Anna, The Perfect Babysitter

Story Info
College boy mixes it up with his Aunt in a storm.
7.9k words
4.64
313.6k
128
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluefox07
bluefox07
471 Followers

EDITOR:

Miriam Belle

CREATIVE CONSULTANT:

Simply_Cyn

***

"SNOWFALL"

Large flakes of snow had been falling for hours before I woke up. I had fallen asleep in the recliner to the self-important antics of Jerry Springer, my mind either unwilling or unable to really care about women who had verbally abused their husbands and slept with their own mothers and now had to confront them on national television.

I was comfortably warm in my Michigan Wolverines sweater, jeans and socks, the remote loosely held in my hand as the Pepsi I had opened around lunchtime went flat on the end table beside me. My eyes slowly worked open, the essence of sleep heavy and reluctant on my lids. I glanced at the glowing LED display of the microwave in the kitchen and found it was going on five in the evening.

On the television set came a commercial featuring a very attractive woman riding a mechanical bull. The bar in which she rode was darkened save for strategic placement of spotlights that accented her voluptuous form. Tight fitting jeans and a white shirt hugging her considerable breasts were complimented by slick cowboy boots. She was smiling, her expression caught somewhere between good old-fashioned fun and the crest of an orgasmic experience. Her dark hair lashed and flipped behind her as the mechanical bull bucked her around.

I sat up as my interest peaked.

In one hand she held the horn of the mock saddle and in the other, she held a large, juicy hamburger. I watched with a sense of awe as Carl's Jr. equated their hamburgers with sexy women riding mechanical bulls and the promise of heightened sex appeal. She raised the burger to her moist, red lips and bit in, the sauce squeezing out the back of the bun and spattering to her strained t-shirt. Her relishing of the food only strengthened the blunt sexual message, the intended effect immediate as my cock began to swell in my jeans.

"Wow," I said aloud to the empty, dimly lit living room. When in doubt, use sex to sell your wares. Carl's Jr. had good burgers anyway, but I guess the possibility of women like this sharing a Carl's Jr. burger with you made it all the more appealing. It was a ridiculous notion, about as legitimate as how happily seized with dance fever people could get when they drink Dr. Pepper or bite into a Kit Kat. Still, watching that woman in the commercial not only made me horny, but hungry for a burger as well.

Legitimate or not, it had worked on me.

Once the commercial ended the five o'clock news came on, giving me the scoop on the snow outside. I went to the large bay window of my parent's house and watched the snow fall. It was getting deep out there now. Large burms of the white stuff and gravel had been shoved to the roadsides and looked like five-foot retaining walls. The driveway to the garage was still clear for the most part thanks to the salt my father had scattered before he and my step mom left that morning. I wondered if they would make it back from Portland tonight or if they would stay over?

I rubbed my eyes and ran a hand through my short dark blonde hair, leaning against the windowsill and yawning. This winter break had been one of the most boring experiences of my life. My first year of college had been exciting but I found myself homesick as the holidays approached. In fact, I was so homesick that I had passed up a ski trip to Ashland just to be at home with family. As much as I loved them all, the boredom had crept in insidiously and then dragged me down not more than two days after my arrival from Southern Oregon University.

The phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered sleepily.

"Hey buddy," my father's voice said, "How's the weather down there?"

"It's looking like Hoth."

"That bad?"

"If it keeps going like this we'll see another foot before morning."

"Well shit," he sighed, "I think Nancy and I'll stay over in Portland for tonight and try to make it home tomorrow."

"Sounds good," I nodded, "Is Aunt Anna going to keep Sarah tonight?"

"Actually, Anna going to bring Sarah home. You know how your sister is."

My sister Sarah was five years old and extremely particular about sleeping in her own bed. It was almost on the edge of obsessive compulsion when you got right down to it. I said, "Can Anna even get here?"

"She has my truck and the plow is attached," Dad said, "She should be there shortly."

I shrugged, "Okay then."

"Be safe, alright? Keep the fire going."

"I will," I replied, "Night Dad."

"Night. We'll see you tomorrow."

***

It was seven o'clock when Aunt Anna pulled into the driveway. The last fleeting glow of the daylight was long gone, turning the world blue, black and gray. The powerful light over the garage door was cutting through the dark air and illuminating the snow that fell in its range. The battered yellow plow of my father's Ford 4X4 was spewing snow into the air as the storm continued on into the night. The headlights flashed in the window and nearly blinded me as I stood up and grabbed my boots.

Bitter cold nipped at me as I stepped outside without a jacket and walked to the end of the path from the driveway, only the large eave that covered the walk protecting me from the snow. Anna hopped out of the truck, bundled in a dark, hooded ski jacket. She reached back inside and grabbed her duffle bag. I waved to her and she tossed it to me. The driver's side door slammed shut and she worked her way around to the passenger side and unbuckled my sister.

"Hey Sean!" she called out, the passenger door slamming shut behind her as she carried Sarah up to the gate.

"Anna," I smiled and opened the gate wide, allowing her room to pass, "Come on in."

"Thanks," she smiled back at me. She stomped her boots off on the concrete walkway and sat Sarah down. My sister ignored me completely and ran for the open front door, her red snow suit and jacket reminding of the suit Ralphie's little brother wore in "A Christmas Story." Anna asked, "You got a fire going?"

"Yes I do," I carried her duffle bag and we went inside.

The front closed and I locked it tight. Anna unzipped her ski jacket and pulled back the hood, revealing her mane of red hair and beautiful face. When my dad had married Nancy, I had been forced to deal with the fact that my stepmother was hot. Nancy was beautiful in every way, blessed with a body to kill for. I had just gone into high school when they made their vows, and my sister Sarah followed shortly thereafter. But as hot as my step mom was, her sister Anna was even more attractive.

Anna had piercing green eyes and classic Irish features, most notably her wild red hair. When I had first met her she had it curled, but now her long fiery strands were feathered and layered. She was only 38 but looked like she might be 30 even. As her jacket came off I tried to subtly eye her full curves under the khaki pants and red flannel she wore. She unlaced and took off her boots as I took her duffel bag down the hall to my parent's bedroom.

When I returned she was warming herself by the fireplace and Sarah was already in her pajamas, ready for bed. I sat down on the couch and removed my own thick black boots. I looked to Anna and asked, "Did Nancy or Dad call you?"

"I talked with Nancy this morning briefly when she dropped Sarah off," Anna said, her voice slightly biased with the subtle beginnings of smokers grind, "She mentioned the storm was supposed to get bad, but I didn't think this bad."

"Me neither," I said, "Keeps going this way and we'll be stuck."

Anna finished by the fire and then grabbed Sarah up in her arms, carrying her down the hall to her bedroom. I could hear her Anna telling Sarah it was time to go to bed and Sarah arguing with her about it. I sat there and thought about Anna more than I probably should have. She was my aunt, for crying out loud. Well, technically my step-aunt but still she was family. To be having thoughts about someone in your family was taboo and so wrong.

Still, I couldn't help it.

As I wondered about what she my taste like, both her lips and labia, there was a swelling in my jeans. I felt so horny thinking about her, and the fact that she was related, even through marriage, made it all the more exciting for me. I leaned back on the couch and entertained steamy thoughts of her kissing me and touching me, her slender fingers exploring my naked torso and then finally wrapping around my seven inch cock, pulling me towards her.

Aunt Anna was a wild child and we all knew it. Her misadventures were legendary in the family now, and I wondered if her wild carefree attitude could ever include the seduction of her nephew? She had always been friendly with me, always patting my back and touching my arm whenever the situation would allow. Part of me desperately wanted to believe that she was attracted to me and that she thought about me as a lover. It was a long shot, about as long as a sexy supermodel riding a mechanical bull whilst eating a juicy hamburger in a darkened bar.

Anna came back down the hall a few minutes later, her hair bouncing along behind her. She looked over at me and winked as I tried to subtly pull one of the couch pillows over my hardening bulge. I wondered if she had seen my arousal or not? She went into the kitchen and I heard the refrigerator door open for a moment and then shut. She came back in with two Budweiser longnecks. She handed one to me and sat down in the recliner.

"Cheers," she smiled and opened hers, taking a long full chug.

I opened my bottle and raised it up, "Cheers."

There was a long silence between us before she asked, "So how's college treating you?"

"Fine," I said, "The math is hard, but then I was never any good at math so what can I say?"

Anna nodded, "Neither was I. Don't feel bad, though. To this day I've never had to figure out when trains leaving from stations A and B will meet up."

I smiled, "I'm actually in calculus."

Anna cocked one of her full, naturally auburn eyebrows, "Calculus? Wow Sean. That's way out of my league."

"Believe me," I said, "It's out of my league too."

The lights flickered suddenly and dimmed. We looked around doubtfully as the power surged and then died. In the darkness that followed, I sat perfectly still and waited for Anna to say something. I heard her take another drink of her beer and then there was the crinkling of cellophane, followed by the strike of a lighter flint. A small beacon of flame ignited in the dark as Anna lit her cigarette. In that small pool of orange light she winked at me again.

"I won't tell Nancy if you won't," she said and the lighter snuffed out. In the sea of shadow I watched the end of her cigarette burn brightly as she inhaled and then return to a dim smoldering.

"Let me a bum a smoke and I won't," I said as slyly as I knew how.

As my eyes adjusted to the darkness I could make out the vague shape of Anna slowly walking over to me. Her lighter flicked on again and we could see for a moment. I took one of the smokes and the lighter from her. I had given up smoking a while back, but every now and then I needed a good fix. Between lusting after my aunt and the power going out I figured it was justified.

We carefully walked to the sliding glass door that opened into my parent's backyard and looked outside. The low-lying clouds were thick and colored a slight orange tint from the city beyond. It appeared that only the south end of town had been knocked out. I could see better now in the dim, cursory light from the town. Snow was still falling relentlessly, piling high and creating a rolling landscape of nondescript bumps, valleys and hills.

"Have you been working out?" she asked after a while.

I looked at her, surprised by the question. I said, "Well, yeah actually."

"It shows," she kept her eyes out on the muffled world beyond.

'It does?' I thought to myself. I weighed 235 lbs and had a fairly stocky, muscular build. I wasn't fat by any means, but I did carry a little weight around my midsection that, despite my best efforts I could not get rid of. My mind raced and presented me with a number of possibilities as the words "It shows" played over and over in my mind.

"Thank you," I said. I looked at her again and decided to go out on a limb, "You look really good too."

She laughed, "Thanks."

"Seriously," I insisted.

"Humoring an old woman?"

"You're not old," I shook my head and took another drag on my smoke.

"Is that a fact?"

"Take it from a young guy at the tender age of 20," I smiled, "You look good."

Anna sighed, "I'm 38 years old on a Friday night with no date and I'm babysitting my sister's step children. I think if I looked good I'd be somewhere else tonight."

"Well, to be honest," I said, "There is a snow storm out there right now."

"Yeah? So?"

"That might affect anyone's social life."

Anna's emerald eyes met mine. "You're right."

"Doesn't happen often," I replied and then said, "And who says you have to baby-sit me? I'm an adult."

"Just because you lost your virginity and can smoke doesn't mean you're grown up," she said and grinned a little.

"Just because you can give beer to a minor doesn't make you mature," I countered playfully.

"Touché," she rolled her eyes, "Listen, I need a shower. Are there any candles around here?"

"Yeah."

I went into the kitchen and opened the bottom drawer of the counter by the sink. It was loaded with all color and sizes of candles. I grabbed one of the big ones and lit it, handing it to Anna. She smiled and squeezed my arm, "Thanks."

"I put you bag in their room," I motioned down the hall as I stoked the fire.

"All righty."

I stood by the fireplace for a moment, stoking the coals before closing the iron cast door and brushing my hands off. I finished my cigarette and then pitched the butt outside into the snow. My body was tingling and I tried to distract myself from thinking about Anna in the shower. My mind was rolling images of her naked figure under all that cascading water across my eyes like a steamy porn flick. My cock was now begging to be given attention as I walked down the hall with my own candle.

As I passed the bathroom I heard the water turn on and then a moment later, the shower engage. I shook my head and cracked the door to Sarah's room open. She was lying sprawled out in her Care Bears t-shirt and blue sweats, a plush toy of Scooby Doo tucked under one arm and her Polly doll in the other. She was slightly snoring as her mouth hung slackly open, a thin line of drool seeping out. I smiled to myself and closed the door again.

I looked into my parent's room and saw her duffle bag on the bed, open wide. I was seized by the sudden impulse to go look through her stuff. The candle burned warmly in my hand as I stood in the doorway contemplating this very serious invasion of privacy. It was wrong and I knew it. Even as I slowly approached the bed and put my hand on the vinyl bag I knew I was crossing a line. I reached inside the bag and felt around.

I pulled out a pair of her panties, black and lacy. My heart began pounding as I felt the fabric in my hands, rubbing it back and forth. Without even thinking, I brought the panties to my nose and inhaled deeply. They were scented with some kind of lavender fabric softener. I pressed the thin material of the crotch to my lips and allowed myself to imagine her sex there. I was breathing hard, so turned on that I couldn't really control myself.

After a few minutes, I put the panties back in the bag and walked down the hall to the living room again. As I passed the bathroom I noticed a sliver of wavering light cast across the floor. The door was open, allowing candlelight to escape into the hall. I paused and felt that urge again, the need to see and look at what I was forbidden to know. I licked my lips and opened the door a little, my body resting against the doorjamb.

The curtain of the shower was plastic and semi-transparent. I could make out the blurry image of her naked body behind it, the candle making bright shiny spots on the surface of the curtain that obscured her to some degree. She was washing her hair, arms bent above her and back arched. The shape of her large breasts was prominent through the translucent material, a maddening tease of her nudity. Her ass was round and her legs poised as she washed herself. I noticed I was beginning to sweat a little as I watched this distorted image of my naked aunt.

I backed away from the open sliver of space between the frame and door. I walked back to my old bedroom just beyond Sarah's and stepped inside. My sweater and shirt came off, as I knew I would be making a mess across my stomach and chest. I lay on the bed and unbuttoned my jeans, yanking them and my boxers down. My cock sprang forth and I grasped my shaft gently. As I began masturbating, my head leaned back and mouth open, I imagined myself in the shower with her, my hands roaming her voluptuous body and her mouth pressed to mine.

My length was stiffened to a painful throb as I worked myself over, the images and fantasies or our would-be sexual encounter pounding through my brain. It didn't take me very long to reach the point of climax. I could feel the orgasm building up inside me like an explosion, ready to be released. I worked faster, imaging what it would be like to slide my cock between those two beautiful tits. I savored the image of her hard nipples in my mind as my cock passed through her cleavage again and again, lubed up with my own pre-cum and the saliva from the blowjob she had given me moments earlier.

"Oh God, Anna," I moaned and stroked faster and harder.

My body froze and tensed as I gasped for air.

Cum exploded from my swollen head and spattered across my chest, making a mess a shiny wet display of my passion for Aunt Anna. Oh how I wished Anna would lick me clean. The jerking of my cock began to subside as I took deep breaths to gain my composure. I could already feel the semen beginning to drip and dribble along the contours of my body. I reached out to the nightstand, my legs hanging off of the bed and grabbed a handful of Kleenex from my nightstand.

To my shock and horror, in the doorway of my bedroom stood my Aunt Anna, her eyes wide and a small funny smile on her full lips. Her hair was wet and hanging to her shoulders, a long blue towel wrapped around her body. She looked at me and I looked at her. She glanced down at my thick cock, still hard in my hand and leaking the last of my load. I wanted to die right there as we paused in that awkward silence, her in the doorway and me on my bed.

"Hi," I said, my face blushing furiously in the candlelight.

Anna cleared her throat and looked away for a moment, "Hi, Sean. I catch you at a bad time?"

"Oh," I looked down at my cum soaked torso and began wiping the semen up into the tissue, "Yeah, sort of."

She nodded, suddenly shy of looking at me. I couldn't blame her as embarrassment soured my stomach and I felt a queasy regret. I always locked the door when I masturbated. Why the hell didn't I do it this time? I released my cock, the member unaware that it was time to deflate and retreat. It remained hard and unaffected by this sudden exposure to my aunt, as though it were even more turned on by the experience. To be honest, I could feel the arousal of her having watched me jack off.

"Did you see me," I closed my eyes, "You know?"

"Yeah."

Oh God.

I hesitantly asked, "Did you hear anything?"

Aunt Anna was quiet for a moment. As I finished wiping the semen from my body she said, "Uh, yeah I did."

"I'm so sorry, Aunt Anna," I sat up, unable to look at her. I cursed my cock for still being rigid and I pulled my pillow from the head of the bed to cover it, "You won't tell anyone, will you?"

"No," she assured me, her voice tender and distracted, "No, of course not."

bluefox07
bluefox07
471 Followers