All Comments on 'Angels of Christmas Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
1thaiguy1thaiguyover 2 years ago

Awesome as always

tranzmanytranzmanyover 2 years ago

Nice read WW. Thanks for this!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 2 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted

The next chapter has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 2 years agoAuthor
oh yeah…

Level 4 Patreon supporters will get the cliffhanger solution at 9:00am, 1/25/2022. Probably by the time you read this. If you like the stories and want to help support my writing, go to https://www.patreon.com/IronCrowbar. Thanks very much for any amount of support you wish to give.

katranmankatranmanover 2 years ago

WW always comes up with the goods, every time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another true mystery by Wife Watchman. Waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seems like Dr. Carmela needs to start losing some supporters permanently, with people fearing for their lives and/or property if they support Dr. Carmela too closely.

I think a story named something like "The Case of the Vengeful Sibling", where a serial killer murders the allies of Dr. Carmela in a well thought out systematic method, could be an avenue thru which this could be accomplished.

The serial killer's sibling would have either been murdered, raped, and/or destroyed by Dr. Carmela, and everything done by the serial killer would be to remove Dr. Carmela's defenders and allies in some of the most humiliating deaths imaginable.

For example, if Dr. Jan Camp dies from severe dehydration after being strapped naked to her sybian set on max with a ball gag in her mouth while she has dildos in her pussy and asshole, over a weekend until she dies in her bedroom surrounded by a pool of sweat, cum and piss, with her found by TCPD detectives acting on a missing persons complaint from an anonymous student on a Monday morning before the hearing of Dr. Sidney Wellman where she was going to put his sex life on trial. If naked photos of her own students are found on her personal computer then it increases the humiliation to her reputation and implicates Dr. Lionel Carmela.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my. Out of the frying pan, and into the fire.............

gort69gort69over 2 years ago

Except for the insistence that "Climate Change" is a hoax, not badly written, but the series is moving very slowly and has become more preachy regarding views that don't always conform to physical evidence. Maybe if the author was a bit more even handed in his criticism of BOTH sides of the political spectrum instead of his rabid dislike for one group, the writing would be more palatable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love these stories! I have read all of them (excepting the current story) and have really enjoyed them! Thank you to Wife Watchman.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Never saw that coming, just thought Laura would have been out of consideration because of Carmela, ,but perhaps that a good enough reason to have her in order to rein in Carmala if he's still there.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum7 months ago

Laura for President? Would mean great seats got Wildcat/Bulldog football game for IC andCindy and Todd 😃

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES