All Comments on 'Anita Blake and The Wolves'

by muhabba

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
IluvwhiteboysIluvwhiteboysover 12 years ago

You stole Laurel K Hamiltons characters and names. When you say a "story just popped into your head" it means its completely original. I'm going to send a letter to her webiste letting her know of your plagerism. Granted this is the celebrity section but that does not mean to steal an accomplished writers work and pass it off as your own.

muhabbamuhabbaover 12 years agoAuthor

Wow, my first comment. I meant the story as a parody not a example of plagerism. Is "parody" something I should have mentioned before hand to avoid confusion? This is my first posting so any comments on how to improve or avoid plagerism would be greatly appriciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Calm down!

Muhabba, at worse you can put that the characters do not belong to you at the start of your story, that way people (I'm not sure WHO) but those people who get confused thinking you might own the characters can put their minds at ease to go cum in peace.

IluvwhiteboysIluvwhiteboysover 12 years ago
ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS CITE PARTS OF YOUR WORK THAT ARENT COMPLETELY ORIGINAL!!

.

I'm sorry if my first comment came across as haughty or in any way vindictive. But yes! Always cite ANY part of your story that isn't a completely original idea ( in this case character names, locations, etc)

I'm an English grad, so sometimes I get bit...over zealous...about literature. It's a fault really. But make sure you read not only disclaimers on Laurel K Hamiltons website but also on literotica. Plagerism can actually be a federal offense.

-- other than that. You have a good story.

TRiiCHTRiiCHover 12 years ago
Wow!!

I'm a HUGE fan of Anita Blake && you did very wellin trying to portray her! You get 5 stars from me..keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I need more!

Oh honey you have no idea how long I have been looking for a good group of wolves like this, in both forms. Your post is a dream come true. Get me a sequel right away. I want to see what happens with the rest of the clan now that she's willing!

HotReginaHotReginaalmost 11 years ago
Good Story..

in general. But, very bad Anita Blake story. I have read all the books, and she would not act like this at all. Anita being raped? More like if anybody tried to rape Anita they would end up dead. Or a bride....like Nikki. However, if this were just a random story it would be really good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous