Angelika

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I savoured the taste of her and shuddered with delight as she explored my mouth imagining, desperately hoping that soon her tongue would be parting my other lips and penetrating me in the same way.

I moaned with disappointment as she pulled away, breaking off our kiss to whisper breathlessly, "I think this is what you have been wanting all night. I heard you in bed last night and again this morning. You are a very naughty girl."

With that she pushed me back against the wall and kissed her way down my neck, ran her tongue across my collar bone and over my aching breast. She paused just as she reached my aching nipple and I willed her to go on.

She was teasing me but I couldn't wait. I placed my hand firmly on the back of her head and pressed. I heard a small laugh and she said. "Oh yes, Schatzi, this is what you want, isn't it?"

I don't think she expected a response but I couldn't help murmuring, "Oh please! Yes! Ja!"

I shuddered with pleasure as she covered my breast with her mouth, sucking and flicking my nipple with the tip of her tongue. I pressed my breast against her mouth, savoring the sensation of her warm moist lips against my skin, silently showing my approval of what she was doing to me.

I jumped, surprised and delighted when she bit my nipple. It was just a nip really, the curious mixture of both pain and pleasure taking my breath away.

She slowly sank to her knees in front of me, her hard, hot tongue tracing a line down across my stomach, pausing briefly to explore my navel then continuing on its tortuous journey towards my aching and wanting sex.

I took her head in my hands and guided her, gasping with delight as her tongue slid the full length of my slit. She understood my urgency, and grasping my arse cheeks, she pulled me towards her and buried her face eagerly in my sex. She used her tongue skilfully, probing, licking, teasing and lapping my aching cunt to bring me quickly to the brink.

I shuddered and moaned as I felt her finger force its way between my arse cheeks.

Encouraged by my reaction she continued, her finger searching for and finding my tight, sensitive puckered opening. I spread my legs and arched my back, thrusting my hips forward for her. I felt her gently ease her finger into my arse as her tongue entered my cunt.

I was nearly there; my body was rigid, braced against the wall for support. I was holding my breath, waiting anxiously, silently begging her to finish me off.

Instinctively she knew and took my clit between her lips, and sucked. At the same time she thrust her finger deep inside my arse and I exploded, screaming as waves of ecstasy surging through my body, consuming me, releasing a flood of pent up emotion and suppressed desire.

When at last I could open my eyes, I looked down. She was smiling up at me, her hair soaked and water from the shower streaming down her beaming face. We both laughed.

Standing up, she kissed me tenderly, turned off water and stepped out of the shower saying, "Come, Liebchen, I want you again. Now!"

Before picking up a towel she took off my panties and hung them on the tap to dry, and then she turned, giving me my first look at her smooth, bald pussy. She held out the towel for me and I walked, dripping wet into her waiting arms. As she dried me we kissed. This time it was a long, slow, lingering kiss, then I took her hand and we walked naked down the passage to her room.

As we reached her bedroom door I heard a noise behind me and turned to see George still naked, a huge grin on his face, his cock hard and erect.

"Good morning girls, I see you are both up early this morning."

I returned his smile. It was very obvious that he was up as well and I wondered if he had heard us in the bathroom. I hoped so and thought it would be especially nice if he was so turned on by the sounds of our lovemaking that he would go back to bed and give Veronica a nice early morning fuck.

Angelika tugged impatiently on my arm. I gave George a quick smile then turned and followed her through the door, closing it behind me and let her lead me to her bed.

We lay down together and this time there was no hurry. I wanted to explore her body, to experience every delightful curve and every delicious crevice, and I opened myself up to her in a way I had not done for anyone in such a long time. We made love slowly and tenderly, each focused on giving the other pleasure, neither concerned about her own needs.

When we finished I fell immediately asleep in her arms, my head against her breast, our legs entwined, her thigh pressed firmly against my hot, wet sex.

I woke refreshed at about three in the afternoon. Angelika was gone and I was alone in the bed, but her scent lingered and the signs of our love making were everywhere.

I went to the bathroom, had a quick shower, slipped on some shorts and a top, and brushed my hair. As I went out to find the others I noticed my panties had gone from the tap where Angelika had left them the night before.

I followed the sound of voices and found everyone sitting out by the pool. As I approached, Veronica and George just smiled. Angelika got to her feet and we kissed - no words were needed this time; we had our own language that wasn't German or English. Even without words, Veronica and George could understand exactly what we were saying.

Angelika turned, and taking my hand, led me over to the same couch where it had all begun the night before. From behind I could see the band of a pair of leopard print, boy-leg panties just visible above the top of her shorts. I knew that a little lower there was a single word tattooed on her gorgeous arse and made a mental not to find out what it was later that evening.

She glanced back over her shoulder and smiled. She knew what I was looking at and probably even knew what I was thinking. Instantly that familiar and pleasant tingling sensation started again.

12