All Comments on 'Anal Sarah'

by ArtyGee

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Stupid bitch she's wanted more and now she's got it. Hope her hubby kicks her to the curb

ap2techap2techover 9 years ago
Now What?

So she's a slut for two men. She's married. What about her marriage? Will her husband kick her out or join the party? Maybe he'll be forced to watch the slut in action. Inquiring minds need to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If I Didn't Know Better....

...I'd think this story was written about a woman I know who has the same anal and submissive tendencies as Sara, so you can believe that the events described in this story happen. There are a few small differences. In the real life version the role of Brad is taken by the husband. He closely matches Brad's description, and the role of Leon is taken by a black service rep (no pun intended) who visits their household regularly to fuck the pretty white wife. The husband does have a small dick but he controls his woman and owns her ass. He trained her pussy and mind exactly like Brad did and eventually introduced his black cohort, primarily as an exercise of his power over his woman.

I'm glad racists read these stories and get all uptight because they need to know such scenarios do exist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Leon oh Leon

Could we not have made Leon just a tad bit more literate?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

I'm looking forward to a second chapter or even your next story. Keep up the good writing.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 9 years ago
Very nice

I wish I could offer you my butt, and mouth for that fucking, I also would love that black cock too. I guess I am also a slut, but not into any type of pain like slapping you did to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
part 2 please

she should get the bbc in the ass and a little atm for being such a good slut.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 6 years ago
WOW

Yes Siree, another great story. Thanks.

rolandskyrolandskyabout 5 years ago
liked it!

5 star story

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 2 years ago

I found the stories premise interesting and different than the usual stories I read on this site. I thought the story was well written and I hope you continue. However, one question; why did you find the need to denigrate Black men with your "Black dialog". Whether you believe it or not the majority of Black people use the English language as it's intended. Please, in your future writings involving Black characters, remember most Black people are educated and use correct English and see that your Black dialogue reflects that Black folks are not picking cotton.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hot!...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArtyGee@ArtyGee
Feb 17, 2020 Dear readers and followers. It is with great sadness that I must report that I have been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer. As I reflect on the last few years, there were none of the classic symptoms that one would expect and I had no real warning ...