All Comments on 'Anklet Adventure Pt. 01'

by dometoo

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
TexHubbyTexHubbyover 5 years ago
HOT!!!

I want this for my wife, too BUT I want to be present!! And she knows this is my fantasy!! Loved your story ... more please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Hot Cuck/Wittol Story

Thank you for this story. This, of course, is my fantasy, too. I expect that some immature folks here are likely to call you, and me for having the fantasy, fags and this story “cuck-shit.” Yes, it is actually a wittol story, so they would be right about it involving cuckoldry, but it is very hot, well-written and some of us married guys are wired that way. I am glad that you are because you did an excellent job of story-telling which made my cuckold wannabe cock hard.

Please keep up with this story, I want to read about what happens tomorrow.

epic31epic31over 5 years ago
Thanks a lot

Great story

Cant wait to discover the next part

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 5 years ago
Great story!

Please treat us all to Part 2 soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Up ALL Night

Waiting for next chapter!

Please don't keep us waiting!

Thanks!

verssexverssexover 5 years ago
Love it so far!

Very much enjoyed having our cuck separated from Lynda while Mark took her--I hope that separation can become part of their cuckolding routine. And now I have all sorts of thoughts about Mark and the daughters. Hope you keep it up!

OOAAOOAAover 5 years ago
Fantastic story!!!!

Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Great story we can’t wait for the second part

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The cuck boy came in this pants.

And who could blame him.

julie_van01julie_van01over 5 years ago
.Bravo!

Excellent first chapter. WOuld love to see what cums next if you've got a mind to write a second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great start.

Keep up the good work and please send us part 2.

aussiecumslutaussiecumslutover 5 years ago
Time for a cruise i think

Lucky Lynda is all I can say . SO jealous

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 5 years ago
Great opening chapter

This is a great opening chapter to what could be a really great series.

Please post chapter 2 as soon as you can. This time hubby gets to watch them.

At some point I just know Mark will insist she come off the pill so he can impregnate her.

Maybe after the cruise and they find he lives in their city, a few blocks away.

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago
good chapter and like the others i need more

I like more detail, but enjoyed your style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more, longer and harder

WAAAY too short. Your style, etc are way good. But, you can not set up what is in this case, 3 characters with enough a modicum of depth and then have a requisite sex acts (plural). So glad you fixed all this with chapter 2. Now, you got it lad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lol

I hope y'all white boys got off to this. I know y'all need help from something since y'all got little dicks. This is why whenever Isee a 40 or 50 year white boy I just can't take them seriously and have to laugh at them. Y'all need help lol. I am certainly not going to a charity htough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@Anonymous 11/18/18

You must be so happy stuck in your sad, indulgant little bubble, believeing your own sorry little racist fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I would give this a high score, if...

...there was no humiliation of the hubby.

That aspect turned me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I reading this.

Because it made my cock stiff. So

Very stiff.

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4uover 5 years ago
My Dream

Love the story. Cuck wannabe here. My wife knows but says she is shy. I dream of that happening to us on vacation. Her finally giving in and doing it . Doing it and wanting it again. The story made my little white cock hard. Love to chat . I'm kerry8866@hotmail.com.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 5 years ago
More BBC never pass it up

Great first chapter to a new awakening. Welcome love xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

How early into a marriage can this commitment be made? I continue to try with my little shaved white penis and I don't want to put off the inevitable having a black hung stud satisfy my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Perfect first start

This is the story that I play over in my head, although it has already happened, my wife leaving the bar with a BBC, she and I enjoy finding new BBC studs for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Never to Late

My 64 yo wife had her first bbc this year. She has fucked other men before as a hotwife, but refused to fuck a black man. She got drunk at a new year’s party and was seduced by a black man. He fucked her at the party and then followed us home. He fucked her several times on new year’s day. He fucked her so good, she gave herself completely to him. By that, I mean he owns her. She is happy and wishes she had fucked all the black athletes from 8th grade on now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First time

My wife can’t get enough sex but would not do a black man until last Saturday night. She absolutely loved his bbc and promised to let me watch next time. I can’t wait to clean up that stretched out pussy.

KStewCuckoldedR_PatzKStewCuckoldedR_Patzover 3 years ago
It was good.

Hope she goes much further in future chapters.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

What a stupid M/F'n slut bitch whore .. she told her husband NO for a zillion years then when it happens she denies him the pleasure of watching. that was the agreement from the start..hubby wanted to watch.. and hubby is a stupid dumb ass for not insisting on watching..he even said it to himself he wished he'd insisted on watching....so why can't this author get it right? why write on wife sharing if you fuck it all up and can't get it right? My true hope is that author repubkushes with hubby watching so its done correctly...shame on this author!!

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 3 years ago

This is a Wonderful Hot Erotic start to the series. We are leaving on a cruise soon and I will be doing some looking for those anklets. Wish me luck. Looking forward to reading all of the chapters before the cruise. Thank You!

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 2 years ago

Hot story..but careful what you wish for hubby.

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 2 years ago

Nice story. I just don't like the way the bull spoke to the hubby. Can' this be a win-win once in awhile. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The usual garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Trust me, the remaining 3 Chapters are total Crap!

dwayne369dwayne369over 2 years ago

As a BULL I have been involved in similar situations many times. This is not that far from reality. Though I prefer to have the cuck sissy boi present when I am fucking the wife/girlfriend unless the lady doesn't want them present the first time. I have done variations where the hubby/boyfriend listens on the phone or watches via video rather than being present in the room.

In response from Somehowyou regarding how the bull spoke to the hubby and creating a win-win situation, been my experience that MOST cucks like being humiliated/denigrated in front of their spouse AND if the ultimate goal of getting the wife BLACK FUCKED is accomplished then it is a win-win.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the previous comment from dwayne369. At last someone who has actually done it to short the little cocked white guys up. This coming from a white crossdresser/t-girl still waiting for my first bbc experience.

KRoyKRoyalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Very realistic. Wish I could get my wife to try the lifestyle.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 2 years ago

When I needed a Lover or a Man like Mark I use to go to some Bars and Dance clubls and sip a drink to one of them asked me to Dance with them or got me a drink or both. Soon enough when I didnt stop there hands from touching me or I'd let one of my hands brush against them they knew it was ON if they Wanted me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I dont understand why men like their wives being fucked by a black man with a great big dick. To me it only leads in one direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another pathetic coward sissy piece of shit story. Nothing wrong with sharing, but this ain't it. Hubby should just end himself and jump overboard.

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwivesover 1 year ago

Very hot story! Would have loved reading your wife’s description of being fucked by that bbc!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Don't care for this style of cuckolding and humiliation

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

As a tiny limp penis 2ho never made a woman climax I often thankrm for doing what I can not do.

syn4321syn4321over 1 year ago

This is one of the hottest stories ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As a buddy would say lower than whale shit!

CuckRick1952CuckRick195211 months ago

Great story and very well written! It so reminded me of the first time my late wife fucked her Bull the first time!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Its very natural and wholesome for a middle aged white wife to unwind her inhibitions in the arms of a dominant and aggressive Black Alpha male. We see it happening more and more often these days, and we can only watch in wonder and awe as the Black man stretches the pink flesh and sincerity of a wife's cunt into her true purpose and liberation.

My wife is a feminist, so she taught me that the throne of her matriarchy is the lap of a hard dicked Black man with big swinging dick. She rides brothas as a horny cowgirl, and my place is to kneel down and lick from her crinkled rose bud asshole down to his majestic and sweaty balls sack. Thats how I slobber and drool on thick shaft.

That's how I ally myself to intersectionality and deconstruct white privilege, I use my tongue to give the biological lovers more pleasure, while the intimacy I share with my wife is given over in hedonism to the Black man, so her biological intimacy is reserved for stronger, superior men. So that I know we're edified by his sperm.

I kiss my wife's ass and suck Black cock. I'm a dicksucking cuckold wittol for Black men and Black balls. Black penis. We worship African Phallus as seed, plow, ox and Sire. Feminist twat gets validated on Black penetration and Blackened insemination. Gooey slime in her uterus grows into social justice, and we believe in progressive biological evolution. Thats why I step aside in gratitude.

Might makes right, especially in a liberated and hairy cunt. We believe its valid for me to stand by her and be supportive, since she feeds me vaginal sperm cream pies and lets me wear her dirty panties. I love the fact that Sofia absorbs African genetics into her voracious snatch beaver, and I take full responsibility for the seed of Black men and the fruit of her womb.

dwayne369dwayne3692 months ago

Nice prelude into turning a once conservative married housewife into a BBC loving SLUT... having participated in similar cuckold scenarios I agree that taking the woman separate from hubby is preferential so she can be as uninhibited to fully enjoy the moment!!!

Hubby can watch later or stroke his little dicklette while watching to video of wife giving up everything tp black cock!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous