All Comments on 'And…The Truth Will Set You Free… Ch. 02'

by Aguywithastory

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The neck with that attitude!!! The husband should either pack her have and put her out. Or he needs to pack up and move on with his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He needs a divorce

His wife is a faithless whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Talk about sad and pathetic

I'm not sure a third installment is needed.

You tried really really hard to shoe-horn a cuck story from a straight laced btb story.

It started at the end of chapter one, and went full sad cuck in part two. But it didn't connect logically at all. She offers him nothing but disdain and disrespect. Her lust is non-negotiable. But men are far hornier, on average. And women lose sexual market value every year they age. While men gain value until a very old age. There is nothing stopping him from throwing it all back in her face. Her words don't match her actions. And the way you wrote the husband's character doesn't at all match his words and actions this chapter. We call that lazy story telling. This has less to do with bias, and more to do with your ability to make believable characters.

Some free advice, next time you shoe-horn a complete reversal, make it mildly believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Truth Will Set You Free

Hell no, Fuck no. The divorce will set you free..

ju8streadingju8streadingover 3 years ago

another willing cuckold story? i hope not.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 3 years ago

the least he could do is fuck the pool guys spouse.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

“Honey, you going to be a cuck whether you like it or not,” says the nasty whore. You decided that you just had to take this as low as you could possibly go didn’t you? You can’t save it now.

abitshyoneabitshyoneover 3 years ago
a rock and a hard place,,,

this guys got problems ,, he loves her and clearly dosnt want to share her ,, so she owned up to him ,, was honest but admitted shes going to fuck him with or without his permision,, id say dump her ,, she dosnt want him to watch but she wants him to be there ? ,,, but i want to see where this goes ,,, will there be revenge ? ,, will he just break down and allow the deceit to go on, looking forward to the next part ,,, thx for sharing ,

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

I haven't scored this yet because I really don't like stories where men are so weak they allow their wife's to totally humiliate them.

If in part 3 he grows a set and takes appropriate action I will come back and score this accordingly.

Please don't give us another willing cuck story.

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

"AND…THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE…" AND DIVORCED! There is no other way after she admited she was going to fuck her ex-boyfriend, no matter what...Can chapter 3 change this? Who believes in that? 1*

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

What a goofy cuckold crap that is full of racism! With seems under D.Trump all assholes come out of their holes in which they usually hide!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Write the last chapter from

His new wife's viewpoint.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
So how long before she realizes marrying her husband was a mistake

And that she needs to be with the man she really loves? And why did they break up on the first place? Why didn’t she stay with him since he clearly treated her the was she wanted him to.

Frankly, she’s going Fuck him no matter what, so she obviously chosen him over her family.

I hope she’s very happy getting divorced and remarrying the pool boy.

Rocky62Rocky62over 3 years ago

I hate stuff goin cucky. Film the whore for evidence, kick bitch out, scortched earth policy, post video online.. sue pool company

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 3 years ago

OK, on a technical standpoint, when different person begins to speak, a new paragraph must be started. Learn how to use quotation marks and proper sentence structure. It will improve your stories ten-fold.

Its bad enough that she is making him a cuck, but you add the stereo typical well hung black satyr that can fuck for hours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So this is a cuck story, don't be a pussy about it, be up front rather than trying to trick people.

You seemed to get all excited when typing about her sex, your spelling and punctuation went to pot. You really need look up how speech marks work.

Within the story there are too many contradictions. He said it had never crossed his mind, implying until she spoke of James, except it had with Mark and Scott.

And the same old BS cuck question - why did you get aroused? Because you are a man and you have just been told an erotic tale of someone fucking. It's called an involuntary physical reaction to an external stimulus.

He implies, thinking with his brain rather than his dick, that he doesn't want her to fuck James, but wimps out with:

"If I say yes, I have just given my wife permission to fuck another man. Do you have any idea how weak and small that makes me feel? So...There is no other choice. Fuck him Sarah, fuck him and make it memorable."

He must like feeling weak and small. There is another choice, not giving her permission. "It's quite simple, do what you feel you must, but you must accept the consequences of your actions." Then get your lawyer to draw up a post-nup. If she choses James' cock she leaves with nothing but what she put into the marriage, no alimony, she's a stay at home (childless) mom so has put nothing into the house so she gets nothing of the house. Then call his boss and complain of him seducing customers and have him sacked with threats of ruining the company.

He could boot her to the curb for being unfaithful in mind in Jamaica, possibly, but definitely for every action with James, be it kissing him, adjusting her swimsuit for him (bullshit it was for Brian), as for licking up his pre-cum or giving him a BJ. But that would not have the power of the post-nup. I get the feeling she would not have told Brian the truth if he had not threatened her with the security footage.

Huge question, why did she not mention James before? She obviously had feelings for him still, even though he's obviously a cunt, disappearing on her and now trying to fuck without regard for her marriage.

"Was I headed down the road to becoming Sarah's cuckold, sitting at home waiting while she fucked every black guy who caught her fancy? I knew without a doubt that was not the case."

Well this is obviously bollocks, 1st, being a cuckold isn't about her fucking every black man she fancied, it's about her fucking any single person. And if he knew it wasn't the case how come he caved and gave her permission?

The only positive in this sorry tale is that there are no kids, because I don't doubt after she's fucked James she'll join the swingers, but with James as her partner, not her husband. I can picture her taking all 4 cocks - James, Mark, Scott and Dave - at once and coming home for hubby to clean her up and holding her while she sleeps because she's too tired to give any love to her bank account.

management91399management91399over 3 years ago

The tension and timing in this is impeccable, well done!As for where is it going or wants to go it's a shame pool dude doesn't get paid for cock size because he'd be a millionaire but there he is, a college grad cleaning pools for a living. Nice. I always wonder if there has ever been one of these stories where the wife paints the husband into a corner like this and he basically says, Okay we'll separate for a year, lets go see a lawyer and draw up an agreement and split out assets. Then you can do all the stuff you HAVE to do and afterwards we make another go of it in a year if I'm available or interested in you still. That way you have two free agents instead of one guy, working (usually busting his ass) who gets a taste of the wild too.

TeggeTeggeover 3 years ago

Pack her a bag! She's toast...and he's an idiot

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 3 years ago

She gave him the choice - of no choice at all. His next move should be having the process server show up @ 2:05.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Intimacy is telling on her commitment to the marriage.

Swallowing another man’s cum is cheating no matter that sucking another man’s cock or even having anal sex is cheating even if the modern view says it isn’t.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
no way

after her declaration he should say thank you for the honesty and we will hopefully have a fair and easy divorce. They can decide who stays where while the divorce progresses but I would ask that she not have sex at the house. Go someplace else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I hope chapter 3 will be here soon. So far so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yet another repeat

of the mythical, magic "big" black cock and the weak white husband. Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4*s

Very dramatic, exciting story. Except it loses impact and effect because of the chapters 😖👎.

So bad for this story.... A full ⭐difference.

Better in every way is posting it altogether.... Ten or eleven pages people. We can handle that amount.

Come on writers we can read that in one sitting.

You are Aguywithastory you would tell all of it at one time... I'm a guy in the forest of life,

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Bad enough to know your wife was a pig in college before you met but she also would rim and finger fuck the giant black guy with a huge cock . She also just admitted he was working at their house which she kept a secret and cheated already suck and drinking his cum . She said she will fuck him anyway even if it means her marriage so you know where she stands there. This guy knows she’s married and with arrogance will dominate her and abuse hubby. She also wants the humiliation for her husband to be there . He should stay for the live porn show and at the end break the guys legs with a bat and dump the cheating whore. She obviously don’t care about the marriage that much

premshankerpremshankerover 3 years ago

Awesome !!!

Amazing narration to reach the zenith of carnal carving and re-kindle of 'volcanic passion'

which swept away every thing, foray of Lust & Love.

Indecently I wanted to mention ,it totally myth that "Black are Big"

Size has no bearing on the colour of the 'skin'. "Size" is free from any racial discrimination

It depend mostly on 'hormone( sex hormone)".

In fact large bodied person like Sumo wrestler,,boxer,wight-lifter, athletes are having relatively small appendages ,compared to their Body bulk. Reason being in their cases 'Growth Hormone' is more prevalent, causing relative suppression or deficiency of Sex -Hormone

My appeal please avoid ti butterfat "Large Size"to particular, Race/Blacks mostly

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

Chapter 3 must have gotten lost.

Move down to 2*

BigDee44BigDee44over 3 years ago

Finally! Somebody picks up on the fact that the husband/cuckold gets hard because, deep down inside the amygdala of the brain, there is a force that makes him want to RECLAIM his mate!!! It is not that because he is necessarily turned on by this. Thank you! I have experienced this myself. In my case it was finding about about a 2-year affair with a man who lived with us for 2 years, but 4 years after the fact! I was not totally clueless, but never thought for a moment they would go, or had gone, past the appropriate. 29 years later I have still not totally recovered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Third option for slut wife!

The husband should do a little detective work, find where this piece of ghetto trash lives,and remove his junk from the equation. As a retired leo,i know for a fact that if the husband has a strong alibi for the time in question, and if there is no actual physical evidence connecting him to the attack,he won't be charged. The police and the wife will no doubt suspect him,but if the husband sticks with his narrative, he will be home free. I saw this scenario play out many times while i was a cop.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

She’s not a likable character for sure. Feels whiny and manipulative. Good writing though gh

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

One thing is for certain, she doesn't love her husband more than the black cock. If she did, there would be no need for a chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He didn't walk out on the skank...really? Hope he finds his balls in the next life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What authors with teeny weenies write about black cocks isn't true. Entirely average, but far more likely to have an STD, and attached to someone likely to have a low IQ, a criminal record, baby mamas, and poor health habits, and who suffers from impulsiveness.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She sucked the guys cock and swallowed. Already damage done as far as I am concerned. SO now he needs to hook up with the swinging neighbors then divorce.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice3 months ago

cuckold stories should be labeled as such. Without labels, they inevitably get 1 star from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous