An Upside-down “Y”

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyli nodded again. "All right, let's do that."

He kissed her cheek once more. "Come on. I need to grab a shirt and my shoes." He slid his arms from around her, and they headed into the house. He slowed before the door and let her enter first. He gazed at her ass and even though his concerns were rising once more and gripping his gut, he felt his cock twitch and expand a little.

*

They had taken an outdoor table. Ted took a sip of his cappuccino and looked down the sidewalk. He saw a guy about forty with a college kid and had a feeling he had seen them before somewhere, but before he gave it more thought his attention was drawn to the girl walking between them. Ted wondered if she was the guy's daughter or the son's girlfriend. What struck him about her was that, even though not Asian, she reminded him of Kyli, maybe it was the petite height, smallish breasts, and slender form, not the slightly too thick ankles though. She was also very pretty, and she did have dark brunette hair. Kyli used to wear similar near wrap-around sun glasses too. The frontal view of her face was a similar shape. She was also wearing clothes comparable to what Ky was wearing right now, even down to the thin strap leather sandals. Yeah, she had a very nice, hot, little body. He bet her ass was as alluring as Ky's too. He'd have to check that out as they walked by.

Kyli noticed Ted staring. She glanced over her shoulder and felt her anxiety grow along with a momentary stab of anger. She looked at her brother, or was he now her lover? "She'scute." Kyli tensed more. The tone of her voice had an obvious jealous, bitchy edge to it.

Ted's face quickly turned to Kyli. "I was just thinking she has the same shades on you used to wear, well... somewhat the same. She even looks a little like you. Almost your twin."

Kyli glanced again. He was right. Her anxiety went down a notch. She also noticed the young college guy was good looking, probably her boyfriend. She looked at Ted again. He was smiling warmly at her. She felt herself blush. She was glad he didn't look back at the girl approaching. "I..." She took a slow breath and tried to calm down.

"Uh-huh?" His eyebrows rose a little.

"I guess I did have sunglasses like that."

He didn't think that's what she had been about to say. He wanted a closer look at the girl as they passed by. At the edge of his peripheral vision he saw she was taking her sunglasses off. Was her right eye squinting? Deformed? He wanted to look but kept his gaze locked with Kyli's. "We're supposed to be relaxing now, remember?"

Kyli shut her eyes and took another slow breath. She exhaled and met Ted's gaze again. His expression showed concern. "I know. Ted, I-I just don't want you thinking I'm... I'm some-some horrible slu..."

He quickly interrupted, "Kyli..." He set his cup down and leaned towards her. He took her hand in his. "Don't think that for a moment. I'm not taking last night lightly. And what Iamthinking is that you're beautiful, wonderful, and... and gave me an incredible gift last night."

Her mind was racing. Her stomach knotted tighter. "A gift? Are... Are you really trying to say, that it was wonderful but... but it was just last night and now it's never go..."

He squeezed her hand and interrupted again, "No, I'mnotsaying that, not evenimplyingthat. I wanted us to relax a little first before we really got into talking about it. I don't want to get into a deep discussion until after I have a cup of coffee and my headache eases some. Okay?"

He could see it wasn't okay with her. He glanced around to see how close the other cafe patrons were, then his eyes met Kyli's again. His voice was soft so no one else would hear him, "Last night was very erotic, very hot, but... it was beautiful too, and... and loving. Wemade lovelast night, Ky. That's what I thought and think. Wasn't it like that for you?"

Kyli exhaled. She hadn't realized she was holding her breath. "Yes, it was. It was all of that. It... it wasn't justsexfor me, Ted." That had been a part of it though. She knew that, but it was so much more than that -- being with the man she had longed for, sharing their bodies, sharing their passion, fulfilling each other's needs. It all had been making love because it was with Ted. She loved him.

He held her hand a little tighter as he continued speaking softly, "I think I... I told you last night how I felt about it, how I feel aboutyou. More than a few times."

"Tell me. T-Tell me again."

He inhaled a slow breath, his gaze was locked with hers. "I love you, Ky. I've loved you for years. You're the only girl I've ever loved."

"I love youso much, Ted." Her face tensed as tears filled her eyes. "What... what are we going to do? It's all socrazy, I mean Mom and Dad, us being brother and sister even if I am adopted. They'd becrushedabout it. I never want to hurt them. We... we can't be together again." She bit her lower lip for a moment. "Can we?"

He kept looking into her sparkling, beautiful, dark, almond eyes and caressed her hand with his own. He thought of the long ago slurpy night. Kyli had forgotten that on the way home, he had grabbed her hand and held it as they ran across the busy four lanes of Ogden Avenue. He remembered how he hadn't wanted to let go after they crossed.

He didn't want to let go of her now either.

****************

Reader's comments/critiques, and feedbacks are invited.

A sequel to this story is planned.

A hopefully gratuitous note: Anyone curious about or practicing anal intercourse, should thoroughly research the topic regarding health and safety concerns. Practice safe sex.

A_Satori

1...67891011