All Comments on 'An Upside-down “Y”'

by A_Satori

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
all i can say is . . . .WOW!

even though it was a long story it was really good. hopefully more readers will get hooked like i did and ignore the length. any shorter would have been a disservice anyway. i can't wait to see where ky and ted end up. keep up the good work.

lust_4_ulust_4_uover 14 years ago
WOW!

This had it ALL - you were so right in saying it could fit in any number of categories! Interracial, incest, romance, first time, anal.... man, all of my favorite areas to read about - throw in that it was well written and I wish there were more than a five to rate it! I am glad that I over looked the initial length, as It was worth every word.

I look forward to the next part. Keep up the great work!

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Very Good Story

Loved the Story you could feel the Love between them. it will be interesting to See how things work out for them. Kyli would be devastated if they cant be together . Ted would'nt be happy either. but they could have another Problem the Baby they could have Made. and how to Explain it to the Parents since she is'nt Married or seeing anyone.

apollonaapollonaover 14 years ago
Great story

It moved a little too slowly for me and it seemed like there was a fair bit of over explanation going on, but it was sweet and enjoyable. Thank you author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More, More, More

I loved the story, although they do agonize over their relationship a little bit too much. It was one of your best. It is so nice to read someone who can put a paragraph together and still be as erotic as hell. I can't wait to read the next installment.

clark3001clark3001over 14 years ago
They can be together..

She's adopted, there's no relation by blood so they can be together if they wish...I don't foresee a problem. Their conversation left a lot to be desired since they were drunk.

MC117MC117over 14 years ago
I'm not going to be funny with this one!

Another great story by yourself. The lead up to the night was so important, but after with the feelings of possible rejection not resolved until almost the last line. A very good story, if the sequal is written I look forward to reading it. I am definitely a fan of your writings, keep up the fantastic work.

Darren.

CQMSCQMSabout 14 years ago
Great story

First time reading any of your work, but not my last. Liked the story and how it built up, not overly long. Looking forward to part two.

Cossie (Ireland)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story!

This is a writer to watch! Absolutely looking forward to the sequel and other stories.

A_SatoriA_Satoriover 13 years agoAuthor
READERS: The sequel to this story is titled:

Aunt Jean, Ron, and...

If you'd like to read it, click on my name and select the title from my “stories” page. I appreciate your readership!

A_Satori

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I gave up at page 4

drones on and on and on..then you post how many references to more?

What are you, a spammer?

Go ahead and delete this, since you delete anyone else that doesn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice sequel and set up for a tie in to the first story.

Very good. Kinda dragged out, though.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 13 years ago
Sheer torture . . .

. . . waiting for him to get on with the buttfuck. But all in all, a wonderful, warm, tender love story. This little Asian chick has to be one of the most alluring, delicate little creatures in the world of literature. He's a nice guy, but she's just a little doll. Hard to realize that I could have formed such a complete, appealing picture in my mind just from your words. Good work!

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 13 years ago
Oh, and by the way

you shouldn't pay too much attention to negative comments from readers who don't have the nerve to leave their names.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story!

Not just a quick slam bam thx ma'm! Long but enjoyed it thoughly!!!

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 13 years ago
^__^

Another romantic setting in a certainly taboo issue. It doesn't matter that they are not blood related when they feel like brother and sister, so no wonder some drama was in order. And all of it delivered in fashion by A_Satori. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work. ^__^

YaYa7YaYa7about 10 years ago
Good writing!

You are simply a good writer. All your stories are entertaining and enjoyable. Great character development and buildup. Even the parts where the characters seem to agonize too much, I feel like I know them enough to fuss and say "get over it". :-) Keep writing...

Tyler_HTyler_Halmost 10 years ago
Solid Story

Jean's cameo was a nice touch.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 7 years ago
Liked it a lot

Re-read the ending of "Aunt Jean" -- I've read it three times previously; story and character are so well done. So I checked your page and discovered the sequel. I opened that, and caught your recommendation about this tale and "Island," so I'm off to indulge myself with that before returning to "Aunt Jean, Ron, and ..."

5* Well done. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ending

They needed to stay connected sexual forever. Even if the found others.

GeminijinnGeminijinnover 3 years ago

The story needs more! Beautiful words from a talented bard!

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

I liked this story, it started well and was quite tender at times. But the sex sequence IMO was way too drawn-out, especially the anal play. I wasn't expecting a two-hander and would have preferred to have enjoyed Ted and Kyli interact with other characters. Maybe several interactions with their parents over the length of their vacation would have been better than staging the whole story in their patio and bedroom. IMO the message in this story could have been conveyed in less the 5 pages. I liked "Aunt Jean" Better, but I found both endings weak and unfulfilling. Maybe it will all come together in the second chapter of the "Aunt Jean" series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous