All Comments on 'Anna's New Job'

by teenpornstar

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

she needs to take that giant cock in per pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
EXCELLENT

Wow. For a new writer you hit a homerun with this one. I love the concept. Hope you continue with this story as I'd love to know more of Anna's exploits.

3 stars

DragonRider55

HeaditorHeaditoralmost 5 years ago
Fun story

and an enjoyable read. You shouldn't be so self critical about your language - there are native English speakers on here who are 10 times worse! Keep writing.

ikaiserikaiseralmost 5 years ago
Great first effort

For someone where English isn’t your first language, I couldn’t find any faults with the story. Looking forward to reading more from you as a writer. I could see this story develop with more parts if you wanted to.

Keep up the good work.

TallinTallinalmost 5 years ago
Great story, well written

From your forward, I was expecting a story that had clear errors, clunky wording, and the like. Imagine my surprise when I found it was a well written, well thought out story that had no significant errors. You should feel proud of your mastery of English, for your first story is far better than most writer's 100th!

I look forward to reading many, many more

eroticstoryspinnereroticstoryspinneralmost 5 years ago

Great first effort. Keep on writing.

yoursoulmateyoursoulmatealmost 5 years ago
Go Anna!

Awesome story and very well written! Can’t wait to read more!

BiggaluteBiggalutealmost 5 years ago
Very good

Well written, sexy story. I don't think you need any help with your writing or editing but if you want I'm happy to proof read and give advice. My stories are on here and if i can be of help just email me x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well done

Good story, well written. You have absolutely nothing to fear with your writing. To sum it up, I gave you a 5. Hope you have more chapters in the works.

BodolfBodolfalmost 5 years ago
Perfect - 5 stars

If you can add more dialogues and incest it would be awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful story

In English the personal possessive utilizes an apostrophe. So 'Avas', as in 'it belongs to Ava', is correctly written as Ava's. That's the only error I could find in this wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. 5 stars. If you do a second part, Let Anna think back to how she got here before moving ahead too fast. More of her background and motivations. How nervous was she? Guilt? Remorse? Or is she determined to get more on-the-job-benefits now that she's tasted the good life? And how does she feel about girls - as in hugging and pressing naked breasts together, in addition to swapping cum in a post BJ kiss? Love it - more please!

hawkco119hawkco119almost 5 years ago
amazing story

great job and hope you do some more chapters. This Story is simply amazing!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love this story. Instant favorite

I really love this story. I hope you continue this story. Cant wait for more.

Shanklin27Shanklin27almost 5 years ago
Excellent

Well written story and very hot! Me and my cock thank you!

SharpguySharpguyalmost 5 years ago
Well Done

Wasn't sure at first, since the premise of interviewing for a job seemed far-fetched. But the dialog and plot were good, once I got a few paragraphs into it. Believable characters, realistic emotions and reactions from our heroine.

I hope you continue this plot and story line. I can think of several plot lines, if you want a few ideas. Keep up the good writing...you're keeping me UP! *wink*

WatcherRobWatcherRobalmost 5 years ago
Amazing

For you to say you didn't have a good grip on English, you certainly did a good job. Look forward to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wrong Category - just NO

Dropped this story part way through because I found something really sickeningly unpleasant. A guy watching his daughter have sex with someone else, I don’t know if this is meant to represent blood relatives, related via marriage or if it’s a Daddy Dom with Little but as I find that vomit inducing too it’s a bit of a moot point.

This should be tagged as Incest/Taboo.

mammoetmammoetover 4 years ago
loved it

Anna need's more adventure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userteenpornstar@teenpornstar
Hi guys (and the occassional gal :) ) Since I am neither a pornstar, nor a teen anymore, this profile feels outdated. I don't have the same amount of free time to roleplay anymore either... Last week i decided to retire myself from "teenpornstar", and instead I've created anot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES