All Comments on 'Angelika'

by Ingenue_79

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Charlotte35fCharlotte35fover 16 years ago
what a luscious tale

Just enough description, just enough character development, lots of arousal and just enough sex. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just Too Much

The previous comment remarked on how there was just enough of everything. It was too much for me. I loved it and can't wait for more. Fantastic! I have never been to Texas but I certainly want to go to Germany. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
so sexy

beautiful combination of intimacy and raunch

yum

YeatsYeatsover 16 years ago
Impressive

This was a very impressive show of real writing skills in its category. The early descriptions of Catherine's fantasies are incredibly erotic and arousing. She develops a character with almost amazingly sensitive sensuality that anyone would give an arm to meet! Catherine is also a very likable character and those facts hooked me right into the core of the story. The rest just played itself out from there.

SaraW_1983SaraW_1983over 16 years ago
Winner

Beautiful, sensual, erotic, sexy. Well developed plot and gorgeous characters. A thoroughly good read not to mention very arousing. I absolutely love this one and look forward to more Angelika. Only problem I can only award it a '5' and 'Hot'. It deserves more and is scorching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another Grand Tale

This is another grand tale from an author that is without a doubt the very best at stories of lesbian encounters. This one obviously begs for a sequel.

bobmbobmover 16 years ago
YES!

Another great story from one of my favorite authors! What could be better? A sequel!!

Thanks, Catherine..

WhiteWave48WhiteWave48over 16 years ago
Beautiful

As always, you tell the story at a languid pace that builds the sexual tension throughout. Although you say you're writing fiction, the way you release erotic introspection into the mix gives us a tantalizing glimpse of what could be real. Your main character is a vibrant, thinking, feeling, highly sexual creature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A great story teller

You are well paced and literate. The vocabulary for erotica is much greater than most use, but you take advantage of all of it.

jessicaj64jessicaj64about 14 years ago
Very nice

I can't wait to read more of your stories, Catherine. Your language is so evocative, so sensual, as sensual as the lovemaking you girls enjoyed. It is like I am in the shower with you, and Angelika is kissing me, biting my nipple, burying her tongue into my pussy simultaneously as she does it to you, and I am experiencing the tingling, the burning desire, the raw lust and finally the orgasms with you.

Maybe not as romantic or as heartfelt as the Camping with Anna series, but still wonderfully enjoyable. Keep them coming, please!

fingers46fingers46almost 12 years ago
more please

more,encore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous