Anna & Her Englishman Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor sits down gently on the bed, still kissing Anna deeply. Their lips rubbing together, their tongues nuzzling with each other, both moaning into each others mouths.

Taylor begins to lie back, Anna unwraps her legs. Placing a foot on each side of his body, strattling over his now swelling cock. Anna tugs Taylor's jeans and boxers from his hips, trying her best not to fall from the bed. Anna looks at Taylor and smiles because that is what she almost did.

Taylor laughs softly as he offers Anna his hands to steady herself. She takes them and he slides her shirt off of her. Of course they had already kicked their shoes off. Anna leans up to kiss Taylor, her hands moving his hard cock inline with my her warm wetness.

Anna slowly rocks her body back and forth. She moves slightly side ways, lowering herself slowly down onto his cock. Taylor slides easily inside Anna, on instinct, her muscles clasp around the head of his cock.

Taylor's hands are caressing Anna's thick hips, rolling them back and forth. She leans towards him a little more, his hands instantly going up Anna's sides cupping her huge breasts.

Taylor takes one nipple then the other into his mouth, gently sucking and rolling his tongue on each one. Anna moans deeply, tries to pull herself up, but Taylor keeps her left nipple in his moist mouth, just barely biting down.

Taylor's hands go to Anna's waist and around to her back, keeping her from pulling away. Taylor knows that this nipple controls the feelings to Anna's clit, making it swell even more. Anna's clit becomes very sensitive to the feeling of Taylor's pelvic bone against hers.

Anna starts to grind down against Taylor now and he keeps her positioned the way she is, not letting her have any room to move. Taylor can feel Anna tensing up, her breath quickening. She looks down into his eyes, he smiles up at her while blowing her a kiss.

Anna smiles sweetly down at him, moaning louder. She's fucking him as hard as she can. The bed moves against the wall, making a knocking sound. The people next to them start to bang on the walls.

"Knock it the Fuck Off!"

Taylor starts to answer them but Anna puts her finger to his soft lips.

"Quit fuckin buggin us and I'll be fucked off soon enuff!"

Taylor chuckles to himself, he's always loved this part of her. She can always hold her own, might not be in reasonable manners most times but she does it.

"I love ya, Anna. Ya sweet thang ya."

Anna smiles widely at him and throws her head back. Shaking her head, making her long strawberry blonde hair fan out around her, Anna moans even louder. She really gets into it, making the bed hit the wall even harder. They become even more vocal.

"Oh fuck yeah, Baby, {almost breathless}I'm so close"

Anna tells Taylor and he bites down harder on her nipple, remembering that she told him she liked that. It sends her over the edge.

"Oh fuck meeeeeeeeeee...damnmmmmmm....holy hell..."

Anna's vaginal muscles clamp tight around Taylor's cock as her orgasm hits her, wave after wave of stimulation runs through her body. She trembles on top of Taylor.

"Oh, my fucking gawd yessss! Damn straight ya were worth waiting for Darlin!"

Taylor voices his opinion loudly. Anna barely feeels Taylor explode inside her. His hands were again gripping her thick hips. He couldn't quit touching her hips, her thighs or her ass. Taylor wasn't lying when he told Anna he loved her ass.

Taylor had a fixation for Anna's ass not long after they had started looking at each other through their cams. He loves Anna's huge tits, but Taylor likes Anna's big ass even more.

She was in shock at first but he let her know he loved his women meaty. Anna can't help but laugh at that when she thinks about it. Meaty. Makes her think of some kind of food commercial.

"Damn, Anna, I'm whooped. Ya wore me out girl."

Taylor said as he yawned and stretched. She just smiled at him.

"It's the time difference, Babe, not me. I didn't do anything wrong at all."

Anna told Taylor as she snuggled up against him with her head resting on his left shoulder. He laughed as he put his arm around her, kissing her forehead.

"Aye, Love, no ya didn't do anything wrong. It was all perfect."

There was a few silent minutes as they rested. Anna, happy and content while Taylor was thinking of the future.

"Anna, what are ya going to do if we hit it off for the whole week?"

Taylor asked her seriously. She looked up into his eyes, studied his face for a few minutes. Anna was trying to put the right words together without spoiling the moment. Damn, is that hard to do!

"Taylor....I'm not sure. There's that whole ocean thing and my kids and my husband and my family." Anna sighed.

Thinking of her kids made Anna feel rotten for the precious moments she had spent with Taylor already. He hugged her tightly.

"This is a kinda place I could settle down in. I have years yet to go, you know. I guess we still have plenty of time. How long do I have ya till, Love?"

Taylor asked her while smelling her hair and kissing the top of her head.

"Do I smell good?"

Anna laughed then yawned widely.

"I have to leave around three in the afternoon." Anna snuggled in closer while wrapping her left arm even tighter around Taylor's mid section.

"Good deal then. I can fuck ya properly rude like in the morning." Anna heard and felt his deep laugh. Taylor tried to make it sound like an evil laugh but it just didn't sound right.

"Babe, that sounded like an elephant fart or something." With that he let out a deep belly laugh then started to tickle her.

Anna couldn't help it, she laughed so hard and so loud, she thought she was going to piss herself. Because of their wrestling match or ticklefest, the bed began to bang on the wall again.

It wasn't very hard but was enough to cause the people next door to get upset. They pounded on the wall again.

"Please, you two, keep it down."

They got quieter and snuggled closer together while both of us were still laughing.

"Sorry!"

They both yelled back and laughed loudly again. Taylor got out of bed and stretched. When he stood and stretched, he seemed taller. He was definately eye candy. He has such a nice round tight ass.

"Ok, Love, I'm gonna hit the shower. Ya gonna join me?"

Taylor asked as he winked at her. He turned on the lights and she pulled the covers up closer around herself.

"Nah, I'll wait till yer done or take one later while you're sleeping."

Anna tells Taylor a little nervously. She leans over the bed, scoops up the used condom and tosses it at the waste basket.

"I wonder how many points that thing should count as?"

She jokes as she makes it perfectly into it.

"Nothin but garbage bag?"

"Anna, Love, I told ya that I like ya for ya self. I'm not going to stop liking ya because of what ever reasons ya think."

Taylor told her seriously. She just looked at him blankly. He sat back down on the bed and tried to pull the covers down but she wouldn't let him. Taylor looked at Anna quizzically.

"Trust me, Babe, please."

He begged as he tugged at the covers again. This time Anna let him pull the covers down to reveal her large breasts. They are pendicular in shape but not really sagging. That came from having six children, but they were all natural ones. Taylor looked Anna in the eyes and smiled.

"Love, ya just have tracks of a mother. No need to hide them, especially from me."

Again, Taylor pulled at the covers. Anna let him take the covers down revealing her nakedness to him. She felt small and powerless at once. Taylor made a small growling type sound.

"Oh, Babe, I wish ya knew how much the sight of ya naked turns me on."

Anna looked between his legs, his erection was clearly evident. It seemed like his cock was trying to find a hole to go into. Anna smiled at him shyly and tried to pull the covers back but he wouldn't let her.

"Come, Anna, shower with me. I want to get rude with ya."

Taylor says to Anna in a husky voice, winking at her then looking down at his erection. Anna just looked at him with a concerned look on her face.

Taylor leaned towards her, kissing her while trying to move her from the bed. He kissed a path between her breasts, traced several of her stretch marks with his tongue. Taylor used his fingers to trace the scars on her legs. His hands went every where on her.

"Anna, I'm seeing ya and I love what I see. Please, join me in the shower."

Taylor reached for her hands, she took his hands and stood up.

"What I see is an amazing woman standing in front of me. She is one gorgeous creature. I am privileged and honored to be in her presence."

Taylor told her so sincerely while kissing her neck. She looked into his eyes, she saw that he was speaking the truth. He looked at her from head to toe before he had said those words.

"You just wanna fuck me in the shower, Taylor."

Anna laughed lightly at him. He looked her directly in the eyes.

"Aye, that I do. But, I do love what I see and I can't wait to soap ya up. Just drop the soap for me a few times."

He smiled wickedly while moving his eyebrows up and down at her in excitement. Taylor led the way into the bathroom.

"C'mon, Love, let's get sexed up and all smellin clean."

Taylor was smiling that wicked smile at Anna again, she couldn't resist it.

12