Anna, the Temptress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With an effort of will I didn't know I had in me, I grabbed her hand and pulled it away from my cock.

"No," I said firmly. "This can't happen. Your mother is my girlfriend, and I'm not going to fuck her daughter."

"Fine," Anna said and shrugged her shoulders, before walking to the bathroom as if nothing had happened.

I stood there breathing heavily for a couple of minutes, trying to calm down, before eventually walking downstairs, and made breakfast.

After about half an hour Anna came downstairs, and thankfully she had put on a pair of jeans and a baggy shirt.

"I'm heading out to meet with some friends. We're going shopping," she said in a cheerful voice. We agreed she'd be home in time for dinner. As Sophies shift didn't end until the next morning, Anna and I agreed that we'd spend the evening watching a movie together.

I spent the day around the house, cleaning, doing the laundry, and it felt nice to have some time to myself. When Anna came home, we cooked dinner together, and she didn't bring up what had happened this morning. I smiled, thinking things might just be able to return to the way they were before Christmas.

After dinner Anna volunteered to do the dishes, and I picked a movie. Then she went upstairs to change, and I sat down on the sofa, leaning back, savoring the good meal we had just eaten. When Anna returned she had put on her pajama pants and the same bra she had worn this morning. I fought back the urge to gasp, as she walked over to the sofa, and sat down next to me.

"What?" she said nonchalantly. "I wanna be comfortable, and I'm heading to bed straight afterwards any way," she added, and I guess I couldn't fault her for that, even though it was obvious she was planning something.

I decided to ignore her scheming. Some time into the movie, she put her head on my shoulder, and her breathing slowed down. I didn't know if she had fallen asleep, but I couldn't help stealing glances at her chest. She smelled so lovely, and her breasts looked so inviting, and I had to steel myself, not to reach over and touch them.

'I can see what that Santa guy saw in you,' I thought to myself, and just as I did, she put her hand on my thigh. The urge to caress her breasts grew even stronger, when I suddenly heard her snoring.

My paternal instincts overtook the urge to grope her, and I turned off the TV. Wordlessly I thanked the gods for making her so slim, as I easily lifted her and carried her upstairs, and lay her down on her bed.

I know it's uncomfortable for women to sleep in their bras, and I slowly turned Anna around, unclasping her bra, and then rolled her to lay on her back. It really was meant as a gesture of compassion, but as I was about to cover her in her bed sheet, my eyes went back to her amazing large breasts. Again the image of Anna sucking Santas cock came to my mind, and my hand seemed to move with a mind of its own, as I touched her breast for the first time.

It felt just as wonderful as I had imagined, and I couldn't help but groan, and I could feel my cock instantly twitch.

My hand caressed her breast, my eyes fixed on the marvelous mound of flesh, and suddenly I felt a hand on my crotch. My cock reacted instantly, and began to harden. I looked up at her face, and met her gaze. She said nothing as she looked at me, almost pleadingly, stroking the growing bulge in my pants.

I was powerless to resist her. Her beautiful face, and her heavenly soft breast became too much, and I stood there frozen, as she began to unzip me. I knew we both wanted this, but it was my job to say no, to end it. If I didn't there would be no turning back, and second by second, I felt us slowly crossing a line. A line that would take us from stepfather and stepdaughter to lovers.

I couldn't take my eyes off her, as I let go of her breast. For a moment I could sense a sudden panic in her eyes, as i removed her hand from my crotch. I guess she must have thought I had changed my mind, and her worried look turned to a grin when I finished unzipping my pants, and pulled them down, along with my boxers.

Anna stared wide-eyed at my cock, that was growing larger right before her eyes. Neither of us said a word as she sat up on the edge of her bed, and I took half a step backwards. My cock was now mere inches from her face, and she looked at it with an admiring look.

After what felt like an eternity, she slowly moved her hands up, inches away from touching my cock, and she looked up at me, her eyes asking the unspoken question.

The line had been crossed, and I nodded, and Anna wrapped her hands around my shaft, and I gasped at the softness of her touch. Her smile could melt a rock as she held my gaze, starting to slowly move her hands up and down my cock.

"I want you to fuck my face," she said eventually, her gentle voice completely at odds with what she was saying. "I want you to shove your cock down my throat, as hard as you can. You don't have to worry about hurting me," she added and her words made my cock almost painfully hard.

Any paternal regards I had where gone, as she wrapped her lips around the tip. Her lips felt otherworldly, and I craned my neck back and let out a loud moan.

"Holy fuck, Anna," I gasped as she pushed further forward, my cock filling her mouth. Within seconds, I felt something poking against the tip, and I realized I was about to go down her esophagus.

"This is going to hurt, sweetie. Tap my leg when you need to breathe," I said almost growling, as I gently lay a hand on the back of her neck. Anna met my gaze, and nodded, willing me to push harder.

Slowly but surely, i thrust forward, keeping her head still, and feeling her throat squeeze my shaft as it forced itself deeper inside her. Annas body convulsed as it rebelled against the forceful intrusion, and I grabbed her head with both hands.

I could see tears welling up in her eyes, but I was too far gone to let my love for her as a daughter keep me from fucking her beautiful face. This was the inevitable culmination of everything that had happened, since I caught Anna watching Sophie suck my cock. Nothing would stop me from fucking her now, and I groaned loudly as I thrust my cock back and forth, not stopping until her nose touched my pelvis.

"Is this what you wanted, baby?" I asked, picking up the pace, fucking her tight throat faster and faster.

"Is this what you asked for? Having my cock choke your tight little throat?" I continued, and I looked down and saw that Anna was groping her huge breasts, pinching her nipples. She pulled hard on her nipples, and her throat squeezed harder, milking my throbbing cock, when her eyes suddenly rolled to the back of her head, her entire body shaking.

I knew that I wouldn't last long, and soon that familiar tingling feeling spread itself from my balls. Even though Anna had made no signal that she needed oxygen, I grabbed her short hair in one hand, and roughly pulled her head away from my cock, with a loud slurping sound. She coughed violently, and gasped for air, as I looked down, grabbing my cock with my free hand.

"I'm gonna cum, baby," I said louder than I thought, and even though Anna was panting and still trying to recover, she eagerly held her face still, inches from my cock. She just managed to close her tear filled eyes in time, before I started to unload on her.

I had never had such an explosive orgasm before, and my knees almost buckled, as my cum hit Annas beautiful face, slowly dripping down on her breasts.

My mind reeled as I looked down at what I had done. Anna looked like a perfect picture of a porn star, as she grinned, her face a mess of smeared make-up and cum.

"Are you ok?" I asked, as the animal lust subsided, and my concern for her well-being came back.

"I'm more than ok," she said, and licked around her lips to scoop up any cum on her mouth. "That was... amazing," she added and reached out, stroking my cock almost lovingly.

We both looked at my cock, and even though I had just cum harder than ever before, I was still rock hard.

"I have a confession to make," Anna said and looked up at me.

"Considering what we just did, I don't think there's anything you can't share with me," I replied with a chuckle, and Anna nodded, blushing slightly.

"I've never had cum during sex before," she said, and she gave me a serious look. "Before just now."

I was taken aback from hearing she had cum, just by having her throat fucked. I wasn't sure if it was meant as a compliment, or just stating a fact. My ego chose to take it as a compliment though.

"I'm happy I could make you cum, baby," I said, reaching down and caressing her cheek tenderly. I wasn't sure what to say next, when Anna looked back down at my cock.

"Oh my god," she exclaimed. "Your cock... It's still hard!"

I looked down, and felt a measure of pride as I saw that my cock was indeed still throbbing.

The right thing would be to tell her that this was a mistake, it shouldn't have happened, we can't do it again, or anything along those lines. But when I looked at Annas large, sexy breasts and her cute, cum covered face, my cock spoke for me.

"It'll take more than fucking your sexy little face for him to be satisfied," I said, and Anna looked up with a hopeful look.

"Does that mean you're going to fuck my pussy now?" Anna asked, grinning.

"Turn around on all fours, baby, and you'll find out," I said grinning back at her, and I barely had time to finish the sentence before she hurried to comply. She then turned her head around, wiggling her ass cheeks at me. I took a step forwards, grabbing her hips and angling my cock to her cute little pussy.

"Get ready, sweetie," I said before pushing the tip between her pussy lips. Her pussy was incredibly tight, and for a second I wondered if she'd be able to handle a cock my size.

Something snapped inside me as I felt her pussy squeezing around my cock, and I growled as I thrust deep and hard. If Anna wanted to get fucked, I would give her all the cock she would need.

I raised a hand, and then slapped her ass, hard enough to leave a red mark, and Anna whimpered. I could see she had trouble remaining on all fours, her body shaking as my cock impaled her.

"H-harder.. F-fuck me harder.. Use me as rough as you can," Anna said between the moans that were getting louder and high-pitched.

Anna is short enough that I could keep pounding her magnificent little pussy, and still lean forward to grab her breasts that were bouncing wildly.

"Your wonderful pussy was made for me to fuck, Anna. Milk my fucking cock," I growled, and I could feel myself losing all sense of everything, but this sweet, sexy, tight little body, that was begging to be fucked. Over and over again.

As I pinched her nipples hard, Annas moans had turned into screams of unbridled pleasure. In the back of my mind I wondered if the neighbors could hear us, but even that wouldn't stop us now.

"IT'S SO FUCKING HUGE! YOU'RE TEARING MY PUSSY APART!!" Anna screamed. Her arms were shaking with the effort of keeping her up, and I felt her pussy clenching even tighter around my cock, just as she screamed something incoherent.

I knew she was cumming, and I thrust my cock all the way inside her and held still. I then grabbed her breasts and groped them, as I pulled up her body against my chest. I wanted her to feel my warm body close to her as she came.

"That's it baby, cum on my cock," I whispered gently in her ear, and lovingly kissed her neck. "Show me how much you love my cock," I continued.

Her body began to spasm in my grip as her orgasm washed over her. The sight was so endearing, and so incredibly sexy at the same time, that it actually made me cum. I groaned into her ear, as I shot my load, though I don't know if she even heard me.

I held her in a loving grip for a while, letting my cock go soft with a slurp as it left her pussy. I could feel her breathing heavily, as she recovered from what we had done. After a while I helped her lay down on the bed, and I stood there watching her with mixed emotions. On one hand, just the thought of having this busty little girl to fuck, was more arousing than I could put into words, but on the other hand I had begun to think of her as my daughter, and I knew I would move heaven and earth to keep her safe.

"Please... Will you lay with me? Just for a moment, until I fall asleep," Anna asked with a pleading look, and I gave her a loving smile before laying down behind her. She shuffled backwards, and we lay still spooning for a while.

My mind still raced, as she grabbed my hand, placing it on her breast. Had this merely been something to get out of her system? I knew I would be powerless to resist her, if she ever would make a move again. But would she? Could we go back to the way things were, after this?

It didn't take long for Anna to fall asleep. When I heard her starting to snore, I lay her on her back, gently wiped the cum off her face, and covered her beautiful body with her bed sheets.

"I love you," I whispered and gave her a kiss on the forehead, before sneaking back to mine and Sophies bedroom.

That night my dreams were filled with beautiful women smiling at me. Sometimes their face reminded me of Annas, and some of them obviously represented Sophie.

**********

I woke up with a gut feeling that I had to sort out my relationship with Anna as soon as possible. I had come to the conclusion that there really wasn't a conflict between my paternal concerns and my physical love for Anna. I loved her, and I would never fuck her and then just leave. I would never hurt her, and I would give her all the orgasms she could ever want. It had to be her decision though. If last night had been all she needed, I would naturally accept her choice, and continue to love her as a stepdaughter. Technically, as Sophie and I wasn't married, Anna was still only my girlfriends daughter, but I think we can leave that aside.

I guess you really can't prepare yourself to ask your stepdaughter if she wants to keep fucking you, and this had to be the weirdest conversation I was going to have.

As I walked towards the kitchen, scratching my head as to how I should bring it up with her, I heard two female voices talking. Apparently Sophie had just come home, and was talking to Anna.

"Listen Anna, Adam and I talked, and we were worried that you haven't really shown any interest in dating," I heard Sophie say. "Did Adam have a talk with you yesterday?"

"He did," I heard Anna reply. "We had a long talk, and I told him I didn't feel like getting into a new relationship at the moment. I feel happy just spending time with my friends, and you and Adam."

Then there was a few moments of silence.

"That's wonderful sweetie," Sophie said. "I'm so happy you and Adam are so close," she added, and I swallowed hard.

"I feel like we've gotten closer lately, and I really love him mommy," I heard Anna reply. My heart jumped, at her words, and I walked into the kitchen, pretending to not have heard their conversation. Sophie was still wearing her nurse uniform, and if I didn't know she was a nurse, I could have sworn it was a novelty slutty-nurse-oufit, and Anna was wearing a pair of pajama pants, and a bra. I guess she had reconsidered the baggy clothes she had worn the last seven plus years.

"Welcome home, baby" I said to Sophie and walked up to her, giving her a big hug. Sophie smiled at me, and gave me a kiss on the lips. I was slightly taken aback, when she discreetly reached down and put her hand on my cock.

"One of the nurses is sick, so I have to get back to the hospital in a couple of hours," Sophie said to the both us, before releasing my cock. "I just need to shower real quick, will you make us breakfast?" she asked with a smile.

I turned my head to Anna, and I saw her eyes were fixed on my crotch.

"Anna and I will make us breakfast, baby," I said and Anna finally looked up. For a millisecond I thanked the gods Sophie didn't catch her staring at the bulge in my boxers. "You run along and shower, and we'll take care of everything," I added, giving her ass cheek a playful slap.

Sophie giggled, and left the room. No sooner had she done so, before Anna turned to me. She put a finger over her lips, wordlessly telling me to be silent, as she walked up to me, and grabbed my hand, pressing it against her breast.

"I'm willing to share your huge fucking cock with mom, if you are," she whispered, looking deep into my eyes with a smile.

'Well, she sure has made up her mind,' I thought to myself as I smiled back and nodded.

**********

There is a continuation to this story, quite an intriguing one in fact. By the time you're reading this, I will be finishing the second chapter. I'm debating with myself however, whether I should publish chapter two, or finish re-writing chapter one, from Annas point of view. Feel free to comment below. And as always, constructive feedback is always welcome. Xoxo


12