All Comments on 'Anal Alice Act 06'

by Neon_Ultra

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Friendly feedback

Hey Neon,

It's awesome that you're updating the series more consistently nowadays. However, this act felt like it was wanting something. The conversation between the mother and Alice was great, and acts as a great lead to an encounter between Alice and her brothers or father, but instead what occurred was a repeat of act 4, and a much shorter rendition at that which just seems to have deferred Alice's encounter with her father. I might personally be biased against this act because I am not a fan of double anal, but I believe that my points stand. For me, this was a little disappointing in comparison to the last act, which I adored, and also commented on. The sex scene was a little short, and felt repetitive. All that being said, I do not want you to think that I am not overjoyed at a new act. I think you should keep writing, and following your own vision. These are just my thoughts, and I hope you appreciate the feedback. Keep it up!

Sincerely, a long-time fan

_June_Juneover 5 years ago

Really enjoyed this chapter, but I do feel that it was a bit of a repeat of 4 with less 'detail.' That being said, there's only 'so much' you can do with your sisters butt, but I feel a bit more detail like in the previous chapters would really add to the quality.

Still looking forward to future chapters as always.

justsomeguy41justsomeguy41over 5 years ago

I see where this is going, and I like it. How soon can we expect the next part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next chapters???

For the love of god make more chaptors. I must know what happens next! And dont end then yet! Make it last

DawnDoubleODawnDoubleOabout 5 years ago
Mmmmm

Is it bad that I imagine myself as Alice when I read your story? I can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You're great, Neon.

This story is incredible beyond words. I literally ONLY come to this website to see if you've updated the next chapter, and often if I find porn boring I'll come back to re-read the series. Anal Alice is my all-time favorite sexy thing, anywhere, period.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
future chapters?

I love these stories, I always imagine myself as alice and nothing brings me to climax more than that. I can't wait to see what you do with the next chapters, maybe a bit of bdsm or maybe she has some cousins or uncles who want to join in?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

Make act 07 please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Next chapter

How long before the next installment?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

We need part 7 its been almost a year

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Any news?

Any news on when act 7 will be ready?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
We’re stilk waitinggg

Please post the next onee

RichardVanDykeRichardVanDykeover 4 years ago

Please keep this story going, and of course keep her strictly anal only and never use her pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hate these rape stories.

These kind of stories just piss me off and make me wish she just grabbed a knife and either stab them or cut their dicks off and report them to the police. She didnt want them to rape her but they didnt anyways and her own fucking family said rape that rape is okay and its her fault they raped her because she was pretty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Need the next chapter!

I literally just come back to this website to check if you've posted the next chapter yet!

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraabout 4 years agoAuthor
ACT SEVEN!

I am sorry for such a very long wait, and I understand your impatience and the lack of news (I had no news to give for so long, and no news of news).

But I am here to tell you I have just submitted Act 7 and hopefully it will be up soon! I hope you like it, despite the wait.

Thank you for your support and appreciation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
act seven

thanks Neon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I love you neon

But after a few days 7 still isn't up reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraabout 4 years agoAuthor
HERE!

It's finally up!

That did take a while. It was rejected the first time and I had to send it again. I hope you like it. It probably won't live up to expectations after so long unfortunately.

justsomeguy41justsomeguy41about 4 years ago

Why'd it get rejected the first time?

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraalmost 4 years agoAuthor

justsomeguy41 - it was rejected because I included a Paypal link if anyone wanted to donate to show support for the stories.

Also, I can't remember if I've already mentioned this elsewhere, but I love your stories!

justsomeguy41justsomeguy41almost 4 years ago

Ah yeah, they're pretty strict about that stuff, got rejected once for pointing towards my CHYOA account. Still haven't gotten one early Harley Quinn story submitted because dunno what's wrong with it.

Yeah you have, thanks btw, it's especially cool coming from someone whose writing I've enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Looking for the next story!!

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraabout 3 years agoAuthor

Anon, Act 7 has been up for a long time, and 8 is here now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNeon_Ultra@Neon_Ultra
All about writing hot and heavy, lurid, sordidly intimate, passionately depraved taboo fiction. Usually involving asses. I do not publish often, but then again I am not getting paid for this. If any of you want to show your thanks by any measure, no matter how small, you can ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES