All Comments on 'Angie'

by Lostlilone

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

That made me so wet. I have to go fuck my vibrator now

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome story

I love the hole story I'm hard as fuck right. Now thanks hope you write more I do wonder if it was a real life thing that had happen with you and angie

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Still cumming

Fabulous story, realistic, raunchy and well written. Please let us have some more of such great work. I'm still leaking half an hour after reading the story. I was my daughter's first fuck and it was delicious.Now she's grown we still screw around from time to time. Your story brought back happy memories and a great wad of spunk. I've printed the story to read to my daughter next time we get together for a couple of hours humping and masturbating one another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Reminds me of how I seduced my Dad. Or did he seduce me ;-) We still joke about that question.

My husband is in Iraq and as much as I miss him, Daddy keeps me warm at night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SIMPLY HOT

NO OTHER WORDS..........

tobytimtobytimover 12 years ago

Every mans fantasy,,, this story is great,,, what is he going to do with the 2 of them now?

GizmorGizmorover 12 years ago
Angie

Since she'll be going to school for four years. You should have many adventures of her to write about. Great story. Thanks.

LostliloneLostliloneover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you for the comments on my story. Am so happy you have enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So hot

I love this story, it is very hot. Please continue with more. I would love to read how he fucks Angie's tight asshole for the first time.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
catty jealousy

This was about perfect, the only thing that would make this hotter is a sweet little kitty fight between daughter and rival. She's just a very poor stand in for his true lust, his daughter. So let's get nasty and make sweet virgin daughter lay stake to her man. Once she wins that battle daddy can fuck her every which way he wants cause everyone knows it's a turn on for a woman to lay claim to her daddy.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Very Hot

Very hot story, had a good build up to the sex, however I would have liked to have seen a more loving relationship develop first between them.

When they first had sex there was a woman's scream was that hers or did someone come in? Would have been something if the girlfriend or sister had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Creepy

The way her father talks to her is creepy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW

Outstanding, I'm so hard right now, it's unbelievable. Great Story and now I'm headed for #2 and I'll probably explode.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous