far as I know I was his only woman. Christine has been my only woman, at least since we met."

"He never... played... when he was gone for months at a time?" After I said it, I realized that unless he'd told her something, she probably wouldn't have known unless he came home with some sexually transmitted disease.

"Not that I know of, but I suppose he could have. I never asked. I know he would have told me if something happened" It was a simple straightforward answer, about as straightforward as their unusual marriage must have been.

The meal, as excellent as I'd hoped for, had come to an end quite some time before, both of us turning down a dessert. I looked at my watch, and looked around, realizing we'd been there much longer than I'd thought we would be. "Are you ready? Shall we go?"

"Can I ask you a question?" Virginia asked as we walked out to the car. She'd taken my arm and was nestled against me.

"Of course."

"I'm just curious. You dated several women since Marilyn died..."

"Yeah..."

"Why did you bring all of them over for Jessica and me to approve of?"

"It wasn't all of them. Just some."

"Why? Was it to make me jealous?"

"Of course not. I thought you and Christine were a thing. Why would I try and make you jealous?"

"I don't know, just curious. So why did you bring them over, the ones you did introduce to me?"

"Hmmm. Maybe because I trusted your judgement? Truthfully, there were times when I was thinking with my dick. When I was getting laid it was hard to know whether there was a relationship there, or just sex there." I didn't say anything for a moment, and then added, "Most were definitely just sex."

"Yes, they were," she matter of factly agreed.

"You could tell?"

"Of course, that's why you were bringing them over."

I pulled into the driveway and turned off the engine. Turning and looking at Virginia, I reached out and took her hand. "I had a really nice time."

"Me too."

"Come on," I said, opening the door, "I'll walk you home."

"You don't have to," Virginia said, "It's only right next door."

"Yes, I do, or my father will turn over in his grave. One thing he always demanded was that I escort my ladies to their door."

"I guess we wouldn't want that, would we?"

I hesitated just slightly at her door when we got there. Even though at times it seemed that I spent as much time at their house as I did my own, this time seemed different. Just following inside, without an invitation, would have been different. Everything that had happened this evening I was mulling over in my mind in the fifty-foot walk from the car to her door. I'd confirmed that she wasn't lesbian, she was bi. This wasn't a date... or was it? She'd dressed up a bit, not outright 'date' dressed up, but nicer than normal everyday wear. She unlocked her door, turned the handle, and pushed it ajar, and then stopped, turning back, facing me.

"Virginia?" I asked, my heart beating its way out of my chest, my mind saying Don't! This is going to fuck it up between you two! I ignored my mind. "May I kiss you?"

She didn't answer verbally, just reached up and pulled my face down to hers.

My lips touched hers and all the avoidances of twenty years disappeared in a flash. All the times that I'd refused to recognize that I was attracted to my neighbor's wife, even though he'd been dead now for many years, flashed through my mind. The first time we met, so many years ago, seeing her in shorts and a halter top and recognizing that this wife of my new next-door neighbor was a hottie -- I'd blocked that out of my mind immediately. Seeing Virginia and Christine and Jessica swimming naked, with Virginia getting up and putting a bikini on. A bikini didn't cover much of her body, and despite that she had done so, I had already seen her naked and knew what her tits looked like, what her pubic grooming looked like. Since then I'd never seen her completely naked, but had, on a couple of occasions since, found her topless to which she'd immediately put on her top, hiding her bare breasts from me.

Kissing is more than just lips meeting lips. It's arms around shoulders, around the back, holding your partner to you. It's hands caressing shoulder blades, shoulders, arms, necks, or bottoms; It's hands on hands, bodies held against bodies, tongues dueling for supremacy. A log, laid in a fire, eventually goes out and leaves an unburned portion. Two logs when laid in a fire together, the burning of one accents and increases the burning of the other and together they will reduce each other to ash.

My fire had, without understanding it, been smoldering for quite some time, and now my body burst into flame. My hand slid down her backside, feeling the bra strap on its way to her bottom and, now on Virginia's lower back, held her tight and I knew she was feeling my erection growing between us. Our kiss hadn't started passionately, but rapidly grew. Her hands came to my face, her mouth trying to devour me, and when I pulled against her lower back, one leg rose slightly and wrapped around mine. My other hand slipped between us onto her breast where I found a hard nipple and recognized that it wasn't totally encased in a bra.

Releasing my hand from her breast I reached behind and under her bottom to support her, stepped through, pushing the door open with her backside, and then kicked the door shut behind us. That's about as far as we got. Virginia's hands were pulling at the base of my shirt, pulling it out of my pants, and at the same time my hands were working on hers. She got mine free first, I relinquished pulling on hers to raise my hands and have her pull it up and over my head. A couple of buttons at the top of her back easily came free and she lifted her arms allowing me to pull her shirt up and off. Her breasts were bare, lightly supported and accented by a shelf bra, explaining why I'd felt her nipple bare. Bending I sucked her nipple into my mouth, her hands fighting for my belt buckle. I relinquished my mouth lock and straightened up, my hands finding the catch and zipper on her slacks even as she was finding mine. I pulled away just enough to step out of my pants, Virginia doing the same with hers. I hooked my underwear and slipped them off, my cock springing free, leaving me completely naked and Virg in just her open cupped bra and sexy see-through panties. I reached out, pulling her back against me, her hand now sliding between us to grip my cock. Mine went to her backside, finding her bottom bare as her panties were a thong.

"Oh my god," Virginia whispered as I again bent to suckle a nipple, "I can't believe it's taken us so long to do this."

"Me either," I said between changing sides to suckle her other nipple. I slid my hands to her panty, but as I hooked the edge and began to lower it, her hand came down and rested on mine; not stopping, just pausing. "Dan... I'm not on the pill, do we need something?"

"I had a vasectomy years ago."

That's all it took, any hesitation was gone, and as I slipped her panty off, I found Virginia pushing me down, onto the floor, and onto my back. She immediately straddled me, moving her pussy into position against me, and rubbed herself up and down on my erection just as her daughter had masturbated herself against my cock several years before. We'd barely had any foreplay but, apparently, she was as aroused as I was. In just seconds, she reached down, gripped my cock, and guided it to her waiting warmth.

I may have asked for permission to make a move on her, to kiss her, but there was no doubt that now she was fucking me. Riding me cowgirl, when she rose enough, I filled my hands with her breasts, my fingers finding and eliciting shivers from her as she pivoted up and down. The tremors in her body kept increasing, even as the burning sensation in my cock rose toward the head, until with a groan I said, "Oh my God, I'm going to cum!" and did. She didn't stop her movement, my semen making us just that much more slippery together. A few more seconds and she pulled up, my softening cock flopping free, and she lowered herself back in place with my cock pressed between her labia. She expertly rubbed herself against me, the tremors in her body turning to shudders as she too came. Finally, she collapsed on top of me.

I lay there with her on top of me, my arms caressing her back until with a "huhhh" exhalation sigh she looked up into my face. "You should have asked me on a date years ago. I've thought so many times about what it would be like to fuck you."

"You have?" I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, the lust between us had seemingly sprung up so rapidly, she must have thought of it before.

"You're a lot better than my play toys."

"Play toys?"

"My dildo and vibrator. The ones I use when I'm alone and imagine you fucking me."

"Hmm. I never knew that."

"Oh my god. I don't know what it was, but the first time I ever saw you I had this... image of fucking you pop into my mind."

"Really? Where was that?" I knew when I'd first seen her, but was she talking about the same time?

"We were moving in. I was in the front yard, by the moving van. I don't think we'd even introduced ourselves yet, but there you were, and there was... something... I don't know what."

"Oh yeah," I teased without know whether she knew me intimately enough to know whether it was a tease or not, "I'll bet you say that to all your lovers after you've fucked them silly."

"Not likely," she immediately responded, "I haven't fucked another man since Jerry died. Actually, when I think about it, I haven't been with another man since Jerry and I started dating in High School." She rolled over onto the floor next to me, my arm going behind her, and she rested her head on my arm, cuddling to my side. "That was really nice," she said, and sat up, "but I'm thinking you should take me to bed and let's do it again."

She stood and reached for my hand. We just left our clothes on the floor.

It was well after midnight. We'd both gotten off a couple of times, and once again she was cuddled to my side although, with her fingers stroking up and down through the hair on my chest, I knew she was awake. I wasn't really asleep, just resting with my eyes closed thinking about the last umpteen years that she'd been living beside me, both of us single, both of us attracted to the other -- and making no attempts to find out if the other was interested. "I can't believe we never..." I didn't have to finish. She giggled.

"What?" I said turning my head to hers and kissing her forehead.

"Now I'll have to tell her."

"Tell who?" I said, even as I said it realizing that "her" was probably Christine.

"Christine. For years when we've gotten together, she's asked have you seduced him yet?"

"Oh."

What was I to say? I hadn't particularly thought about her lover, just that we'd just had a great time. "You told her you were going to seduce me?"

"She always asked when I was going to get with another man. I always said I wasn't interested in just any man, but when you eventually asked me out, we were probably going to fuck each other silly."

"It seems strange, knowing you've got another lover."

"Are you going to have trouble with that?"

"I don't know, I've never been in this situation before."

"She likes you; you know."

"She does? I've never seen her very much."

"Actually, you've seen all of her, many times before." She giggled and I knew she was talking about Christine's penchant for swimming and sunning nude, whether I was there or not.

"Well, there is that, but she's always said she didn't mind being naked because she wasn't interested." It suddenly dawned on me what the opposite of that was. "Say, is that the reason you always put a bikini on when I came over?" I rolled onto my side to face her. She giggled.

"She always said you must be a bit slow."

"Really?"

"It's hard to really get to know someone when they're ogling your tits."

"Umm. And yours are definitely worth ogling," I said, raising my hand and finding her partially naked breast, as she was still wearing the open cup bra. "I think I like this bra.'

"I was hoping you would. I wore it for you."

"Just for me?"

"Except to try it on, I haven't worn it since I bought it."

"But it was just this morning that I asked you to dinner."

"I bought this a long time ago, after Jerry died. I had one before that, but it had worn out, so I wanted it in case you ever did ask me out, or in case I met someone else. Jerry always liked it when I was braless or wearing an open cup bra, so I did that a lot. It is really comfortable, I almost forgot I had it on it's so comfortable, but it's too revealing for work." Sitting up she reached behind and unhooked her bra, tossing it aside before lying back down next to me, both of us totally naked for the first time. My hand filled itself with her breast, her nipple responding to my touch. This time we fell asleep afterward.

We both had to go to work in the morning, but we managed to do it one more time before I ran out and over to my place for work clothes. That I was almost an hour late I really didn't care.

The next two days we were insatiable; fucking and sucking until Virginia said she was getting sore from so much sexual activity. It was actually OK by me. Although we were naked virtually the whole time, jumping each other's bodies as soon as we got home from work, and then just not getting any clothes on, it was getting longer and longer between erections for me. We ordered pizza delivery the next day, and she made me pull my pants and shirt on as she wanted to stay naked. We fucked in the kitchen, we fucked in the dining room, we fucked in the living room, we went skinny dipping and, after finding (again, as we really both knew it before) that water really wasn't conducive to good sex, ended up in a 69 with each other on the pool deck. Virginia said that she liked that, but would rather fuck as she gets oral all the time from Christine.

Who was I to argue?