Anna, The Perfect Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am so fucking embarrassed," I confessed miserably.

"Don't be, Sean," she stepped into the room, "Everyone does it."

"Yeah?" I hung my head, "But thinking about their aunt?"

"Well, that I don't know," she offered and then sat down beside me on the bed. I looked and could see her cleavage behind the wrap of her towel. My cock jerked again, demanding sex. I sighed. She said, "But you know, we're not blood relatives so really it's okay, right?"

"I suppose," I nodded, but she was still my aunt.

"Look," she said, "I'm embarrassed too, Sean. I stood there and watched you do it. So we both have each other over a barrel, right?"

I nodded and smiled as much as I could. She had been watching me jerk off and I had been so involved in my fantasy I hadn't even noticed. She had probably been horrified and disgusted. But then, why watch unless she was enjoying it? Why stand there and be offended at the sight of self-gratification unless you were turned on by it? My heart skipped as I contemplated the idea of her wanting me as much as I wanted her. What if I had turned her on by jerking off?

"What were you thinking about?" she asked me quietly.

I hesitated, "I uh, well- you heard me, right?"

"Yes," she said and looked away, "But what about me?"

The surreal quality of the situation had me reeling as I considered telling her. If I did this, it would change everything forever. I took a deep breath and said, "I was thinking of your breasts."

She smiled, "You were?"

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Wow," she said, "I'm flattered."

I couldn't think of anything to say as my cock pulsed under the pillow.

"Do you think of me," she asked, "You know, a lot?"

"Yes."

There was a long pause.

"I had no idea," she said.

I was ready to pass out from the blood pumping through my body.

"Do you want to see them?" Anna asked.

"Excuse me?" my normally deep voice hit a cracked, soprano pitch.

Anna looked at me with a seriousness I had never seen before. Her eyes seemed to burn right through me as the intense eroticism of our being nearly naked together became blatantly apparent. She put her hand on my broad shoulder and asked, "Would you like to see my breasts?"

"Yes," I gaped.

She grabbed the edge of the towel and loosened the tie that rested between her cleavage. The world went oddly silent as I watched her pulled the towel away and slowly reveal her naked body to me. In the soft glow of candlelight her breasts hung down in a warm milky sway. Her nipples were puffy, the areolas a shade darker than her flesh. She was classically built, her stomach slightly pooched but sexy nonetheless. Her crotch was meticulously trimmed, the pubic hair fine and catching the light as she spread her legs a little.

I watched her full, pear shaped breasts jiggle as she tossed the towel aside. I said, "They're beautiful, Anna."

"Go ahead and touch them," she leaned to me.

I placed my hands on her fleshy breasts, the silky skin smooth and wonderful under my fingers. Her hard nipples pressed against my palms as I began kneading her tits, slowly working them back and forth and enjoying every moment of our somewhat incestuous exchange. The pillow fell from my lap and revealed my cock again, but now I didn't care. I could only focus on her tits and how good they felt, how heavy they were.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, resting them on my shoulders as she drew close to me. We stood up as though some unspoken command had been agreed upon between us. Her body was hot despite the cold outside and when she pressed up against my throbbing member I nearly lost it right there. Her lips were moist and full, slightly parted to reveal her white teeth. She looked at me expectantly with those emerald green eyes as the candles flickered.

"Is this weird for you?" she asked as her fingers traced circles around the back of my neck.

"No," I smiled, my hands still cupping her breasts and my thumbs playing with her thick nipples.

"You know," she said suddenly, "If we do this, no one can ever know."

"I know," I breathed and ran my hands down her sides to her hips.

Her lips drew closer to mine as she asked, "Do you have condoms?"

"Yes I do," I thought of the spit kit in my bag. I always kept six condoms in there, just to be safe. I was so glad I had thought to remember to do that before leaving my dorm room.

"You look so good," she eyed my body as she drew even closer, "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted before..."

"Really?" I replied as I let my hands slide up her sides again and over her breasts, cupping them. My heart was pounding in my ears as I felt her silky skin. The generous swells of her breasts were beyond anything I had imagined in my dreams. They brought to mind images of soft pillows and silky clothes as I gently massaged them. Anna shivered a little and smiled.

"That feels really good, Sean," she said.

"For both of us," I said.

"I loved hearing you moan my name," she said secretively.

"Did you?"

"Yes," she breathed, "And I loved watching you cum."

I groaned, unable to speak as my cock rubbed against her.

"I want you, Sean," she said, her voice unsteady, "I don't think this is right, but I can't stop myself."

"What would Nancy think?" I asked as I began kissing her ear and neck, using the most passionate and gentle kisses I knew how to give.

"She would think I was crazy," Anna moaned and she tilted her head back, "But she's not the saint she appears to be..."

"Really?"

"No," she ran her fingernails over my back and shoulders, "We share a lot of things, if you get my drift, Sean."

I licked her neck, just below her ear, "Oh? Like what?"

"Your father," she whispered and trailed her nails down to my ass, "But you want to know a real secret?"

"What?"

"She wouldn't mind sharing you," she said into my ear. My heart jumped at the idea of my aunt and stepmother wanting me. This was almost too much as she wiggled her hips against me and my cock brushed the fine hair of her pussy.

"No shit?" I managed.

"No shit," she smiled against me, "That make you feel weird?"

Strangely enough, it didn't. "No," I said, "Not at all."

"Would you like to fuck me, Sean?" her breasts were heavy and perfect against my chest.

"Yes," I breathed hotly against her skin and traced my tongue along the delicate design of her left ear, "Yes I would..."

"Then take me," she smiled. Her hands were slowly working their way down my backside. I felt her grasp my buttocks and squeeze as I kissed her neck and nuzzled her jaw line. I was drunk with lust as I felt her body and tasted her, my mind and morals shoved aside under the power of irresistible temptation.

She looked up at me slowly. She parted her lips and then with one hand pulled my face to hers. Our lips locked together and we kissed deeply. Her tongue felt so good in my mouth, and her taste was sweet and passionate. My hand slid down her stomach as our tongues intertwined, and I let my fingers escape to the flat expanse below her navel. She began leaning into me as we kissed, pushing me down to the floor.

"I can't believe this is happening," Anna said as she straddled me, her thighs tight around my hips and her crotch against mine.

"Neither can I," I said, marveling at her gorgeous breasts as the snow fell outside my bedroom window, the flames on the candles wavering and flickering.

"When was the last time you had sex, Sean?" she asked as she ran her fingernails over my torso, "When was the last time you used the big, thick cock?"

"Last week," I said. Her dirty talk was making me even more aroused if that was possible.

Anna smiled as she grinded her moist, hot crotch against me. "Was it good, Sean? Did she make you feel really good?"

"Yes," I nodded.

"I'll bet I can make you feel even better..."

"Then show me," I said boldly.

"Okay," she smiled saucily as she sat back and began rubbing her clitoral hood. Her breasts hung down and swayed with each movement, casting twin shadows across the smooth terrain of her body and mesmerizing me. Her pussy was moist and inviting, and I stared with unabashed fascination and appreciation. She rubbed the mound of skin back and forth as she looked at me intently. I had always wondered about what color her hair was naturally, and based on the fine, red hairs that covered her cunt I could see she was a true redhead through and through.

"How long have you been thinking about me?" I asked.

"Well," she smiled as she began fingering her cunt, "Since I saw you at your father's wedding."

"No kidding?" I grinned, watching her fingers play with her sex.

"That surprises you?" she asked

"I just never would have guessed," I said.

"You'd be suprised," she replied, her green eyes never leaving mine as her wet fingers slipped down from her sopping cunt and began rubbing against my shaft, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No," I said, placing my hands on her hips, "No, please no."

She smiled at me and then looked down. My cock was rigid and ready, sticking out proudly with a rapid pulse. She grabbed my shaft and began stroking me slowly, her fingers tender and appreciative. Her breathing was getting about as fast as mine as she jerked me off. I closed my eyes as she pumped my dick, her fingers occasionally tweaking my swollen purple head as she went. Her hand was gentle and yet rough as she worked her magic on me. Her tits bounced and swayed with the movements of her arms, her eye fixed on my face.

"How long have you been thinking of me, Sean?" She lay down beside me and started kissing me as she worked my cock. Our tongues danced together, lapping at one another frantically as she brought me closer and closer to my inevitable orgasm. I was moaning and groaning against her lips as the pressure began to build up in my balls and the base of my shaft. My aunt was experienced, I could say that much. Her maneuvers and motions were specific and precise as she stimulated my hard member.

"For a long time," I said.

"You think you could cum for me again?" she said between kisses.

"Yes... anything," I managed, my body pulled tight as I fought off the orgasm creeping through my body and threatening to let loose.

"Give it to me," she smiled devilishly as she slid down my body, her fingernails raking over my hard nipples. As Anna eyed me, she switched her hand for her lips. Suddenly my cock was sucked into her hot mouth, her tongue rolling over me as she bobbed up and down on my shaft, my bulbous head tingling and ringing like an alarm, warning me of the impending eruption. I could hear her wet, sloppy sucking of my cock as she moaned against my head. The vibrations rolled through me and shook the sensitive inner workings of my sex. Anna swirled her tongue around my head like a schoolgirl enjoying a lollipop.

"Oh shit," I whispered as she attacked my sack, licking my balls and sucking them into her mouth as she stroked my wet cock. Anna sucked my dick back into her mouth, her teeth scraping and causing a delightful pain that excited me even more.

"Mmmm," she groaned around my shaft, her voice vibrating through me. She began to rapidly bob her head up and down, sucking me off, and causing the pressure in my sack to intensify a hundred fold. Her eyes gazed up at me as my cock slid in and out of her mouth, the head pushing her cheeks out a little with every thrust of my hips.

"You're gonna make me cum," I gasped, my hands deep in her wet, red hair

She began massaging my balls as she sucked, ready to milk me for all I was worth.

"Oh God," I sat up.

I squirmed under her, bracing myself up as I scooted back to the bed. She released my cock from her mouth and told me to sit on the edge of the mattress. She positioned herself between my legs and resumed her work loving my cock. I leaned forward as she worked me over and reached down to her tits. I cupped her breasts in my hands and fondled them. They were so big and firm, hanging down heavily and swaying. Her motions were fluid and rhythmic as she passionately sucked me off.

I slid my fingers into her hair and grasped the back of her head, pushing my cock into her mouth with a greater urgency. I found myself losing my cool as I started fucking her face. Anna held still in my grip, my cock pumping to the back of her soft, slick throat, her boobs pressed against my thighs like two sumptuous fleshy pillows. I leaned by head back and growled against my teeth, my hips rocking back and forth under their primitive rhythm.

Anna cupped her large breasts in her slender hands and squeezed them, her nipples caught between her fingers. Anna moaned around the girth of my cock in her mouth, sliding her hands all over her tits in a sensual rub. I could feel myself losing control, the orgasm rocketing up through my passage as I fucked her mouth. She grasped my hips and held on tight.

"Oh Anna... fuck..." I whispered desperately.

She sucked harder as my thrusts became violent, her whimpers accented by each forceful movement.

"Oh fuck!" I shouted as my cock spasmed and expanded suddenly. Hot cum ejaculated from my dick and into the cavity of her mouth. She violently grabbed my member with her right hand and pumped it hard, taking back her control over the situation. She sucked me hard, slurping the sticky cum like it was a delicacy. As I unloaded in her, some of the thick liquid seeped from the corner of her mouth and dribbled to her chin.

She lapped up the semen, her tongue leaving a wet trail behind as she cleaned me off. She began kissing up my body, licking and nibbling until she reached my neck and suckled there.

"Eat my cunt," she demanded.

Her pussy was hot against my throbbing member, and I was amazed to find that I was still hard. Anna finished marking me and then motioned for me to lay flat again on the floor. I did as she wanted and she straddled me, this time her pussy right in my face. I could smell her sweet nectar as I immediately set to work, forsaking her cunt and going right for her clit.

"Oh yes..." she moaned.

I swirled around it, flicking and suckling on it as I massaged her ass. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, letting her red hair fall loosely at her shoulders in wet tangles. My face was becoming slick with her juices as I lapped and suckled at her hard clit, letting my hands roam up her body and to her breasts. I cupped them and squeezed. Anna moaned and began tweaking her nipples.

I pinched and pulled at her nubs, Anna whimpering against the pleasure as I teased her. Her hips were swaying now, mimicking the motions of sex as I pushed her towards the orgasm. I was determined to stay down there for as long as it took to make her scream my name. She was now moaning loudly as I worked my tongue over her, and finally, she reached the breaking point.

She began to gyrate her hips sensually as she ran her hands through her hair, her mouth open wide and her eyes closed. I could feel her deliciously thick thighs trembling as she became more and more aroused. Small moans and stunted whimpers of pleasure rang out from her throat as she began mimicking the motions of sex.

"Ohhhhh God," she cried out, her legs shaking.

I worked faster and harder, machine-gunning her clit.

"Ohhhhh..."

I grasped her ass and spread her cheek violently.

"Oh fuck!"

She screamed wildly.

"SEAN! YES!"

Her hips whip lashed violently as she gasped, her hands in her hair and back arched as the orgasm tore through her being. A small amount of her cum splashed my face in a single musky squirt as she rode the lighting of her climax. Her thighs tightened around my face as she moaned and cooed her satisfaction. Her voice echoed through the house and I wondered if Sarah had heard any of this?

"Oh my God," she breathed and laid down beside me, "Oh my God, Sean."

"Condoms," I said and reached up to the bed. After fumbling with my spit kit, I found the rubbers and ripped open one of the packages. The red Trojan was wet and slippery as I rolled it onto my cock, already hard again.

"Fuck me," she commanded.

I rolled over and kissed her deeply, her cum still fresh on my tongue. She embraced me with a fevered passion as our legs tangled together. My cock was hard and ready to go again as she rolled to her side, her back facing me. She parted her legs and exposed her vagina to me. I scooted up behind her, propped myself up on my elbow as she lifted her leg and grabbed my cock. With a quick movement of her hand, I was inside her hot interior.

"Oh yes," she hissed lustily, "That feels so fucking good..."

"You're so tight," I moaned as my hips began to move back and forth on their own.

"Oh Sean," she whispered, half turned towards me and smiling, "You're stretching me out."

I kissed her shoulder and began humping her. It took us a few minutes to get our rhythm down right as we grinded, circled and got used to each other. She brought her hand to my ass and held me there as we began to pick up speed. My hand found her breast as it bounced and moved to our rhythm. I began pulling and tweaking at her nipple again as she took her other hand and started rubbing her clit.

Anna was moaning throaty expressions of her lust, her pussy dripping wet as we fucked. We were covered in a film of sweat as our pace quickened and we progressed towards another climax. I hoped we would reach it together as I started putting my all into the thrusts, ramming my cock hard and fast into her cunt. I could hear myself grunting with each movement, an almost primal angry sound to my ears. I was thankful I had orgasmed twice already. I wanted to enjoy every moment of her, every sensation of deep, hot sex clenching my cock.

"Oh fuck yes," she whined again in that high lust-filled pitch, "Yes..."

The muscles in my buttocks and abdomen were screaming in pain as I hammered her, my teeth bared and sweat pouring off my brow. We lay there on the floor for God knows how long, our bodies locked together in a perfect cycle of sexual pleasure. I felt so fucking powerful, so complete as I worked my cock in and out of her. I could hear myself moaning her name again. My hand squeezed her tit hard as she cried out in a lusty laugh.

Finally, she came again, her hips bucking against me, her pussy spasming around my shaft as she let loose. I could feel her juices trickling over my balls as I felt my own climax approaching. Our legs were locked together as my thighs suddenly tightened and my eyes shut hard. I cried out, my semen exploding into the condom and filling the reservoir up. Stars swam in front of my eye. My face was feeling numb from the near hyperventilation of our sex. We lay there, huffing and puffing, moaning to each other and kissing as we recovered.

"Oh my God yes," Anna leaned into me, staring into my eyes hypnotically as her lips parted. Our mouths connected and we shared a kiss that was so slow and deep it made my cock jerk and begin to swell again. I couldn't believe it. We kissed like that for a while, my hand massaging her tit as she slid her fingers over my crotch and began rubbing back and forth. I could feel our body heat radiating in waves as we kissed.

"You tired?" she asked me.

"Not at all."

"Then fuck me again..."

I smiled as she handed me another condom.

I positioned myself behind her and brought my cock to bear, the head resting between her ass cheeks. Grasping her hips, I inched forward and slipped my head into her pussy with a sudden thrust that caught her off guard. Her head snapped back and she let out a lusty moan as my cock sank into her cunt. I began thrusting, back and forth, increasing my speed and power as I went. My balls slapped against her ass as I fucked her hard.

"Oh yes," she whimpered, her voice accented by each thrust of my hips, "Just like that... yes... fuck... yes..."

I pounded her until she was shouting, her voice becoming high pitched and broken as she tried to handle the sensations of her overpowered sex. I gave her one final thrust and then pulled out. My cock was slick with her nectar as I spread her ass cheeks. Anna looked back over her shoulder at me as I pushed my slick, latex sheathed cock over her ass, sliding the wet shaft across the tight little hole, leaving a sticky trail behind.